Wellington City Swingers Group
Group page.

Membership
Discussion - started by , posted on 26-Aug-10 10:59AM
Hi - Male - can I join in.

Showing comments 1 through 16 out of 16 comments

Comment #1 by WgtnGrp in response to the main topic
Posted on 26-Aug-10 11:08AM
Hi you can join the group. what we are wanting to achieve is an event where there is not an imbalance of males to females. you are not likely to want to go to an event where there is one female and 30 males unless you are a gay male of course. This is not a gangbang group. There are lots of couples who do not want to go to an event with lots of single males.
The solution for you to attend is find a female.
Comment #2 by in response to WgtnGrp ( view post )
Posted on 26-Aug-10 1:17PM
hi - I am wondering if this will end up with way too many females? why have lots of single females but no single men? Or do I have this wrong? it's nice for the women to have a choice of men as well as they men have a choice of women. cheers married female
Comment #3 by WgtnGrp in response to the main topic
Posted on 26-Aug-10 2:51PM
So it seems we need a balance. A few hand picked men seems in order. Wifey94 I think you have been elected stud finder. We cant have this group with frustrated females.
Comment #4 by Bird in response to WgtnGrp ( view post )
Posted on 27-Aug-10 6:54AM
Can I put myself forward to be one of the 'hand picked' males
Comment #5 by in response to the main topic
Posted on 27-Aug-10 7:31AM
sorry campbell12 - looking for younger guys! thanks for asking
Comment #6 by in response to the main topic
Posted on 27-Aug-10 5:07PM
Would all single males report to Wifey94 for approval. This may involve coffee and further testing.
Comment #7 by in response to the main topic
Posted on 27-Aug-10 6:58PM
haha 0- sorry everyone I am no expert but just sussing out the options - and I want a few hotties!! is that ok?? so if you're a hot male then message me quick and send me your pic.
Comment #8 by Bird in response to the main topic
Posted on 28-Aug-10 10:33AM
pick me, pick me
Comment #9 by radish in response to the main topic
Posted on 3-Sep-10 4:38PM
Experience counts for a lot too, you know ... Anyway, in a group ideally there's a mix of ages and people can choose who they fancy. Always good to step outside one's usual comfort zone and try something new - you might like it!
Comment #10 by radish in response to WgtnGrp ( view post )
Posted on 3-Sep-10 4:41PM
Ok up to a point, but a ratio of a couple of men per women is going to keep everyone happy. After all, if one's partner finishes rather abruptly, one might want and second bloke to step up (as it were) and continue the job! And watching after you've cum not a bad option either. On Thursdays Sparty in Auckland allows couples to bring an extra male to make sure servicing is effective, and that seems to work very well.
Comment #11 by in response to radish ( view post )
Posted on 6-Sep-10 9:15PM
Hey there. We are new to the group and relatively new to the swinging scene. Love meeting couples and friendly single players. We are watching with interest how the membership balance works out in th group. Would hate to see it overpopulated by single guys then again would hate it to be 'club la femme'. Hope to catch up with the group in the near future.
Comment #12 by Griffin3 in response to the main topic
Posted on 21-Sep-10 12:27PM
I'd love to email a couple of people here to put my name forward, but am temporarily out of the country (only for a few weeks! Back late Sept), so the website won't let me message people.
Most events I've been to over the last few years have dozens of people, singles, couples all signing up and then most not actually contacting for final details or confirming.
Yes, more males do apply and the organiser has to be selective - it is probably in males' nature to be more forward in wanting to come. But the events themselves...the ratio depends on the purpose. Often it is 50:50, perhaps a couple of extra guys over to pick ip the slack as others tire. Other times it is meant to be an event where a lady or two are the centre of attention, so the attendance reflects it...
Comment #13 by Griffin3 in response to Griffin3 ( view post )
Posted on 16-Oct-10 11:03AM
So anyway, I was at [another place] last night after several months away in Europe and they mentioned that this group started, essentially, with people both looking for something closer to Wellington and for a group they could more control who goes to. Even though most of the dozens of people who put their names down online fail to turn up anyway.
Fair enough - but how does one get involved?
The profile/group posts seem to say something about centering events on the women. That is what swinging usually is about anyway - everyone has their preferences of what they like but most of the swingers events I have been to are where women are the centre of attention (whether of other couples, other women, or a group of men so they can feel 'queenly'[as one put it], it seems fairly even).

So while individual events may have a theme - couples, extra girls, only girls, extra guys, etc - and you only give the address or entrance passwords of each activity to those meant to attend, surely a 'Wellington group' (online, at least) should be open to anyone interested to join? Or be re-named to suggest it is only for swingers who enjoy a certain few categories of the many swinging activities?
As some people have said, extra guys can be useful to keep things going, as well as provide 'extra attention'.
Nobody is suggesting sticking a poster with the date and location up for any horny drunken guy on Cuba st. to see!
Comment #14 by in response to Griffin3 ( view post )
Posted on 16-Oct-10 2:30PM
We have been to events where there have been issues with males. The couples stopped coming and the events folded. Some control is needed to ensure satisfaction is achieved for all. You cant have males without the females. Keep the females happy and the rest follows. some extra males will be matched with the single females in terms of numbers.
Comment #15 by Griffin3 in response to the main topic
Posted on 17-Oct-10 11:56AM
You can't have males without the females, no, because then is it is a gay event. Which get organised under different headings and groups. But you can have rules where people make it clear what they want/don't want and if you are not invited/wanted in that bed(room), you leave.

You also have rules that people not respecting this don't get invited back - not too hard and can apply to everyone (I have also certainly seen women push themselves on people who weren't aroused by it).

Like was mentioned before, equal numbers is fine for a general group-membership and fine for some events, but there are other events where the women would like to play with more women, or like to be the centre of attention of more guys (or have guys available for when the first lot need a rest). Surely that is decided event-by-event, not as a blanket rule?
Posted on 12-Nov-10 12:37PM
Will I for one don't mind going a second round.. hehe ask me lady.... But us guys need to realise hat there is more than 1 way to satisfy a lady, and we need to put the effort in to make the ladys feel fulfilled.
I agree that too many guys at an event is not good. A balance is needed to ensure everyone is satisfied and very happy at the end of the nite...

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 25th year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2024, NZPersonals.com Ltd