Wellington City Swingers Group
Group page.

Introduction to Swinging
Journal - started by WgtnGrp, posted on 26-Aug-10 3:26PM
This is an ongoing dialog.

The internet has created unique opportunities for people seeking an improvement in their sex lives, as it enables people to discuss this topic discreetly.
There are a large number of people looking to go beyond the relationship they have. In most cases both partners agree to do this.
Many find it enhances the relationship they have. This lifestyle is not about fixing a dysfunctional relationship as it is likely to accentuate any unresolved issues. For example
1. are you ok with seeing your partner have sex with some one else?
2. Will you do it in the same room?
3. What permissions are needed?
4. Is the connection that you have for each other strong?

What is Swinging?
It is having sex outside the current relationship where permission is given.

Is it sleazy? no, in fact it is usually sensual, how ever this depends on the environment, the house rules, and the people there.

Do people go all the way?
Some do and some don't. A lot depends on the agreement between the partners. How your feeling on the day, the rules you and your partner have in place.

What are clubs like?
They are usually good as there are experienced people running them who know what rules to put in place. You need to like the environment that has been created. You often get a range of different people to choose from and that's the advantage of clubs over meeting another couple online. You could play with several different people on one occasion and make friends for next time. Its in the making of friends in this environment that is the nice part and they will look out for you should you need it. Clubs are often a safe place for single woman particularly where they team up with couples.

What is the dress standard at clubs?
Men should not go in shorts and knee socks. It pays to dress up and make it special. If you like to look at nice ladies in a smart dress or skirt, or you like to look at a man who cares about how he looks it adds to the excitement and the occasion.

What if I recognise someone I know?
Most people think this sounds terrible actually its not as bad as it seems, because they are there for the same reason as you. Once over the embarrassment say hi and ask if you can have sex with their partner. (only joking.) Heard someone met their daughter and her husband at a club recently. We all have needs. At least swingers are open and honest about it. I have met two people that I work with and yes we had a laugh, we got over the embarrassment and carried on, and it has helped with making us more accepting of each other. Its certainly an ice breaker. Meeting someone you know is not the big issue most would think as we are all there for the same reasons. This all depends on your take.
In my experience swingers are some of the nicest most friendly people you can meet.

How easy is it to meet the right kind of people online?
Actually its not as easy as most people think unless you are a hot 18-25 female in which case everyone wants to know you.
Meeting couples online requires a 4 way agreement or connection which is not easy to find. Its much easier at clubs and parties where you can meet several at once and also split the couples up. E.g. you may like the opposite person but your partner may not like theirs. Events give choice.

Is their any pressure to play at parties or clubs?
No. You can just watch, or have a no panties off rule or no penetration rule or any rule you like. In my experience its better to determine these rules as you play rather than get them all out in the open first. Some times there are so many you may as well not bother meeting. Although it does pay to get the big ones out in the open before you start chatting seriously. Most will not bother you if you have too many.
Rules sometimes change as the person warms up so it can pay to ask if there is any movement on that rule.

Permission
Get their attention. If they are busy touch a neutral spot, their elbow or ankle, and say "can I or we join you?" If they are not interested they will say something like "This is a private session thanks for asking"
No = No, no and NO.
Its nice to say no nicely. We all have feelings.
If they are interested but are looking for a one on one they may give you a rain check. One more thing - make sure you have your partners permission before you go. "Hun would it be ok if I had sex with two black guys"

Can I be forward when asking sex?
Don't say "can I have a fuck?" This might work with someone you know more than well. We all like to be seduced. Attraction and connection still need to be developed but its a lot quicker at an event. Often there are new people at events they are usually going to just look first and see how things go before jumping in.

First timers
Its amazing how first timers say they will just look to start with. Before you know it they have their clothes off and are going for it. Our primal behavior takes over.

History
If you want more info on swinging try Wikipedia the history goes back thousands of years.

Discretion
We all need to respect the boundaries and privacy of others. Some quite open about their swinging. Others are very cautious and they will not tell you their first name. The safest thing is not to talk about what others are doing.

Performance
Some times men are not able to get hard and this section is not the whole story on this topic which would take 3 chapters.
Its is interesting how a number of men don't drink alcohol at an event. They need a clear head to get in the zone. Others may need to be a little blurred.

Alcohol
Take in moderation. Its the quickest way to get ejected from a club or party. Woman do not like doing it with drunk males and vice versa. We all like having sex with someone who wants to do it with you and are not blotting it out with alcohol. That's not very complementary.
Personally I don"t drink much alcohol at swingers events, I like a clear head and I get all the buzz I need from my partner. There is no greater compliment than having sex with some one who wants YOU. It is also the ultimate trust. People tend to drop their guard with regard to safe-sex when too much alcohol is applied.

Contraception
First use a condom, 2nd be on something else as well. An IUD is quite convenient. Check with your Medical Practitioner. Its common for men to have had the snip but your female partner has no protection.
In my experience when the sexual heat is up some females want sex with out condoms. Apparently its a primal thing, its your risk. Take care as sometimes the male does not know the female is not protected. Next thing you know the female is pregnant and their relationship is damaged.

To be continued.

Showing comments 1 through 1 out of 1 comments

Comment #1 by radish in response to the main topic
Posted on 3-Sep-10 4:34PM
This is a great introduction to a fantastic lifestyle! My partner, who lives in Auckland, and I regularly go to CKK and Sparty, which are well-run, friendly swingers clubs where you can do as much or as little as you like. We've tried to go to the one in Chch but it was closed, and we've been to Mike's Place in Brisbane which is very ordinary. So getting something in Wellington would be fantastic. And if its during the day, even better. Family commitments mean that evenings aren't always that easy.

I've enjoyed some sexy lunch dates with a few other couples; we've used a room in one of the Quest hotels (relatively inexpensive and easy to find) and would love to meet up again.

If an swinging lunchtime party's on the cards, count me in.

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 25th year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2024, NZPersonals.com Ltd