Anal Play - Tips and Tricks
Community page.

How do you relax
Discussion - started by Goforit, posted on 5-Oct-19 6:35PM
What’s the best way to relax before anal and what is the best lube

Showing comments 1 through 5 out of 5 comments

Comment #1 by Nersayus in response to the main topic
Posted on 5-Oct-19 10:37PM
I'm a big fan of the JO brand lubes the silicone one is great if I'm receiving anal. If giving I use silicone based dongs so has to be a water based lube, I find their brand the best for that. It's not the cheapest but it does go a long way.

Best way to relax is to be very turned on for me. A good buildup prior to fucking is important
Comment #2 by Goforit in response to Nersayus ( view post )
Posted on 6-Oct-19 6:32PM
Relaxing and taking your time some people to think a quick bit of lube and shove it in but it ends up hurting like hell
Comment #3 by Willingarse in response to Nersayus ( view post )
Posted on 9-Oct-19 9:33PM
I second the being turned on. When I'm all hot and begging for it, it all goes much smoother. Having my partner take their time and breathing helps with the last bit.
Comment #4 by KinkyMinx in response to Nersayus ( view post )
Posted on 10-Oct-19 8:20PM
Does JO stand for something or is that the actual brand.
If using toys some can only have water based lube anyway so the choice is only that.
Silicone lube definitely seems to last the distance and be smoother then water based.

Agree 100% must be turned on to enjoy the experience and be relaxed. Breathing and certain positions help too.
Comment #5 by Samcappz in response to KinkyMinx ( view post )
Posted on 25-Oct-19 11:06AM
JO lube is great. One thing I'll say is don't use desensitizing lube, as while this can make it less painful it can also stop you feeling things when something goes wrong. Anal shouldn't be painful, if it is something is wrong. Use heaps of lube and go slow. JO line is great and doesn't seem to go sticky and dry as quickly. Also render to stop and apply more lube during anal play too

Community Managers (1)

Group owner

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 25th year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2024, NZPersonals.com Ltd