Anal Play - Tips and Tricks
Community page.

1. Discussion by Ignoto started 02-Aug-2021. Latest comment posted on 02-Aug-2021
    Does have any girl in Auckland how enjoy strapon pegging. I'm a switch looking for a girl how like to play as domme and sub.
  2. Discussion by darstardly-deeds started 02-Dec-2020. Latest comment posted on 02-Dec-2020
    Hi there just wondering what cock rings are the best to use 1 the one that goes around the balls and cock 2 just one that goes around the base of the penis Cheers
  3. Discussion by darstardly-deeds started 07-Nov-2020. Latest comment posted on 08-Nov-2020
    Wanting to get a dildo and butt plug for some anal play was wondering is there any difference for the lube or is any OK for making my pleasure play enjoyable
  4. Discussion by Pushingboundaries started 10-Feb-2020. Latest comment posted on 10-Feb-2020
    I'm currently playing around with a girl who is pretty open and adventurous. She loves letting me rim her and has recently let me start to finger her. I have asked about anal sex, but she said she's ...
  5. Discussion by KinkyMinx started 10-Oct-2019. Latest comment posted on 23-Dec-2019
    What positions do you find to be the most enjoyable?
  6. Discussion by Imin started 07-Oct-2019. Latest comment posted on 21-Dec-2019
    Id love to hear from guys or girls jn the naki that love watching or performing with anal toys
  7. Discussion by KinkyMinx started 26-Sep-2019. Latest comment posted on 23-Nov-2019
    What are the risks of ATM (Ass to Mouth) play? Assume theres a risk of cross contamination from ass/cock to mouth? Realise this isnt everyones thing however I'm curious as to how this can be done wi...
  8. Discussion by Pushingboundaries started 11-Nov-2019. Latest comment posted on 15-Nov-2019
    Obviously, between two guys, it's 99% expected that anal is on the cards. But between a guy and a girl, how have you bought up the topic of exploring that avenue?
  9. Discussion by KinkyMinx started 12-Oct-2019. Latest comment posted on 07-Nov-2019
    I've heard and seen how amazing this can be for guys, if you find the right spot. Seems to take them to another level of pleasure which is really intense. Has anyone experienced it? Please share... ...
  10. Discussion by KinkyMinx started 26-Sep-2019. Latest comment posted on 03-Nov-2019
    Id be keen to hear what people do to prepare their anal passage for anal sex in order to avoid the obvious. Ive read all kinds of preparations and methods however still havnt found one that is non-i...
  11. Discussion by Goforit started 05-Oct-2019. Latest comment posted on 25-Oct-2019
    What’s the best way to relax before anal and what is the best lube
  12. Discussion by Jake2018 started 17-Oct-2019. Latest comment posted on 23-Oct-2019
    Do girl actually enjoy anal? My go to trick is when going down and fingering her at the same time slowly build into my lil finger slipping in her ass Then just rock my hand keeping my lil finger i...
  13. Discussion by KinkyMinx started 30-Sep-2019. Latest comment posted on 30-Sep-2019
    I've just changed the settings to 'ask to join' as have noted 13 people have joined yet only one person has participated in discussion so far. If you're not willing to share and be part of the cha...
  14. Discussion by KinkyMinx started 26-Sep-2019. Latest comment posted on 30-Sep-2019
    What is the norm that people experience after anal sex? Are bowel movements normal? Does the pattern change? How do you ensure that normal patterns continue after anal play or is this not possible?

Community Managers (1)

Group owner

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 25th year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2024, NZPersonals.com Ltd