Anal Play - Tips and Tricks
Community page.

Best anal tricks
Discussion - started by Jake2018, posted on 17-Oct-19 8:58AM
Do girl actually enjoy anal?
My go to trick is when going down and fingering her at the same time slowly build into my lil finger slipping in her ass
Then just rock my hand keeping my lil finger inside her but mostly moving the ones in her pussy
Each time they all love it
Never had the courage to ask if she wants my cock? Do you just throw it out there or are the girls the ones who ask

Showing comments 1 through 5 out of 5 comments

Comment #1 by KinkyMinx in response to the main topic
Posted on 22-Oct-19 1:33PM
Everyone is different in what they like. Generally for a girl to really enjoy anal she needs to be turned on as this relaxes everything and especially if shes a first timer.
It's always good to have the convo beforehand whether she likes or has tried anal rather then surprise her with it. Fingers are always a good start to gauge whether shes keen or not...with loads of lube! Spit isn't suffice as it dries pretty quick!!
If it's her first time then a few sessions to work the ass up and get familiar with it is ideal. Using toys in between is great too.
Comment #2 by David007 in response to KinkyMinx ( view post )
Posted on 22-Oct-19 3:56PM
Normally I start off by a oily massage n then turned over eat her pussy and give her a rim job if she enjoys start with tongue first than get lots of lube start rubbing outside the rose bud while sucking on her clit with one hand play with her nipples and with the other hand start probing her bum slowly n gently tease her as well n after one finger is inside try other one if she can handle be patience as it takes time normally after 1 hours gentle play u can at least get 3 fingers with lots of lube .. n maybe next time u can get ur cock in the depends how big ur ..
Comment #3 by Samcappz in response to the main topic
Posted on 22-Oct-19 7:41PM
One thing I'll say is make sure you take it slowly. Render it's an experience. So don't try jump right up to fucking someone in the ass. What I find is best is buy an anal training kit. Which is realistically a set of graduating butt plugs or beads. And you just want to take it slowly. The sphicter muscle needs to get used to being stretched. Don't bother trying to go to many sizes for a start (and TAKE IT SLOW). Because do it right and you'll have heaps of fun, do it wrong and you probably won't get to do it again. Always remember if you think you have enough lube, add more
Comment #4 by givinglight in response to KinkyMinx ( view post )
Posted on 23-Oct-19 1:40PM
fingering and lube is a good idea, its good to get her warmed up and all, and appreciate her while doing so
Comment #5 by Jake2018 in response to givinglight ( view post )
Posted on 23-Oct-19 4:15PM
All I?ve got from this is buy more lube haha

Community Managers (1)

Group owner

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 25th year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2024, NZPersonals.com Ltd