General discussions & events
Community page.
Owned and operated by nzpersonals

Advice needed..
Discussion - started by Pom, posted on 16-May-19 7:03AM
I have a friend who has a female friend that recently got married but always smiles and waves at me if I pass her in the car whilst she is walking.
Always stops and talks to me if we see each other and looks straight into my eyes and smiles a lot when I'm chatting to her and always looks back after we have finished chatting and smiles at me once again....Tell me am I looking into this to far or is she keen to take it further??
Any female advice is welcome.

Thankyou for your time..

Showing comments 1 through 27 out of 27 comments

Comment #1 by parker877 in response to the main topic
Posted on 16-May-19 7:06AM
you're looking into this too far mate, sorry
Comment #2 by robbierabbit in response to the main topic
Posted on 16-May-19 7:06AM
Yeah I hate it when people are friendly. Keep it in your pants mate. You call them friends for a reason
Comment #3 by Billllly in response to the main topic
Posted on 16-May-19 7:29AM
She is bored at hom already and wants a playmate. Looks like it?s going to be you . Casually ask her to catch up for a coffee 1day and let it play out :)
Comment #4 by Outherebogan in response to the main topic
Posted on 16-May-19 7:36AM
Buy a blow up doll ..... I know it's hard for some males to understand but when a woman looks you in the eye it's usually because they have been raised with morals
Comment #5 by Maizcay in response to the main topic
Posted on 16-May-19 7:40AM
Wishful thinking my friend
Comment #6 by Justabloke in response to the main topic
Posted on 16-May-19 8:16AM
Just come out and ask her straight up what she wants.
Comment #7 by Miss_ayla in response to the main topic
Posted on 16-May-19 9:05AM
I disagree.
The ONLY time I will look back at a guy after saying goodbye is because I'm interested. For me (I'm bad at real life flirting, shy) that is my form of flirt. She might see you as someone safe to practice on, or using you for an ego boost?
Posted on 16-May-19 9:39AM
If he misreads the signals he loses a friend and ruins a marriage. I'd rather have a mate than a fling
Posted on 16-May-19 9:43AM
He's not going to jump her. There's nothing to lose in checking her intentions.
Comment #10 by Billllly in response to Miss_ayla ( view post )
Posted on 16-May-19 9:46AM
To true
Posted on 16-May-19 10:09AM
You are assuming. They might have an open marriage. I did for years.
Comment #12 by Bonktilyoukonk in response to the main topic
Posted on 16-May-19 10:21AM
Nothing wrong with a bit of friendly flirting, but value your friendship and keep your cock in your pants not hers
Comment #13 by bottombearboy in response to the main topic
Posted on 16-May-19 10:24AM
Women being friendly isn't an invite for sex. I suggest jerking off before you talk to her so your mind isn't clouded by horniness
Posted on 16-May-19 10:29AM
That's a good idea, then you can be more objective about her body language
Comment #15 by Billllly in response to the main topic
Posted on 16-May-19 10:58AM
Don?t die wondering brother . Just causally Ask her out for a coffee and see wer it goes. No harm done .
Posted on 16-May-19 11:04AM
Yes I agree. It's a new age.. hit that shit
Posted on 16-May-19 11:05AM
Agreed
Comment #18 by Nersayus in response to Billllly ( view post )
Posted on 16-May-19 11:09AM
Does agreeg to have coffee with a friend mean to men that I want to have sex with them? Geez now I'm questing every coffee I've ever had Haha.

Literally the only way to actually know of she is looking for more is to ask her! If she isnt, probably the end of that friendship though as it's going to be very awkward for her if she is happily married!
Comment #19 by hotntasty in response to the main topic
Posted on 16-May-19 2:30PM
You have a friend that has a female friend I am confused how she fits in. You could invite them for dinner get totally smashed and see how she behaves the truth will always come out easier after a few
Posted on 17-May-19 8:43AM
yeah youre right about the looking back at the end sounds like shes very interested.
the part that bugs me is shes RECENTLY married. She hasnt got the 7 year itch yet. .
Good luck maybe she will drop a hint first.
Comment #21 by Cheekies in response to Nersayus ( view post )
Posted on 17-May-19 7:25PM
I concur ask her, you might be reading her signals wrong and friendzoned from the get go, How aboutbe subtle like place your hand on her arm giving it a gentle squeeze and see if she brushes it away, pulls away or lets it rest there.. the first two means youre crossing her personal space move your hand if she lets your hand linger that could be a good time to ask her, like hey I notice you noticing me or something like that ... it may start conversation or stop it in its tracks have fun with that :)
Posted on 18-May-19 5:09PM
You reckon the old ..... Wanna swap body fluids might be a bit blunt
Posted on 18-May-19 5:27PM
Well bodily fluids you reckon a swapping wet farts is gonna be a winner there? Might give you pink eye
Comment #24 by fatfeisty in response to the main topic
Posted on 18-May-19 6:31PM
Sorry to say, you're reading too much into it.
Definitely a fantasy scenario, for sure. I know it would be nice, but just don't go there. Don't.
Comment #25 by fatfeisty in response to Billllly ( view post )
Posted on 18-May-19 6:33PM
Actually, that's not a stupid idea.
That way you can kind of gauge it a bit better, without actually using any language to do with sex.
Posted on 18-May-19 8:11PM
Haha living the pinky dream

Community Managers (5)

Group owner
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 25th year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2024, NZPersonals.com Ltd