General discussions & events
Community page.
Owned and operated by nzpersonals

Stretching out
Discussion - started by adhdmademedoit, posted on 9-Nov-19 6:44AM
So last night I had the most amazing experience doing some self stretching and training. I love the feeling of pushing my ass to the max and then trying more and was wondering what is the most guys or girls you have stretched a hole. Im keen for some ideas for some insertions round the house to keep going and want some motivations

Showing comments 1 through 42 out of 42 comments

Comment #1 by Miss_ayla in response to the main topic
Posted on 9-Nov-19 8:03AM
Depends on your final goal. I'm not keen on prolapsing.
Posted on 9-Nov-19 8:12AM
me neither but i just want to try and push my self and feel really full and satisfied. Suggestions of things to try?
Posted on 9-Nov-19 6:39PM
That being said, wash a big bunch of grapes and pop them up one by one... Great to make u feel full and even better for another man to fuck u in the ass once they are up there. For the male doing the fucking they feel like your knobs being internally massages by soft marbles... Mind blowing
Posted on 9-Nov-19 6:53PM
That would be mind blowing, the easy part is getting the grapes in . But challenge would be the time lapse finding a stud to mount me before the body would want to do a dump
Posted on 9-Nov-19 7:11PM
Shame iv just been to Auckland too. Pm me
Comment #6 by Jscro in response to the main topic
Posted on 9-Nov-19 10:40PM
Have been trying a bit of sounding lately.
I have a 9.5" dilator which took a while to work it all the way but got there in the end
Comment #7 by Happytoplease in response to the main topic
Posted on 9-Nov-19 10:44PM
I love a fist in my ass
Comment #8 by Miss_ayla in response to Jscro ( view post )
Posted on 9-Nov-19 10:45PM
I'd love to see that
Comment #9 by Jscro in response to Happytoplease ( view post )
Posted on 9-Nov-19 10:46PM
No fist too big? haha
Comment #10 by Jscro in response to Miss_ayla ( view post )
Posted on 9-Nov-19 10:47PM
I'd love to show you
Comment #11 by gadget in response to the main topic
Posted on 9-Nov-19 11:40PM
i have a plug thats 3.75 inches wide and over 1 inches in round when i st got it i thought no way but now i can that it easily with amyl helps now looking for slightly wider plug
Posted on 10-Nov-19 9:24AM
I?d love to show u ayla
Comment #13 by skinnie in response to Netghost69 ( view post )
Posted on 10-Nov-19 9:34AM
would be happy to mount you
Comment #14 by 1upforit in response to Miss_ayla ( view post )
Posted on 10-Nov-19 11:05AM
Message me and I?ll show you some sounding
Posted on 10-Nov-19 2:16PM
I would love to watch
Posted on 10-Nov-19 3:43PM
Double team?
Comment #17 by Gaycumslut in response to the main topic
Posted on 10-Nov-19 9:16PM
I got fucked by 3 guys on Fri, all with over 7 inch cocks, they gangbanged me for about an hour and during that 2 of them dped me, that's my best stretching experience so far, 2 day cocks in my ass at once... meeting of them again on Monday arvo.... hopefully all again.....
Posted on 11-Nov-19 5:31PM
Nice, I would give u a turn given a chance. My mates keen to dbl pen u...
Posted on 11-Nov-19 7:46PM
Sweet man we should make a date, I'm Keen.....based in ashhurst
Posted on 11-Nov-19 8:54PM
Coolies come up to napier and I will take you too my mates place
Posted on 15-Nov-19 1:43PM
Omg you lucky slut. I would love to be put in that situation, even more so if people were watching me being a slut
Posted on 15-Nov-19 3:00PM
Mmm I would love to be involved in this
Posted on 15-Nov-19 3:28PM
. Now that made me smile. And just how much would you stretch me?
Comment #24 by curiousguy-5 in response to the main topic
Posted on 15-Nov-19 4:15PM
I'm only just starting out , a small but plug is about the limit at the moment really enjoying it though will be going a touch bigger soon.
Posted on 18-Nov-19 10:39AM
Wow, sounds fantastic. I?d like to try being gangbanged, but not even close to trying DP
Comment #26 by Sashasubmissivetoy in response to the main topic
Posted on 30-Dec-19 11:13PM
I love a good stretch after thorough clean I have some wickedly large toys that are not for faint of heart and I would love to give gadgets plug a run for its money. Best effort sofar is double fisted very deep with time and lube anything is potential
Posted on 31-Dec-19 2:09PM
Been fisted only once unfortunately. ...but when new 4 inch plug arrives would hope I could accommodate 2 fists later in the new year hope to get some more nice XXL toys
Comment #28 by KinkyFetishTV in response to the main topic
Posted on 31-Dec-19 2:17PM
I love being fisted & stretched out but have plateaued at about 4" and cant seem to get past ghats size, especially want my 4.5" but plug in me, maybe I need a help hand
Posted on 31-Dec-19 2:59PM
Always better with someone helping I know I'd like to try 4.5 inch plug
Posted on 31-Dec-19 4:08PM
I'm only a message away.
Dirty deeds done dirt cheap
Comment #31 by Nvkink in response to the main topic
Posted on 1-Jan-20 2:15PM
This year my goal is to end the year with a permanent gape. Starting today in going to be wearing a butt plug every day unless I?m playing sport. At night I?m going to sleep with a medium sized dildo deep inside my ass. When I get horny I?m going to use my massive black dildo on my ass, it?s 12 inches long and about 2.5 inches thick. I crave BBC and huge loads. goals
Comment #32 by Netghost69 in response to Nvkink ( view post )
Posted on 2-Jan-20 3:23PM
That is some challenge to wear a plug most of the time , I've only used a plug for a couple of hours,
Comment #33 by gadget in response to Nvkink ( view post )
Posted on 2-Jan-20 4:05PM
My new plugs is 4.2inch hopefully courier delivers it tomorrow so I can use it all weekend
Comment #34 by Nvkink in response to Nvkink ( view post )
Posted on 5-Jan-20 2:31AM
I have noticed one thing since the 1st. That is my asshole is a lot more sensitive now, every now and then it will spasm and it feels so amazing. Almost orgasmic, especially when I?m out and about and no one knows anything but me.
Comment #35 by LilyBlack in response to the main topic
Posted on 5-Jan-20 3:17PM
I have a number of dildos that all take turns in my ass, its a group thing . Anyway, I bought my first Glass dildo prior to Christmas. It is a series of bulbs and feels awesome. However the biggest bulb is the handle, well, how could a girl resist, it disappeared up my ass and its amazing, it often sends me over the top.
Comment #36 by LilyBlack in response to the main topic
Posted on 5-Jan-20 3:22PM
When I'm playing alone and getting close sometimes I'll remove the dildo and put four, sometimes five fingers in my ass, I cannot fist yet. Four is very comfortable. But heres the best part, when youre so close, remove your fingers from your ass and masturbate your cock with the warmth of your ass on your fingers and you'll blow like a slut!
Posted on 6-Jan-20 12:25PM
Sounds so hot
Posted on 6-Jan-20 12:47PM
Fuck that's so hot love having my ass filled up to bigger the better
Posted on 6-Jan-20 1:14PM
Fuck yes!!
Comment #40 by Iloveitall in response to the main topic
Posted on 10-Jan-20 7:00AM
It's courgette season
Posted on 10-Jan-20 4:31PM
Fuck yes, love fat things in my ass, unfortunately I was being gangbanged by 3 guys recently and 2 of them double penetrated my ass and they where quite big....was having such a good time with 2 fat cocks slamming my hole.....until a split formed and had to stop. Not to worry tho, I let all 3 guys blow in my mouth but was out of action for a month! ...more anal training required I think...
Posted on 10-Jan-20 4:33PM
Oh really that's fucking hot I always try to increase the size every time

Community Managers (5)

Group owner
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 25th year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2024, NZPersonals.com Ltd