General discussions & events
Community page.
Owned and operated by nzpersonals

Is giving or receiving feedback helpful for you?
Discussion - started by Cheekies , posted on 26-Dec-19 10:32AM
Today in conversation with a mate of mine he gave me feedback on my technique that I thought was interesting, I havent played with him for over 5 years now yet he remembers it all. Which in effect has him wanting for more.
The feedback:
Your speed and pressure when youre handling my cock is such a turn on, you really enjoy it and that makes it more exciting for me, then its how you work the cock and balls with confidence, your finishing is awesome!

Made me think if you sought feedback on your technique would that up your game? Would it make you smile? Or would it put you off. What are your thoughts?

Showing comments 1 through 14 out of 14 comments

Comment #1 by komoo88 in response to the main topic
Posted on 26-Dec-19 12:57PM
awesome thread CHEEKIES,

feedback on your technique would that up your game? - for those who wish to find a way to make a woman feel complete/satisfied, i feel its a must.

Would it make you smile? - Absolutely/unequivocally YES

Or would it put you off? - as a man im trying to be the best i can be for whomever my respective partner is, being put of only means your thinking about yourself, selfish comes to mind.

Just my 2 cents.
Comment #2 by Cheekies in response to komoo88 ( view post )
Posted on 26-Dec-19 1:28PM
Nice 2 cents there I like that he gave explicit feedback none of this wishy washy stuff to the point which I respect
Comment #3 by Craven in response to Cheekies ( view post )
Posted on 27-Dec-19 5:25AM
It's all down to the quality of the feedback and the intention behind it. If constructive it would up my game. If not it would put me off.
Comment #4 by Cheekies in response to Craven ( view post )
Posted on 27-Dec-19 5:35AM
That makes absolute sense :) for me constructive sexual feedback is really cool it allows you to refine your "techniques" hehehe :)
Comment #5 by Craven in response to Cheekies ( view post )
Posted on 27-Dec-19 5:42AM
Perfect. A tip to refine technique is constructive and encouraging.
Comment #6 by MrCertain in response to the main topic
Posted on 27-Dec-19 7:00AM
Need to be careful feedback is not mistaken for criticism. I wouldn't risk attempting feedback until a really good rapport is established.
Comment #7 by Cheekies in response to MrCertain ( view post )
Posted on 27-Dec-19 8:34AM
Well in my experience it was given by a friend of mine, I get you :)
Comment #8 by GoodBoy56 in response to Cheekies ( view post )
Posted on 27-Dec-19 11:20AM
I like to encourage my lover at the time the things she does/ is doing well and keep quiet about the things that aren't quite working. I find the outcome is in time she does what works and drops that which doesnt work so much.
Comment #9 by cant in response to Cheekies ( view post )
Posted on 27-Dec-19 12:00PM
Id be happy to give you a tip, but the shaft is better
Comment #10 by Cheekies in response to cant ( view post )
Posted on 27-Dec-19 12:04PM
Comment #11 by komoo88 in response to Cheekies ( view post )
Posted on 27-Dec-19 12:10PM
An old gun analogy comes to mind,

when thinking about bringing my "A" game to any respective partner(s) in the bedroom/floor/lounge/kitchen/ bathroom/lounge/swimming pool, etc etc, in the future, as im trying to learn to be better in all aspects mentally/sexually,

"Id rather have it and not need it, then need it and not have it"

Just my 2 cents
Comment #12 by chchswing in response to the main topic
Posted on 28-Dec-19 2:34PM
I think it's great you got honest feedback...probably came easy for him as he is a friend. However if given properly I think it's a huge bonus especially if you want to give great service. I'm in the pleasing business so anyway I can improve things and perform better for whoever I am playing with is a plus for me.
Comment #13 by Kinkymanaux in response to the main topic
Posted on 11-Jan-20 2:01PM
I love knowing that I'm doing the best job I can if she wants me to do something for her there should be no probs I get so horny knowing that I'm doing the right thing for her and I expect the same in return no point being shy at all
Comment #14 by pusslover in response to the main topic
Posted on 12-Jan-20 9:23AM
its so simple its how we get better at things. yes that works for me or no dont do that. if its not right its not a turn on.

Community Managers (5)

Group owner
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 25th year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2024, NZPersonals.com Ltd