General discussions & events
Community page.
Owned and operated by nzpersonals

Im wanting some tips
Discussion - started by CheekyKate, posted on 31-Dec-19 1:09AM
Im curious to know:

What is considered hot/sexy now?
How much should be revealed?
Am I best to start with a friendly conversation or is it straight to the point?

Showing comments 1 through 46 out of 46 comments

Comment #1 by Mark1977 in response to the main topic
Posted on 31-Dec-19 1:33AM
I guess it all depends on what you are wanting
Comment #2 by Tattooed in response to the main topic
Posted on 31-Dec-19 4:39AM
Well that picture on your profile is definitely hot and sexy
Comment #3 by oneforyou in response to the main topic
Posted on 31-Dec-19 5:01AM
agreeing with tattoed totally great pic :) friendly convo is great starting point to get a sense of personality and discussing possibilities its hard for me to say anything as im single :/ reveal what ever your comfortable with i guess personally im shy but if im asked for a dick pic im sending it im still very much learning also....
Comment #4 by Cheekies in response to the main topic
Posted on 31-Dec-19 7:17AM
Some great questions, everyone has their own preference, depending on what you seek. Take your time, maybe join some groups as well.

The art of conversation can be lost on so many who have the social graces of a cockroach

Rock what you have and own what youre about and you'll be fine
Comment #5 by robbierabbit in response to the main topic
Posted on 31-Dec-19 9:43AM
Depends on your audience.
I like friendly. I think that's sexy. Too direct from a female doesnt seem right to me.
But you gotta know when to stop being chatty and let the other person know what you want
Great pic by the way.
Comment #6 by Funtimes69 in response to the main topic
Posted on 31-Dec-19 9:32AM
Starting with something friendly is always good, let's people know a little of your character
I tend to ignore those who are straight and hard to the point, especially if I've never met or chatted with them
But each to their own
Posted on 31-Dec-19 10:28AM
Good advice. From a personal perspective, I?m turned on by a person having a brain and who can carry a bit of conversation - it?s part of that sensual flirting game that can thrill and get the imagination moving. Phew!

Conversation pre, during and post meet (at various degrees of heat) creates a connection that enhances the whole experience.
Comment #8 by Dowanger in response to Davidbutler ( view post )
Posted on 31-Dec-19 10:49AM
Take your time to look around join some groups that interest you. Be yourself don't be shy and good luck. Your a very sexy woman I'm sure you will find what you're after
Comment #9 by Fallen in response to Davidbutler ( view post )
Posted on 31-Dec-19 10:50AM
Well deliverd mrbutler
Comment #10 by Davidbutler in response to Dowanger ( view post )
Posted on 31-Dec-19 11:29AM
(I?m very much man.... CheekyKate on the other hand is v.e.r.y sexy indeed)
Posted on 31-Dec-19 12:45PM
I'd have to agree on that she is very attractive indeed
Comment #12 by komoo88 in response to the main topic
Posted on 31-Dec-19 1:59PM
Awesome questions to be asking, loving the advice lady's and gentlemen.
Comment #13 by Miss_ayla in response to the main topic
Posted on 31-Dec-19 5:13PM
It depends on what you want. I'm always nice, but I'm not naive. I think you got what you wanted, which was attention, so go with that. There's nothing wrong with stroking your ego, it's absolutely why I fuck and why I put up the pics I do. How you chat to someone sets the rules of the conversation, if I get a rude, abrupt message, usually about how I'm a faker who never meets (funny how those messages come from men who I'd never meet) I respond in kind. Most men here are just happy that someone replied to them without being a cunt.
Comment #14 by oneforyou in response to Miss_ayla ( view post )
Posted on 31-Dec-19 5:38PM
Stunning ummm "ego" ayla stunning ;)
Comment #15 by teritoxic in response to the main topic
Posted on 2-Jan-20 10:27AM
I'm also new to this and wow do a lot of messages come in. How do you decide who to meet? I have over 50 guys all offering the same or similar things.. I'm keen to meet some but really hard to decide. Any tips?
Comment #16 by ktt0630 in response to the main topic
Posted on 2-Jan-20 10:42AM
Show interest. Conversation. Don't reveal personal information on line. Develop trust. be genuine. Flirt. Smile. Laugh. Direct is fine but no need to be crude or rude.
Comment #17 by Halfshot in response to teritoxic ( view post )
Posted on 2-Jan-20 10:48AM
Go with your gut it is most of the time right and if not just have fun
Comment #18 by Ethan312 in response to teritoxic ( view post )
Posted on 3-Jan-20 12:17AM
I agree with halfshot. Go with your gut and the ones that peek your interest the most. Nothing wrong with meeting a few of them, sometimes it?s different when meeting in real life compared to exchanging messages online so that might narrow it down a bit too once you?ve met a few. Be clear about what you?re looking for with them and be safe, sadly people aren?t always what they appear to be online, most importantly relax and have some fun
Comment #19 by Yanuleslie95 in response to the main topic
Posted on 3-Jan-20 1:00AM
Io Being naked completely is always considered the sexiest but some bros have other ideas towards that ie too much or viseversa but hey it's all u on dat body come savo...
Comment #20 by Miss_ayla in response to teritoxic ( view post )
Posted on 3-Jan-20 11:11PM
A chunk of those guys will have no intention of meeting, some just like the mucking around. I always have a plan b so if I get fucked around I've someone else I can catch up with so I'm not wasting my time. I always check that my plan b man is happy to be a plan b, I don't want to waste anyone's time. Don't trust photos either, most sick pics are taken on the best possible angle to look bigger as well
Comment #21 by Miss_ayla in response to teritoxic ( view post )
Posted on 3-Jan-20 11:12PM
*dick not sick
Comment #22 by Happyhappyjoyjoy in response to the main topic
Posted on 3-Jan-20 11:46PM
Be open minded, passionate, spontaneous , brave, dont hold back.
We are all adults and like minded people
Posted on 3-Jan-20 11:46PM
Totally agree
Comment #24 by Braiding in response to the main topic
Posted on 4-Jan-20 4:50AM
Pm me
Posted on 12-Jan-20 9:42AM
Be brave, be open minded, ne spontaneous
Comment #26 by Dirtym49 in response to the main topic
Posted on 12-Jan-20 11:14AM
I think your totally hot, get to the point the more revealing the better for me
Posted on 12-Jan-20 1:50PM
Not all blokes waste woman's time ( but from being on here a few years I'm guessing heaps do ) some of us are actually genuine single dudes and some of us even live alone and can host .... Surprising aye
Posted on 12-Jan-20 3:35PM
Which is why I said a chunk, there are absolutely brilliant men on here.
Posted on 12-Jan-20 3:49PM
Yes there are a few of us on here
Comment #30 by Up4mmf in response to teritoxic ( view post )
Posted on 12-Jan-20 5:50PM
Go for older guys will respect you an take you on a sexual trip like never b4 depraved an kinky sex
You won't ever get it from yr age group
Comment #31 by Dowanger in response to Up4mmf ( view post )
Posted on 12-Jan-20 7:36PM
That's pretty much on the mark there mate. I agree
Comment #32 by Cheekybrat in response to the main topic
Posted on 12-Jan-20 7:41PM
Well what your wearing is spot on ;). Mix it up best way
Comment #33 by Up4mmf in response to Dowanger ( view post )
Posted on 12-Jan-20 9:47PM
Yea im in my mid 60s and my last two girlfriends were 33 an an we both had fun teaching an learning an eta still all freinds still today
Posted on 13-Jan-20 3:11PM
Totally agree with you, in fact conversation after is really important in my book. I hate ppl who ghost!!! Being polite and explaining if your situation has changed or that your just not into the other person as much as you thought is much better then just non-contact.

I'd rather a guy be straight up and honest with me then act like a prick and let me think I'm shit in bed.
Posted on 13-Jan-20 3:14PM
Go with what catches your interest. One liners are poo and if a guy acts naive it's usually just so they can get you talking. Don't believe it, everyone has google
Comment #36 by Mtoplay in response to the main topic
Posted on 16-Jan-20 6:02AM
straight to the point you are very sexy
Comment #37 by robbierabbit in response to Mtoplay ( view post )
Posted on 16-Jan-20 7:55AM
All the fake profiles are
Comment #38 by Mtoplay in response to robbierabbit ( view post )
Posted on 16-Jan-20 8:01AM
that is sometimes true
Posted on 26-Jan-20 9:11AM
That's legit I'll agree to his point 100%
Posted on 1-Feb-20 2:53AM
I certainly agree with you on having a brain. I need an intellectual spark as well as a physical.

Thank you for being honest
Comment #41 by CheekyKate in response to the main topic
Posted on 1-Feb-20 2:54AM
Thank you all for the advice, and compliments.

I will just be myself and see what happens :)
Comment #42 by CheekyKate in response to Mtoplay ( view post )
Posted on 1-Feb-20 2:55AM
Thank you :)
Comment #43 by CheekyKate in response to Miss_ayla ( view post )
Posted on 1-Feb-20 3:41AM
Yes i have been stood up on meets a couple of times. But i know not everyone is like that so i continue being me.

Haha some dick pics are terrible though. Should start a group on teaching men how to take dick pics

I like the idea of plan b thanks for that.

Comment #44 by John39 in response to CheekyKate ( view post )
Posted on 1-Feb-20 7:46AM
Wtf, guys stand u up!!! They must be crazy, I'd love to be your plan a but would definately settle for plan b
Comment #45 by Mingle4U in response to the main topic
Posted on 1-Feb-20 9:20AM
Sexy for me is more than looking good in a photo and I will say your picture is definitely that (sexy), like having a fun stimulating yet intellectual conversation. Just be true with yourself and what you're looking for (casual fun, friend, a relationship etc...). A friendly conversation is a good starter try to keep an open mind and only explore what you want to explore as everyone has their own preference on what they want, look for what interests you only revealing what you feel comfortable with because I think some things are better left for a more personal conversation across from each other. Take your time and treat people with how you would like to be treated.
Comment #46 by lesstalk in response to the main topic
Posted on 1-Feb-20 11:53AM
hot and sexy is a state of mind that we find needs to be drawn out by either party starts with us from manners respect engaging conversation building momentum ,, yes we are naughty and have naughty pictures but one cock looks like another and a person can be as attractive as a super model but have no sexuality what so ever so maybe its a package

Community Managers (5)

Group owner
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 25th year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2024, NZPersonals.com Ltd