General discussions & events
Community page.
Owned and operated by nzpersonals

To Hell with the Risk
Discussion - started by MasterSargeant, posted on 3-Feb-20 12:01PM
Where is the riskiest place you have ever had sex, but the need outweighed the risk ??

Showing comments 20 through 69 out of 69 comments

PAGE 2: 1 2 
Comment #20 by cant in response to the main topic
Posted on 5-Feb-20 5:05PM
A bit like Cluedo:

Where: Cheekie's bed
When: When she was out of town on holiday
With: no-one else
Comment #21 by Nersayus in response to the main topic
Posted on 5-Feb-20 8:21PM
In the middle of a crowded nightclub at a kink event so wasnt as bad as that sounds
Posted on 5-Feb-20 8:22PM
Ballsy...love it.
Comment #23 by blueyedstallion in response to the main topic
Posted on 6-Feb-20 8:49AM
In the back of a car next to the southern motorway in rest area
Comment #24 by Cheekies in response to cant ( view post )
Posted on 6-Feb-20 8:59AM
Cluedo you reckon? youre a crack up hahaha
Posted on 6-Feb-20 11:43AM
Perfect height I think.
Posted on 6-Feb-20 11:44AM
Let's just say that what I proposed was seconded and passed.
Comment #27 by Nzguy in response to the main topic
Posted on 9-Feb-20 12:23PM
At a public park, by a Bush walk.

She was wearing a mini skirt with no underwear. We fucked doggy, she was bent over against a tree.

We had some people walk and bike past and I just waved at them. Couple actually stopped to watch haha.

Afterwards we walked back to her car, she was leaking a bit of cum but was the best and most exciting public experience.
Comment #28 by Goodguychch in response to the main topic
Posted on 10-Feb-20 6:14PM
Chch gondala, movie theater
Comment #29 by Hungermore in response to the main topic
Posted on 21-Mar-20 12:04AM
Up against a tree by the Avon behind the old court his
House in chch a old couple spotted us and asked if we were ok yup and carried on and then went our Separate ways I went of to mickyfins For the night
Posted on 21-Mar-20 2:29PM
So in tents and a good when the in laws tell you they heard you next day oops
Comment #31 by Calypso122 in response to the main topic
Posted on 21-Mar-20 2:31PM
Memorial Park during the day and night
Under a tree on an open reserve near a main road
Backpackers with others in the room
Above the sand dunes near a walking track during the day
Comment #32 by bac277 in response to Calypso122 ( view post )
Posted on 21-Mar-20 2:50PM
Oh oh not washing your hands now is pretty risky.
Comment #33 by Kinkymanaux in response to the main topic
Posted on 21-Mar-20 3:59PM
For me it would have been at about 3am on the side of Desert Rd I was fucking my Mrs on the bonnet of my car few cars and trucks went buy.
It was excillarating
Comment #34 by gadget in response to the main topic
Posted on 21-Mar-20 4:17PM
Base Woodburne pool
Comment #35 by Calypso122 in response to the main topic
Posted on 21-Mar-20 7:33PM
Oh wait it would have to be when my fwb picked me up from Dunedin Airport last Wednesday and we parked up on Miller Rd and fucked in the car quite a few cars went past
Comment #36 by Scream50 in response to Calypso122 ( view post )
Posted on 21-Mar-20 8:31PM
Woo hoo, lucky pervers driving past. As a youngster, 30+ years ago I used to shag my gf in My car on the banks of the Heathcott river in Christchurch. Joggers and dog walkers galore used to trundle past
Posted on 22-Mar-20 7:36AM
Obviously wasn't in middle of winter, Amagin the effect nipples ...
Comment #38 by Isyaready in response to the main topic
Posted on 22-Mar-20 3:29PM
In Samoa one night down a side street in central Apia. Fucking a 20year old over the bonnet of my car. Caught by a policeman. I said “I haven’t got much longer to go officer. I couldn’t help myself - Look how gorgeous she is” The officer said, “fair enough. Enjoy your evening” and got in his car and left.

Another time in Samoa just beside the main road in Apia, at night behind a tree. Her sister kept watch....one eye out for on-comers, the other eye on us

Those were the good ol’ days 😀
Comment #39 by Calypso122 in response to Isyaready ( view post )
Posted on 22-Mar-20 3:54PM
Haha I've been the cousin keeping an eye out while my cousin was having fun with a guy in Tonga in 2011 👀
Comment #40 by Isyaready in response to Calypso122 ( view post )
Posted on 22-Mar-20 5:25PM
Thanks Calypso. How awesome are the islands . My stories were in 2013 and . I have lots and lots of funny stories that happened with girls during that period. All I can say is that I absolutely love Polynesian ladies 😂
Comment #41 by Calypso122 in response to Isyaready ( view post )
Posted on 22-Mar-20 11:10PM
I would love to go to Samoa and also Rarotonga my parents were lucky enough to go there for a wedding last year oh and a Pacific Cruise would be amazing.

I've never had any naughty fun in the islands as I've never been over there while I was single
Comment #42 by Dumbel in response to Calypso122 ( view post )
Posted on 25-Mar-20 7:03AM
Parked the car on the road with full view of the samurai village(the Last samurai) near New Plymouth. Had doggy style with my missus on the road!
Comment #43 by Plebian in response to the main topic
Posted on 25-Mar-20 2:27PM
Wasn't me. But my ex-Hotwife would have sex with one of her bulls in her work break room after hours.

Best I've done was orally service someone (another man) at the side of the road (hidden by a bush) it was one of my Cuckold orders.
Comment #44 by taffsucks in response to the main topic
Posted on 26-Mar-20 7:16AM
here's a few

behind a garden shed at a BBQ, with everyone on the otherside unaware that I was giving it doggy to one of the hoasts.....we stopped when we heard her husband calling out for her.... that was a fun fuck

on the night bus from rome to london....bus full of sleepy passengers, threw a blanket over me and GF and had a very long and slow fuck...don't think anyone noticed but the smell of spunk filled the air for ages....

and when I was very young....all hormones and no brains, in the lounge of the GF's as her mum went out to make us all a nice cup of tea! Managed to fill the GF up just as mum came back in with a tray full of biscuits and three cups of tea! Best part was GF panites were out in full view on the carpet! GF kicked them under the settee pretty dam quick
Posted on 26-Mar-20 8:13AM
Good stuff ....
Comment #46 by taffsucks in response to the main topic
Posted on 26-Mar-20 8:58AM
love risky sex...the urgency of it, the desire...

just remembered another.

had firends coming to stay (straight non player friends), we lived out in the country so they rang for directions. I knew they were 10 mins away, so started playing with misses. she was up for it so we were fucking in the kitchen when I saw the security light come on outside, which meant that our friends were parking up. I continued fucking my misses until I came, just as we could see our friends walking down the path. My misses pulled away from my just as they were opening the back door, cum dribbing down her leg and me desperately trying to get my cock back in my trousers.
They said as they came in, "you two fucking about again" meaning play fighting......if only they knew how right they were.
Incidentaly my misses had cum tricking down her leg for at least an hour, she said she was scared to get up becuase of the damp patch on her skirt....
Comment #47 by hard4u41 in response to gadget ( view post )
Posted on 6-Apr-20 6:26PM
hmm do tell the story behind that one?
comment #48 was clobbered
Comment #49 by Sissycdcumslut in response to the main topic
Posted on 7-Apr-20 12:08AM
In a public toilet and it was a nice big cock and after he fin using my mouth and came all over me when he left there was a line of four guys that then had there turn that was so hot keen for that again any takers welcome after lockdown
Posted on 7-Apr-20 12:10AM
Very nice. Would have loved to be in that line
Comment #51 by rural_wangas in response to the main topic
Posted on 7-Apr-20 11:42AM
At a work team meeting. This morning actually.

Ah - the plus side of working from home and having a skype meeting. Was talking to workmates while banging wifey from behind. Turned the camera off of course :)
Posted on 7-Apr-20 11:50AM
awesome great work hmm
Posted on 7-Apr-20 11:51AM
Gifted alot of men can barely talk when fucking hahahaha
Comment #54 by hard4u41 in response to Cheekies ( view post )
Posted on 7-Apr-20 11:53AM
yeah especially if its good hard sex
Comment #55 by Cheekies in response to hard4u41 ( view post )
Posted on 7-Apr-20 12:43PM
Hard sex you say??
Comment #56 by hard4u41 in response to Cheekies ( view post )
Posted on 7-Apr-20 3:06PM
well good hard thrusting yes
Comment #57 by Oarsum4x in response to the main topic
Posted on 9-Apr-20 10:30AM
On a train going into Berlin just before wall came down. It was dark mind but fucking so hot.....
Comment #58 by GettinOut in response to the main topic
Posted on 9-Apr-20 9:17PM
Castor bay at the top of the wooden stairs down to the beach(no longer safe to use),browns bay league rooms under the lights in front of the rooms(no longer there), was late but still risky, great night and with someone from this site here:)
Comment #59 by Tallguy69er in response to the main topic
Posted on 10-Apr-20 11:44AM
In neighbours kitchen many years ago. Took the wife from behind bent over the kitchen bench while hubby was outside moving the lawns.
Posted on 10-Apr-20 5:55PM
We can make our own one 😁
Posted on 11-Apr-20 6:28AM
Stalk about love thy neighbour
Comment #62 by mat in response to the main topic
Posted on 11-Apr-20 9:43AM
Back of the red bus in chch when i was at high school
Comment #63 by Jalopy in response to the main topic
Posted on 23-May-20 7:45PM
Median strip of city street at night, both of us totally naked and under lights with very light traffic. So pissed we didnt care. Or there was that time on a bowling green after a party. In a crowd and in the dark. Yet again totally pissed
Comment #64 by mashy in response to the main topic
Posted on 24-May-20 2:00PM
Hahei beach in summer one women was watching and watched me pull out and finish on my girls face and mouth. She said to me when we left that she wished it was her
Comment #65 by 0penb00k in response to the main topic
Posted on 27-May-20 3:24PM
I've got a few top ones:
Up a tree in the botanical gardens. It's more fun than you think. And the positions you can get into are interesting.

In a gondola on a mountain. Very quickly as it was bloody cold

On a beach in the middle on the day on the abel Tasman walk. With people walking by

I had 6 person orgy just off a nude beach. People started to watch and join in that was fun! Want to do it again!

At work in the boss's office she left her underwear in his draw.

In a hotel lobby.

In the middle of a park after doing a naked run in the middle of Glasgow in summer.

Comment #66 by Freedom101 in response to 0penb00k ( view post )
Posted on 31-May-20 11:28PM
Beach in daylight has got to be my favourite too. Bit of a rash from the sand but the showering off afterwards is fun too
Comment #67 by Mcav in response to chchswing ( view post )
Posted on 4-Jun-20 9:58PM
Yeah have done hanmer pools too.. a few discrete corners around with a relatively high chance of discovery..

Also in riccarton bush just off the boardwalk near dusk. people walking past about 3m away

Comment #68 by 0penb00k in response to Freedom101 ( view post )
Posted on 11-Jun-20 1:55PM
Hell yes! Or a refreshing dip naked in the ocean tends to be the best. I've had a few good sessions in remote parts on ocean beach you get there much?
Comment #69 by Sports_gurl in response to the main topic
Posted on 11-Jun-20 3:08PM
At an east Auckland park, early morning deepthroat and fucked hard in the ass, only about 20m away from a group of Chinese doing exercise.
Would do it all again if I had the chance

Community Managers (5)

Group owner
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 25th year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2024, NZPersonals.com Ltd