General discussions & events
Community page.
Owned and operated by nzpersonals

Do you Prefer sleeping with people Older or Younger than yourself ?
Discussion - started by MasterSargeant, posted on 8-Mar-20 12:54PM
Just curious to see if people have a age preference and why? Or do you just fuck anything that moves.

Showing comments 54 through 103 out of 103 comments

PAGE 3: 1 2 3 
Comment #54 by Kinkymanaux in response to the main topic
Posted on 20-Mar-20 10:21AM
My Wife is 15 years younger than me I do love that she has so much energy when it comes to having great hot sex but she has said that a me being older is better than younger because of my sexual experience and I'm open and not shy
Comment #55 by taffsucks in response to Nersayus ( view post )
Posted on 26-Mar-20 9:11AM
nersayus, broaden your age limit.....some of us have a few more years experience that you may like....i've just tried to mail you and "i don't meet your criteria
you might be missing out you know
Comment #56 by taffsucks in response to Calypso122 ( view post )
Posted on 26-Mar-20 9:16AM
agreed, younger men have the stamina, but I find if you make your playmates first orgasm an earth shattering one then usually its a case of "no, not yet" when you go back for the second, so stamina has nothing to do with it....its all about experience and knowing how to please your playmate.
Just my thought
Comment #57 by massagenz in response to taffsucks ( view post )
Posted on 26-Mar-20 9:40AM
some older men have plenty of stamina
Posted on 26-Mar-20 10:13AM
I've got my hand up to that hehe
Comment #59 by taffsucks in response to massagenz ( view post )
Posted on 26-Mar-20 10:20AM
true, but I was referring to you don't need it if what you do totally satisfies your playmate.

I’ll be honest when I was young it was all about me….(shamed to say it now, but I was young dumb and full of cum)….once I’d had my fun that was more or less it for me

As I’ve grown older, wiser () I have come to appreciate it’s all about my playmate and you don’t need physical stamina for fingering, talking dirty, sensual massage or tongue work…..yet the results are much better than just bashing away. IMHO.
Comment #60 by massagenz in response to taffsucks ( view post )
Posted on 26-Mar-20 10:35AM
well I learnt at a young age ladies first
Comment #61 by Nersayus in response to taffsucks ( view post )
Posted on 26-Mar-20 11:26AM
Thanks but I'm good with my very broad restrictions. I already have a 30 year age range, its wide enough for me to feel I'm not missing too much.
Comment #62 by taffsucks in response to Nersayus ( view post )
Posted on 26-Mar-20 1:04PM
oh well, (sad face), fair enough, you're a woman who knows her mind......I'll just get my coat...(shuffles off into the distance)
Comment #63 by Knot2shy in response to kiwivoy69 ( view post )
Posted on 26-Mar-20 2:34PM
Gee I have to say that I'm the same but up to my age and 18 is pushing it. If I was confronted with the situation I have two questions I ask myself. You can get some that are very mature so cant say I wouldn't but I can say you can get some 18 yr olds that are still girls and I definitely wouldn't. So that's my answer to my moral limits and I'm ok with that. I would be interested in other people's thoughts.
Comment #64 by Knot2shy in response to the main topic
Posted on 26-Mar-20 2:46PM
Actually don't get me started. Nothing wrong with older women there just picky because the can and are more cautious because some arshole has treated them like shit in the past. For me it's just bad form from the guys side of things.
Comment #65 by kiwivoy69 in response to Knot2shy ( view post )
Posted on 26-Mar-20 3:00PM
That's very true... I always meet for a coffee or a drink to assess whether they could or I should pursue anything with them...
Comment #66 by Knot2shy in response to the main topic
Posted on 26-Mar-20 3:11PM
To be fair I've not been up to much lately. Good news and bad news. I did actually have an outrageously good time but for every highlight there was a lot more things that didnt pan out. Personally if I'm not attracted I dont go there even if its handed to me on a plate but if I am attracted I'm as greedy as what I think the lady would be happy with. Bit of a fine line that one but haven't. If shes not having a good time then neither am I and most women I've meet love it when you take it to the line. Most is maybe not the right word. Can we have a vote please ladies. This is normally the direction I end up in but I'd like to think diverse definitely dom but respectful at the same time. Has to be true but has to be seriously approved and the more suttle the better.
Comment #67 by GoodBoy56 in response to taffsucks ( view post )
Posted on 26-Mar-20 9:49PM
Totally agree
Comment #68 by Tattooed in response to the main topic
Posted on 27-Mar-20 4:30AM
I have no real preference for older or younger for me it is more about if they enjoy what they are doing.
For example you can have a young woman who is drop-dead gorgeous but she is just a starfish in bed and that is boring as.
Yet an older plain looking woman could be an absolute firecracker and a lot more enjoyable
Comment #69 by rural_wangas in response to the main topic
Posted on 2-Apr-20 9:44AM
L prefers younger guys. I go for a pulse.
Posted on 2-Apr-20 1:30PM
a pulse is a good start id say
Comment #71 by freebird in response to the main topic
Posted on 4-Apr-20 12:10AM
Definitely older gents, nothing against younger men but am attracted to age, experience and learning ❤ I find the wisdom men gain through life very attractive 😊
Comment #72 by taffsucks in response to freebird ( view post )
Posted on 4-Apr-20 7:25AM
hooray for Freebrid and her wisdom
Posted on 4-Apr-20 11:05AM
Yay...a lady who knows who knows where to look for quality.....like a good wine...it gets better with age.
Comment #74 by Horny02 in response to the main topic
Posted on 14-May-20 7:07PM
Older men really turn me on
Posted on 14-May-20 9:14PM
Oh do they really. Well maybe you should read my profile because this daddies always looking for a babygirl.
Comment #76 by up4playtime in response to the main topic
Posted on 14-May-20 10:32PM
I've never thought about age. I have always been attracted to younger people. But I'm also attracted to anyone who shares the same passion as I do. I definitely do not fuck anything that moves 😊
Comment #77 by ajsone in response to the main topic
Posted on 15-May-20 3:04AM
I enjoy men younger than me or 5yrs older the yunga guys make me feel youthful and full of beans and the older men I like to make feel yunga knowing how much I enjoy it hmmm
Comment #78 by lesstalk in response to the main topic
Posted on 15-May-20 7:35AM
have no preference.. all about the mind and the creativity and willingness to be uninhibited and let loose , generally find this in older people more than young ones , each to their own
Comment #79 by Calypso122 in response to taffsucks ( view post )
Posted on 15-May-20 7:07PM
That's true but I have good stamina so I expect the same and have found very few older men can keep up with me but I will say they usually have better oral skills then younger men.
Posted on 15-May-20 7:12PM
Of course we have better oral skills. weve had more practice and have more patience.
Posted on 22-Oct-20 8:47AM
Hi Rural Wangas,
I've tried to message you but I don't seem to be able too?
Comment #82 by GirlB in response to the main topic
Posted on 22-Oct-20 1:09PM
Older men. Because my experience has shown me that they know what they’re doing and they do it frickn well 😊
The best I’ve had was thirteen years older than me, the oldest I’ve had twenty years older than me, all the top 5 were at least ten years older than me. Preference is definitely older
Comment #83 by hotwesty4u in response to GirlB ( view post )
Posted on 22-Oct-20 1:41PM
I love older women, the best sex has always been with older women. Just thinking about it is turning me on tbh I dont know why older women don't use it more to their advantage to be fair. If anything it's made me better in bed as I'm wanting to please them more I guess mmm so come at me you older ladies 😉 yes please see I use my manners too☺️😜
Comment #84 by Mtoplay in response to the main topic
Posted on 23-Oct-20 12:56AM
without really noticing i seam to enjoy older women than me usually only a couple years but did push a ten year gap at one point
Comment #85 by tribal in response to GirlB ( view post )
Posted on 24-Oct-20 9:33AM
Hi GirlB, 54 year old here and experienced, hit me up if you are interested?
Comment #86 by shavednz in response to the main topic
Posted on 24-Oct-20 11:22AM
Prefer my lady's younger love tits especially nipples giving pleasure is what turns me on . Hearing her gently moan ohhhh yes a very big turn on for this daddy
Comment #87 by Isyaready in response to the main topic
Posted on 24-Oct-20 11:44AM
I love fucking a wide range of ages. Living over in a tropical paradise a few years back, while I was in my early forties, I was having sex almost daily and sometimes two or three a day. I calculated that the average age was around 25. Some were the same age as my daughter and that didn’t concern me at all. The younger ladies are great as you can bend them in all directions. So, for me if it’s a younger woman, I don’t need connection. If they’re drop dead gorgeous then this mid-aged beast is going there. In saying that I enjoy mature women also because, as others have pointed out, they’re comfortable in their own skin and can be more deviant. I’m currently really enjoying a woman in her late forties as well as a woman in her sixties. Great sex with both. For me, connection is important before I have sex with a mature woman - especially if the sessions go for several hours 😀
Comment #88 by Mtoplay in response to tribal ( view post )
Posted on 25-Oct-20 12:34AM
wishing u were closer than you are yummy
Comment #89 by livingitup in response to Namder ( view post )
Posted on 11-Nov-20 9:06PM
Totally agree with you.. as single female on site.. make an effort.. show some banter.. find bit of a connection. Like your attention to detail!
Comment #90 by Yowser in response to rural_wangas ( view post )
Posted on 12-Nov-20 12:10PM
Comment #91 by Ash1982 in response to the main topic
Posted on 18-Nov-20 4:13PM
Definitely way older I love it!!
Comment #92 by nzpenis in response to the main topic
Posted on 18-Nov-20 4:37PM
Older, but also anything that moves
Comment #93 by 0skinnyboy0 in response to the main topic
Posted on 19-Nov-20 4:50PM
Older for sure, I like being objectified, and younger girls tend to sort of put you on a pedestal.
Comment #94 by Playfulsub in response to the main topic
Posted on 19-Nov-20 5:22PM
Older people i find tend 2 injoy more and fuck longer
Comment #95 by toejoe in response to the main topic
Posted on 21-Nov-20 11:19PM
I dont mind, young old whatever.
But having said that my wife is 28 years younger than me
Comment #96 by Dan45 in response to the main topic
Posted on 21-Nov-20 11:50PM
My last two relationships have been with women who are 12 or 13 years older so I’m now looking to meet younger or older I just want to make someone cum over and over
Comment #97 by Stefan in response to rural_wangas ( view post )
Posted on 22-Nov-20 3:00AM
I love that..this is why i love older women cos they appreciate us younger men
Comment #98 by Penguin_won1again in response to the main topic
Posted on 22-Nov-20 8:37AM
Any age is fine as long as its got a pulse and can get hard....
Comment #99 by Asonof1 in response to Funtimes69 ( view post )
Posted on 22-Nov-20 9:33AM
Maybe its not an age thing its the experience you get
Comment #100 by Funtimes69 in response to Asonof1 ( view post )
Posted on 22-Nov-20 10:06AM
True it's all about the experience and the pleasure given and received
Comment #101 by Asonof1 in response to Funtimes69 ( view post )
Posted on 22-Nov-20 10:19AM
Thats true i always like to improve on what i do its not always about a wham bam thankyou maam
Comment #102 by Funtimes69 in response to Asonof1 ( view post )
Posted on 22-Nov-20 10:21AM
Always keen to improve the experience ☺️
Comment #103 by Asonof1 in response to Funtimes69 ( view post )
Posted on 22-Nov-20 10:27AM
Most definately enhancing the experience. Funny how the mind pics up others pleasures

Community Managers (5)

Group owner
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 21st year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2020, NZPersonals.com Ltd