General discussions & events
Community page.
Owned and operated by nzpersonals

Thank you everyone
Discussion - started by nzpersonals, posted on 1-Apr-20 11:27AM
Most of you are adhering to the law and staying home, and we thank you. To us, you're all heroes

Now... About the covidiots... Yes, it's a word now. And we've witnessed a few of them since the lock down began.

One of them even tried the "I didn't know about that" act on us. .

Lastly, I'm looking into peer to peer live video streaming at the moment, i.e. webcamming. I'm hoping to add that in to NZP very soon, which may bring some relief to those with cabin fever. Development will take time, and a massive update to our backend is required at the same time. So stay tuned for further announcements.

Showing comments 1 through 16 out of 16 comments

Comment #1 by Facilitation01 in response to the main topic
Posted on 1-Apr-20 11:35AM
I'm sure that an NZP webcamming option will be welcomed by lots of members 👍

And good to see that you've been deleting discussions from covidiots who have been looking to hook up inside of the lockdown period!!
Comment #2 by domseka in response to the main topic
Posted on 1-Apr-20 2:49PM
well done team,...so long covidiots,...
Comment #3 by kiwivoy69 in response to the main topic
Posted on 1-Apr-20 6:50PM
That's awesome...
Any chance of a report button and a like button in the update?
Comment #4 by Cheekies in response to the main topic
Posted on 1-Apr-20 7:38PM
Woooohoooop great update right there
Comment #5 by RyanofOtaki in response to the main topic
Posted on 2-Apr-20 12:27PM
Doing good work! Cams would be appealing to many, hope it doesn't cost too much to implement.
Comment #6 by palmyguy in response to the main topic
Posted on 3-Apr-20 12:19PM
Hopefully for paid subscribers only
Comment #7 by domseka in response to palmyguy ( view post )
Posted on 3-Apr-20 12:47PM
um,i WAS a paying member for YEARS,and now ,for personal reasons arent,so,not really a "fair"comment
Comment #8 by palmyguy in response to domseka ( view post )
Posted on 3-Apr-20 12:52PM
Well other sites have premium features only available to paid subscribers.

I wasn't singling you out in any way. Just seems a valid way Sir the site owners to recoup some if their outlay.
Comment #9 by domseka in response to palmyguy ( view post )
Posted on 3-Apr-20 1:21PM
i know you wernt,..haha,..charge everyone then,... ;)
Comment #10 by taffsucks in response to the main topic
Posted on 5-Apr-20 5:58AM
the convidiots are that.....f'ing idiots.
i'm an essential worker and every day I am surprised at the number of cars on the road....it's time the police started stopping everyone to see why they are on the road...I wouldn't mind. My morning commutte is 10 mins quicker now anyway.
In the UK its a 60 instant fine....boom, there you go! One little toe rag was caught twice in the same day!
And well done NZP for the new development.....can't wait....i'll be like a child at Christmas...
Posted on 5-Apr-20 6:55AM
Your right ! Start fining those on the road unnecessary .... especially on road well before supermarkets open .....
The ones with " shit for brains " are the ones that are going to spread this virus & keep spreading it untill something is done to stop them going out unnecessarly ....
I've had 1 guy want to meet already ..... If get a next I am going to name & shame them on here for all to see ..., The one that asked I blocked ...after he got a very impolite message, probably not right way of going about it ..but I'd been polite but seemed he couldn't understand .....
Posted on 5-Apr-20 7:06AM
just report him to NZP. They ought to be suspended for the duration....one warning and then suspended.

I actually think that there needs to be a curfew now. 7pm-7am. If you've a need to be on the road fine....but you WILL be stopped, so your reason better be an emergency or medical....simple as. I mean really why would you be on the road after 7pm anyway.

I was on the road recently and there was a car with a kitchen cupboard unit on the roof!!!
WTF how is that an emergency, so for the first time ever I dobbed them in.

Twats like that are going to make it a lot longer before we can all meet up for what is going to be a mass sexathon across NZ
Posted on 5-Apr-20 7:14AM
Totally agree 💯 with curfew idear ....
Good on you for reporting a fk wit 👊👊
Re sexathon is a concern that next thing be an out break of STD's or baby boom .....
Remember ppl when it's all clear PLAY SAFE !
Posted on 5-Apr-20 7:20AM
always play safe, but good point and reminder....best check that condoms aren't lmitied at countdown, "sorry sir, just two packets per customer"
Comment #15 by Sappho in response to the main topic
Posted on 5-Apr-20 11:58AM
Wow, Covid Nazi police are alive and kicking on here.
Comment #16 by taffsucks in response to Sappho ( view post )
Posted on 5-Apr-20 12:16PM
No....just don't want to be in lockdown a second longer than necessary

Community Managers (5)

Group owner
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 25th year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2024, NZPersonals.com Ltd