General discussions & events
Community page.
Owned and operated by nzpersonals

Hottest gay experiences
Discussion - started by Ijustwantfun, posted on 18-Jun-20 1:18PM
Howdy all. Just curious to find out as I'm wanting to try new things. What is the hottest sexual experience one can do male to Male?I'm talking dick to dick rubbing 69ers,different positions etc etc.
just not to keen on bondage stuff.
Cheers in advance

Showing comments 64 through 113 out of 113 comments

PAGE 3: 1 2 3 
Comment #64 by bob1965 in response to Sports_gurl ( view post )
Posted on 26-Jul-20 3:08PM
Shit I would luv to lick 👅 a guys wife which was full of his cum while he fucks me in the arse that’s my fantasy
Comment #65 by Ariyo in response to the main topic
Posted on 26-Jul-20 11:06PM
DP two cocks rubbing together inside of you oh baby yes..
My first dp was this yr.
I had a friend over and as we were playing i get a grindr notification.
Two tops and me . It was hot and they were gentle.
Comment #66 by JasonL in response to the main topic
Posted on 27-Jul-20 10:05PM
Havnt had one yet as I am a virgin but always fantasied about a man meeting me and sucking me and letting me experiment on him! So hot if anyone is keen to be my teacher please message!
Comment #67 by Ariyo in response to JasonL ( view post )
Posted on 28-Jul-20 12:23AM
Yeh come to the naki im sure we can get a couple of teachers for you
Comment #68 by JasonL in response to Ariyo ( view post )
Posted on 28-Jul-20 6:44AM
If I’m ever down your ways I’ll definitely message!
Comment #69 by Biguynz in response to JasonL ( view post )
Posted on 28-Jul-20 8:30AM
You sound like you'd be a good teacher Ariyo
Comment #70 by robbierabbit in response to the main topic
Posted on 28-Jul-20 11:41AM
I used to meet with a guy quite regularly who after servicing me orally we would play a game of "guess what I have put up your ass". I would be on all fours with my face buried in the pillow. He would lube me up and insert an object in my ass and fuck me with it. Vegetables, fruit, ornaments,garage tools, kitchen utensils paintbrushes, etc. Fun game
Comment #71 by Ariyo in response to Biguynz ( view post )
Posted on 28-Jul-20 2:44PM
Sounds,like u need a teacher biguynz
Comment #72 by Biguynz in response to Ariyo ( view post )
Posted on 29-Jul-20 3:00PM
Sounds tempting to me Ariyo
comment #73 was clobbered
Comment #74 by mancuntdon in response to the main topic
Posted on 29-Jul-20 5:15PM
I enjoyed going to gay club in Melbourne.i was in one guy when another mounted me.oh boy did it feel good.cock up me and me in another.we all blew together.started to walk away when a other guy pushed me up against the wall and entered me.went home later with an open manpussy.
Comment #75 by DipTheWick in response to the main topic
Posted on 30-Jul-20 10:41PM
Honestly this is true..Menfriends In Christchuch..25 years ago..Lived in Ashburton drove to christchurch..On way I was so hard thinking about going to MF I came..I had tight bicycle pants underneath my jeans...Got to MF first person who came up to me was a beautiful Trans lady...She made me cum 3 times and she ate the whole lot...Its made me hard retelling this experience........
Comment #76 by tania in response to DipTheWick ( view post )
Posted on 30-Jul-20 11:01PM
I love to meet you and do zhe same to plesse you
Posted on 31-Jul-20 2:48AM
Champion
Posted on 31-Jul-20 2:48AM
What fun
Posted on 3-Oct-20 5:39AM
My all time favourite was dressed up total slut walked into basement room put latex hood on with only mouth hole slip ring gag on tight reach up and lock wrists cuffs to hanging hook and wait till someone guided me to lay on bench strapped down tight I couldn't move spent entire night sucking and being fuck by unknown men rubber dildos and never knowing who or how many but it finished with me deepthroat my gf with fist in my ass
Comment #80 by Ariyo in response to Biguynz ( view post )
Posted on 18-Oct-20 11:38PM
Be tempted biguynz
Comment #81 by Biguynz in response to Ariyo ( view post )
Posted on 19-Oct-20 7:50AM
I'll be a willing student
Comment #82 by Tgirlluva in response to Ariyo ( view post )
Posted on 20-Oct-20 8:59PM
Fun
Comment #83 by Tgirlluva in response to Ariyo ( view post )
Posted on 20-Oct-20 9:01PM
Dp teachers?
Posted on 21-Oct-20 1:42AM
Omg. That is such a turn on. Love the idea of one finishing and another lining up to fuck.... I'd love to have the experience of having a group pass me round for a night
Comment #85 by Yowser in response to the main topic
Posted on 8-Nov-20 3:40PM
Up the bum
Comment #86 by Yowser in response to Apisa ( view post )
Posted on 8-Nov-20 3:41PM
True
Comment #87 by Yowser in response to StevensK1 ( view post )
Posted on 8-Nov-20 3:43PM
Good on ya m8
Comment #88 by Yowser in response to mancuntdon ( view post )
Posted on 8-Nov-20 3:46PM
Comment #89 by Yowser in response to bob1965 ( view post )
Posted on 9-Nov-20 1:37PM
Posted on 14-Dec-20 11:18PM
I agree with youwannabeused
Comment #91 by Apisa in response to the main topic
Posted on 16-Dec-20 7:32AM
Spit roasted once, loved it.
Comment #92 by Playfulsub in response to Apisa ( view post )
Posted on 16-Dec-20 9:29AM
It would have 2 b my 1st male incounter i was mowing lawns as a teenager and whe I finished i went 2 aske for payment there was the guy who hired me 2 mow the lawns in speedoes and another guy in a towel the guy in the towel came up me and poured water on me and laughed and said you can take them of now I remember not noing if I should or not just thougt why not so I striped naked and then both of them used for hours coming on me in over me more than once I felt so fucking awersome
Comment #93 by Apisa in response to Playfulsub ( view post )
Posted on 16-Dec-20 10:30AM
Me and another guy waited in a hotel room, face down and bums up, third guy came into room and stripped, then proceeded to rim us and then fucked us one at a time, then this turned into me and other guy taking turns being spit roasted. The third guy left and while second guy was looking for more players to join us, I sucked on his cock.
Posted on 17-Dec-20 9:12PM
omg that would be a fucking awesome guessing game!
Comment #95 by zoig2333 in response to Hotscott-22 ( view post )
Posted on 17-Dec-20 9:14PM
If your ever at ballance bridge again give me a message... id be keen!
Posted on 18-Dec-20 5:55AM
Mmmm Ballance bridge, had a nice encounter there few years back ...
Comment #97 by Netghost69 in response to Apisa ( view post )
Posted on 31-Dec-20 11:20PM
In my youth O.E. I was flatting with Mark and others and it was one of those cold cloudy weekends, Mark asked if I wanted to warm up , he suggested a hot sauna , we arrived at the local sauna paid the money put clothes in the locker and towel on,headed for the showers Mark wasted no time in the showers and headed of down the dark corridor, I finished the shower and went to explore,came upon a large room with a sling and cross nobody there.Heard noises from the other room so went in the dimly lit room and saw Mark chest down over a padded bench receiving a oral and another guy at the back pumping away . While I was observing ,my towel was removed and a guy told me my bench is there and nudged me to the next bench which when I got on then he said I was going to enjoy this and he waved his firming member across my face and thrust it in I was learning to take cock and enjoy another mans musk while relaxing and receive . Then I felt some cold lube being applied at the butt, I became aware I was being opened to receive a guy there as well as the hands of guys with lube checking my hanging credentials and giving them a gentle massage,
I’ve never seen a open room or benches like that in any other sauna or cruise place since
Posted on 1-Jan-21 12:16PM
Yep plenty in the club at stkilda in Melbourne.had an older guy lead me into a room Nd he asked me to suck his cock.when he got hard he bent me over and slowly entered my mancunt.was a nice fuck .nice stiff cock.when he finished he asked if his mate cud have a fuck too.his mate had been watching all the time and was stiff as.i just bent over and opened my legs and he was in me as I was wet.they left and I wandered off .found a young shy guy who said he'd had no action.let him have sex with me and when he finished I had a nice hard on so grabbed his hips and entered his tight little fanny.after I took him back to his place and I opened my legs and let him up me from the front.visited the club a few more times but didnt see him again pity cos he enjoyed fucking me.
Comment #99 by Randomguy996 in response to the main topic
Posted on 1-Jan-21 1:54PM
Very hot stories keep them coming !!! First ever mmm experiences would be hot
Comment #100 by Yowser in response to mancuntdon ( view post )
Posted on 2-Jan-21 9:13AM
Posted on 2-Jan-21 1:36PM
My first was with a guy who turned out to be a teacher.was at an adult bookshop in Sydney.he came over and started talking.he showed me a gay magazine and asked if I liked it.i said yes then he asked if I wanted to go to a club.we went down to the club and it was a gay club.we stripped off and put our towels around us and he showed me around.went into a room and he took away the towels and put my hand on his cock while he rubbed my bottom.i stroked his cock and he got hard.he then said he liked me and cud he have sex with me.i said I had never but he turned me around and rubbed lube on my hole.i was liking him rubbing me and I bent over.he got in behind me and I felt his penis slowly entering.it felt nice so I starting rubbing my cock.he then started thrusting in and out.i started moaning and he fucked harder.then he said he was cumming and I felt wet and warm inside.he held his cock in me for a while and when he pulled out he turned me around and full on kissed me.he then got some tissues and cleaned my little pink hole out.i went home that night and the thought of having a cock up me made me wank off.i then realised that I wanted more and have been taking cock whenever I can.
Posted on 2-Jan-21 1:42PM
Very hot
Comment #103 by Sharpedge in response to the main topic
Posted on 10-Jan-21 1:08AM
Just had my first proper gay experience with a hot hung young euro guy. Once we finally found a discreet place he sucked wanked and rimmed me to the best orgasm I’ve experienced in a long time
Posted on 10-Jan-21 10:08AM
Good for you! How did you meet him and where did you play? Did you do anything to him? So sexy reading about everyone’s experiences.
Comment #105 by Letsmeetxx in response to the main topic
Posted on 10-Jan-21 10:24AM
When I was younger I once got a tranny round to my parents house when they were out and sucked her off then fuked her
Posted on 10-Jan-21 12:40PM
I saw his profile on here I only joined yesterday and I had multiple messages and offers of fun immediately. He seemed genuine and honest and is what I had pictured in my head for my first mm experience and the rest just fell into place. Perfect way to start my sexual exploration off and I’m so very keen to keep looking for more
Posted on 10-Jan-21 12:41PM
I would love to experience a hot trans but I wouldn’t know where to start looking
Comment #108 by Juicy_Thick_Cock in response to the main topic
Posted on 10-Jan-21 4:13PM
I was drunk badly and got horny and a gay friend gave me a mind blowing blowjob I ever received. That was my first experience. Then I started thinking that a mouth is a mouth! I have had a few amazing oral sessions which my female friends could never give!
Posted on 10-Jan-21 4:15PM
True story
Comment #110 by Ariyo in response to Ashy518 ( view post )
Posted on 10-Jan-21 7:29PM
You need to try it.
Iv had a few guys do that to my dick
Posted on 10-Jan-21 7:31PM
Good god i wish i could be your new gay friend. Can i? Hehehe
Comment #112 by Ariyo in response to Letsmeetxx ( view post )
Posted on 10-Jan-21 7:48PM
My first tranny experience was with a lovely guy in new Plymouth. We met at his/hers and we seem to gel quite nicely. Luckily i douched as i was intending on fucking him/her.
Well bugger me she said naughty things to me next min im on my hands and knees. She/he made us a coffee afterwards and through our discussion we realized that we are actually related...
Comment #113 by ChchMatt45 in response to Ariyo ( view post )
Posted on 11-Jan-21 10:58AM
So many horny stories! Makes my cock grow hard, in need of some man action!

Community Managers (5)

Group owner
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 22nd year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2021, NZPersonals.com Ltd