General discussions & events
Community page.
Owned and operated by nzpersonals

Streetworkers
Discussion - started by MrDaddy, posted on 30-Jul-20 10:15PM
Back in the day our metro cities all had the red light streets where streetworkers plied their trade. The likes of KRd Auckland, Vivian St,Wellington and Colombo St, Christchurch . Do any cities still have streetworkers? And if so what streets? Or has recent legislation destroyed this historic trade.

Showing comments 1 through 20 out of 20 comments

Comment #1 by DarkNight in response to the main topic
Posted on 31-Jul-20 12:15AM
In Christchurch its Manchester St. And there is usually at least a couple of ladies playing their trade at night.
Comment #2 by LilyBlack in response to the main topic
Posted on 31-Jul-20 7:16AM
The Purple Onion in Vivian Street was the first Strip Club I ever went To! I was taken aback by a Male Stripper! Not Expected! He Lacked Length! I believe most Hookers work from Private Apartments in the CBD Now! Lily x
Comment #3 by MrDaddy in response to LilyBlack ( view post )
Posted on 31-Jul-20 7:27AM
Was that the TV strip/dance club above the takeaway bar? Next to Rainton Hasties strip club?
Comment #4 by LilyBlack in response to MrDaddy ( view post )
Posted on 31-Jul-20 7:35AM
It's a Long Time Ago! I Remember! You Entered on Ground Level! Possibly Upstairs! I Believe Carmen may have Owned It! It was Famous in It's Day! Lily x
Comment #5 by MrDaddy in response to LilyBlack ( view post )
Posted on 31-Jul-20 7:36AM
Yep your right. It was directly across the road from them two strip cubs I was talking about . Spoilt for choice back in the day. Three stripclubs within 30m of each other.

Comment #6 by LilyBlack in response to MrDaddy ( view post )
Posted on 31-Jul-20 7:47AM
Vivian Street was the Place to Be! How Strip Clubs have Changed! I lived in Auckland 30 Plus Years! Showgirls was My Playground! Lap Dances! In Your Face! Wet Pussy! I Digress! Naughty Lily x
Comment #7 by domseka in response to MrDaddy ( view post )
Posted on 31-Jul-20 1:14PM
i believe your refering to club exotic, i used to go back in the day,could ask for a "special",which was a wiskey n coke,served from a bottle hidden under the bar as it was after hours,illegal back then
Comment #8 by MrDaddy in response to domseka ( view post )
Posted on 31-Jul-20 2:18PM
Spot on that is/what the name was . Great little club upstairs with TV and TS dancers . Always plenty happening there. Thanks for refreshing the memory
Posted on 31-Jul-20 3:42PM
Rainton Hastie!!!! Crickey you will be bringing up Flora McKensie next :)
Posted on 31-Jul-20 3:59PM
Yes she had a place on Pitt st in Auckland . A circular revolving bed if im not mistaken
Comment #11 by LilyBlack in response to MrDaddy ( view post )
Posted on 31-Jul-20 5:51PM
I worked with a guy in Auckland. He claimed to be a great mate of Hastie. He told me they used to drive around in convertibles flaunting Hastie's wealth drinking champagne! Does that sound like Hastie! Lily x
Comment #12 by MrDaddy in response to LilyBlack ( view post )
Posted on 31-Jul-20 5:54PM
Yep.
Comment #13 by domseka in response to MrDaddy ( view post )
Posted on 31-Jul-20 7:35PM
no probs,youve given me some memories now, ;) i remember many times walking outta there and it was getting light haha
Comment #14 by Topsexycock4sissy in response to the main topic
Posted on 8-Aug-20 2:17AM
Is Marion Street still the place to go to pick up trans girls in Wellington?
Comment #15 by ajsone in response to the main topic
Posted on 8-Aug-20 8:07AM
Krd is still active and hunters corner, the main thing legislation has allowed is more legal brothels opening up and more traders.
Posted on 8-Aug-20 1:53PM
No idea. Hopefully some one from Wellington can tell us
Comment #17 by MrDaddy in response to ajsone ( view post )
Posted on 8-Aug-20 1:59PM
Yeah KRd, Edinburgh, Ophir and Gundry St loop. Dont know Hunters corner.
Posted on 8-Aug-20 2:01PM
I might go have a look tonight, do the old disappearing act from the mates for a bit haha
Posted on 8-Aug-20 2:04PM
I have no idea what the quality is like these days . Let us know . Good luck with the mates not working it out hahaha
Posted on 8-Aug-20 2:08PM
The hardest part was walking through with mates and trying not to look to excited haha. I don't really think people would mind or be that surprised, but the secrecy makes it hotter for me

Community Managers (5)

Group owner
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 21st year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2020, NZPersonals.com Ltd