General discussions & events
Community page.
Owned and operated by nzpersonals

Amyl
Discussion - started by Hardcane, posted on 17-Aug-20 11:04AM
Hi, does anyone know where you can buy amyl now ? P & C in Cuba St say it's now banned

Showing comments 50 through 0 out of 50 comments

PAGE 1: 1 
Comment #50 by gadget in response to the main topic
Posted on 17-Aug-20 10:33PM
got some from poppersnz last week
Comment #51 by Jakey1975 in response to gadget ( view post )
Posted on 17-Aug-20 10:55PM
is that a website?
Comment #52 by gadget in response to Jakey1975 ( view post )
Posted on 19-Aug-20 11:41PM
put a .com at the end but they all out of stock ..just checked
Comment #53 by Sashaistoyforkinkygay in response to the main topic
Posted on 29-Aug-20 4:39AM
I'm friends with owner of shop who stashed stock that was left when ban came in so always got my fave brand handy all I have to do is once in while test large toys by letting him use amyl on me as he knows it makes me into a shove it in hard and deep no matter size kinda whore in fact he knows it's only way to get my fave butt plug in which is so big its a lot of effort to squeeze it to go in knowing I can't take it out and with help it still needs amyl butt that's why fave plug once it's in it stays
Posted on 29-Aug-20 11:55AM
i got a plug thats 4+ inches im trying to take but def need amyl proving a challenge ....didint realise it was being banned otherwise id stocked up a bit and i have 2 new huge toys on the way id be desperate to ride....i like amsterdam gold was good
Posted on 29-Aug-20 1:29PM
I've had few good ones over years but only one that was perfect trigger haven't seen it for years I've been trying for years to sit on this plug but only managed first 2 3rds no matter how much lube then partner and couple of girlfriends organised weekend where I was all dolled up arms bound tight behind my back rubber hood with inflatable gag fitted super tight only breath through nostrils had legs pulled up to chest and glad wrapped tight lifted onto plug ropes tied to waist and collar through pulleys to maximise force they could use had perfect amyl forced under my nose and made to breath deep after 7 snort they pulled ropes which pulled me hard down onto plug using their body weight to pull me down harder amyl peaked and felt widest rim stretch me as it slid in my weight made it keep going in till with pop my ass slid onto it closing around base few xtra snorts kept me wriggling on it till muscles relaxed enough it wasn't sliding out by itself after that I agreed to everything they made me do
Posted on 29-Aug-20 3:16PM
i start with a 55ml wide plug then a 70ml then a ml then finally a ml ( . inch)with a few snorts of amyl but my biggest plug is . inches wide used heaps of lube and amyl and reckon i got close but is proving frustrating at the moment...may help someone holding the amyl under my nose
Posted on 29-Aug-20 3:41PM
Have look at pic, just uploaded is my favourite plug but only go all way with amyl sofar and needs amyl to take out so wasn't unusual to have it left in longer left in tighter hole got harder it would be to open up for it to come out
Posted on 29-Aug-20 5:40PM
Newbie but wats
Amyl please explain
Posted on 29-Aug-20 5:54PM
Amyl nitrate is a leather cleaner that when inhaled leads to height of euphoria that gives the body a total rush and allows that person to be very firmly able to enjoy very large butt plug to stretch another 2 inches to be rammed in hard and when in his butt ring shrinks to smallest it can this plug very difficult to yank out I've taken biggest toys that way and deep
Posted on 29-Aug-20 9:47PM
wow nice 12 cm wide must be awesome to take all that...id love to feel that..my biggest is doc johnson destroyer...but give it a few hours ill be riding some big plug dressed up
Posted on 29-Aug-20 10:10PM
It's unbelievable no idea how as normally only get 2 3rds in bbut amyl let's me strap down tight and have it forced in I cannot remove by myself and have had days where its left in
Comment #62 by Unidentified in response to the main topic
Posted on 1-Sep-20 6:02AM
Theres a guy on facebook who sells them. Terri is his name, used to run a sex shop and bath house in chch. Cant remember last name. Just look in market place chch
Comment #63 by gadget in response to Unidentified ( view post )
Posted on 1-Sep-20 10:59PM
thanks found him
Comment #64 by Lovetoplay in response to the main topic
Posted on 2-Sep-20 10:55PM
Mans friends still have some
Comment #65 by tvswallow in response to Lovetoplay ( view post )
Posted on 3-Sep-20 6:15AM
where are they based Gadget ?
Comment #66 by tvswallow in response to Lovetoplay ( view post )
Posted on 3-Sep-20 6:16AM
oops sorry gadget Love to Play
Comment #67 by Rexx in response to the main topic
Posted on 3-Sep-20 6:52PM
Can anyone help me get some please
Posted on 4-Sep-20 8:09PM
Anyone in new Plymouth who has amyl available
Comment #69 by Sashaistoyforkinkygay in response to the main topic
Posted on 5-Sep-20 12:27AM
Tonight has turned out awesome I was going through some old boxes and found an unopened bottle of eeze amyl, favourite and most potent so had long shower making sure squeeky clean, made it as simple as I could for mistress to use padlocks to lock me pinned down in position she prefers leaving me well exposed once locked in and just about to have ring gag locked in my mouth I asked her to use eeze to fullest and enjoy being very dominant with me which means she knows I want her to be forceful and do as she pleases she soaked a rag and held it over my nose and forced me to take deep breaths without warm up she shoves slippery plug hard all way in knowing I would be to tight to let it slip out she spent rest of night being deepthroated each toy longer and thicker
Posted on 5-Sep-20 10:50AM
Lucky you...I got 3 bottles so should last a wee while...well until my 2 new huge toys arrive
Posted on 5-Sep-20 11:23AM
It was worth it I've got one toy specially for mouth it's thick veiny with big head 14 inches long only one person so far managed to loosen me up to go all way but last night was second time and 3rd and fourth she loves how it feels pushing against throat sphincter till it squeezes through then pop when it slips all way she hadn't realised the head size would make it hard to pull out she loves that second and third round no hesitation just hard shove she loves that I love gagging and can't wait to shove it in
Comment #72 by funnow in response to the main topic
Posted on 9-Sep-20 3:35PM
Anyone wanting good quality amyl message me..
comment #73 was clobbered
Comment #74 by Horniharri in response to funnow ( view post )
Posted on 9-Sep-20 11:07PM
Superb service
Comment #75 by Horniharri in response to funnow ( view post )
Posted on 10-Sep-20 1:20PM
It looks as though Funnow has ripped a lot of people off! Really plausible then he closes his account.
Posted on 10-Sep-20 1:26PM
Knew this would happen, glad I didn't buy
Comment #77 by LilyBlack in response to Beardedguy ( view post )
Posted on 10-Sep-20 2:20PM
What a Ratbag! I wonder if NZP would have his Details! All Victims should contact Them! Lily x
Comment #78 by 1upforit in response to Horniharri ( view post )
Posted on 10-Sep-20 2:42PM
How has he ripped people off?
Comment #79 by Horniharri in response to 1upforit ( view post )
Posted on 10-Sep-20 2:59PM
Taken peoples money for amyl and then not sending it
Comment #80 by 1upforit in response to Horniharri ( view post )
Posted on 10-Sep-20 3:11PM
So people sent money .. via internet?? For an illegal product and want to complain about been scammed ?? Ffs
Comment #81 by Horniharri in response to 1upforit ( view post )
Posted on 10-Sep-20 10:32PM
If anyone wanted to know what the word “sanctimonious “ means then your post will give them the answer- so uncool!
Posted on 11-Sep-20 12:22AM
It shouldn't be illegal it wasn't hurting anyone and god dam its good to use
Comment #83 by 1upforit in response to Horniharri ( view post )
Posted on 11-Sep-20 7:36AM
I wouldn’t call myself sanctimonious... I am just not an idiot. If that makes me superior than people who are stupid... then it’s not a high bar I had to reach .
Comment #84 by Horniharri in response to 1upforit ( view post )
Posted on 11-Sep-20 7:41AM
And yet rape does it for you - and you think you are superior!!
Comment #85 by 1upforit in response to Horniharri ( view post )
Posted on 11-Sep-20 7:46AM
Rape?? That’s a change of subject... you miss the point ... I am not stupid. If people get ripped off online buying anything from an unverified source ... then they are stupid
Comment #86 by Horniharri in response to 1upforit ( view post )
Posted on 11-Sep-20 7:52AM
My last word on this is to look at your own self before passing judgment on others
Comment #87 by 1upforit in response to Horniharri ( view post )
Posted on 11-Sep-20 7:58AM
Judgment has been passed on the stupid people who got ripped off .. not be me .. but by there on stupidity..
Comment #88 by Justforfun69 in response to the main topic
Posted on 20-Sep-20 12:46AM
Available on wish
Comment #89 by 13gs13 in response to Unidentified ( view post )
Posted on 23-Sep-20 1:40PM
Have you got his details, can’t find him on Facebook
Comment #90 by apache36 in response to the main topic
Posted on 23-Sep-20 10:38PM
i really need some too
Comment #91 by Unidentified in response to gadget ( view post )
Posted on 29-Dec-20 1:57PM
Wheres poppersnz is that a website?
Posted on 29-Dec-20 1:59PM
Can you still get them? If so how would 1 go about getting some
Posted on 29-Dec-20 2:00PM
Do they i heard they dont
Comment #94 by Unidentified in response to funnow ( view post )
Posted on 29-Dec-20 2:02PM
Yes please
Comment #95 by Unidentified in response to 13gs13 ( view post )
Posted on 29-Dec-20 2:05PM
Yea pm me, though last i heard customs stopped his last shipment
Comment #96 by gadget in response to Unidentified ( view post )
Posted on 29-Dec-20 4:52PM
Yes it is but I'm sure he was sold out
Comment #97 by Unidentified in response to gadget ( view post )
Posted on 30-Dec-20 12:01AM
Theres 1 brand on there showing still available
Comment #98 by gadget in response to Unidentified ( view post )
Posted on 31-Dec-20 12:47AM
oh ok last time i checked was august
Comment #99 by Unidentified in response to gadget ( view post )
Posted on 31-Dec-20 10:55AM
I sent them an email 2 days ago but havent heard anything back, if you manage to get any can you please pm me and let me know thanks mate

Community Managers (5)

Group owner
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 25th year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2024, NZPersonals.com Ltd