General discussions & events
Community page.
Owned and operated by nzpersonals

Is it just me
Discussion - started by Camera-couple, posted on 21-Sep-20 10:59PM
Or is this website a complete waste of time now?

Showing comments 1 through 32 out of 32 comments

Comment #1 by LilyBlack in response to the main topic
Posted on 22-Sep-20 3:57PM
A lot of Members seem to have left or are no longer actively participating. It's hard to justify being a Supporter! Lilyx
Comment #2 by Watersports2020 in response to the main topic
Posted on 22-Sep-20 9:12PM
I had sooo many no shows a couple weeks ago... quite frustrating... however wouldn't say complete waste of time - there are a couple of genuine people on here.
Comment #3 by Laseredfeild in response to the main topic
Posted on 22-Sep-20 9:38PM
It's an interesting question re waste of time ...
I'm a genuine guy, honest as I can be,what I'm finding lately that there's that many on here ( married / or have partners)that there other 1/2s are not ever awear they are on this site, so when comes to meeting they expect you to host all the time ..... Or ya organise a meet & get no show or message before hand, cpl days later ya get " something came up" yup ya partner was around
Ppl say they single , but can't possibly host ..... ( Ya gotta wonda why ) not single maybe .....
I host parties can get 25- on list & only doz turn up, if ya have no intention of coming then don't add name ......
Posted on 22-Sep-20 11:03PM
I was referring to events. I have deleted the event I had posted some weeks ago, as it just wasn't getting any bites. The event is still proceeding, but due to the complete lack of interest, I removed it from the site. We were paid members about 2 years ago, and the number one complaint was that nothing ever happened in Wellington, but when you take the time to plan something, its gets pretty much zero support. We found that several times when planning and hosting bukkakes. Yeah you get some, but when 20 plus guys go Keen, Keen but then NEVER follow thru, then why the fuck bother trying again?
Posted on 23-Sep-20 6:04AM
I totally understand what your saying
Currently I'm holding several discussions ( on different sites) re me hosting an R18 party ( bi gay cd trans party) open to males females and couples,
There's been some interest but truth will be the evening it takes place .....
Went to. Bi party 18mths ago had huge interest with shit loads saying yup we will be there only turned up Inc myself .... Very disapointing for hosts
Posted on 23-Sep-20 7:18AM
I was following your other Thread. You only confirmed the venue two days ago and then you removed the Event less than twenty four hours later. Also, you advertise your Event for all genders. Yet your Invite list was only to females and couples. I would have messaged you but last time I did not receive the courtesy of a reply. It goes both ways. Lilyx
Posted on 23-Sep-20 8:01AM
To be honest if you're referring to the mass photo shoot then this is an unusual event that isn't to everyone's taste. The majority of punters want some form of discretion so cameras avoided. And let's be honest, most are here for sex in its various forms and the nudist club won't be allowing an orgy to take place on its grounds.
I personally like your idea for the event and appreciate your planning but mainstream it aint
Posted on 23-Sep-20 8:10AM
You messaged me asking if I would be interested in taking photos of YOU. Your email made no mention of the photoshoot I was promoting. And yes, I was inviting couples and Females, because couples and females are always less sure or open to events like mine. Trans, in general, always add their names to general events. I a not sure if its an attempted to be "out and proud" or an opportunity for a Kate and Kim "look at me, look at me" moment. I have been approached by many trans wanting me to take their photos, but not many couples and never females. Why? As for confirming the event 2 days ago...so what. I was waiting on a reply from the people I approached as possible hosts. The event had been up for several weeks and I had been posting regular updates on progress keeping everyone informed. People have had ample time to express interest or to contact me direct about the shoot. So venue confirmation is a weak excuse at best for not making contact. And I can assure you, as the event is posted elsewhere, there are a number of trans who have put their name done, so if you're trying to suggest I am discriminating, I would suggest you don't.

From a personal view point, I have no interest in Trans people or doing a photoshoot for them, but I was not letting me personal view from stopping the attending a large scale public event.
Posted on 23-Sep-20 8:33AM
I messaged you about taking some photos well before your Event was advertised. You offered the service, I simply enquired. To suggest it's an attempt to be "out and proud" or "look at me", is just Insulting! You said it yourself, you have "no interest in trans people". I think that says it All! Lilyx
Posted on 23-Sep-20 8:53AM
Pretty shitty comment considering you're just about taking photos but then have zero interest in taking photos of trans people. Keep that gross mindsets to yourself
Comment #11 by Trojai in response to the main topic
Posted on 23-Sep-20 10:34AM
Jesus christ, this became a trashfire

Instead of getting mad at someone whose not in your "target audience" when they offer a perspective on why its not working out, you may want to reexamine your modus operandi going forward, because Lily offers some good points.

Yeah, cis women and active couples can difficult to engage with on the site; that's a constant across all sites like this. To be honest, I don't blame them when they're swimming in a sea of single guys, unicorn-hunters and married cheaters. No one but they can answer your question of why your services aren't wanted by them.

Because I dunno man, a person who makes a photoshoot event, proceeds to only invite women to it, gets mad on the messageboards when it doesn't all fall into place and then decides to insult and belittle a community of people because someone from that community expresses possible interest, the reason for their hesitance and feedback?

Whether you intended to or not, your actions have signaled a certain intent and your reaction/response raises a lot of fuckin' red flags, JS
Posted on 23-Sep-20 11:11AM
The no-shows will never know what they missed.
Comment #13 by Camera-couple in response to Trojai ( view post )
Posted on 23-Sep-20 5:45PM
Excuse me? I had invite couples and females. Guys have less hang ups and being nude. Single men also more often than not have wrong intentions and are more likely to behave inappropriately. There are plenty of examples of ladies commenting about men who didn't listen etc and have lowered the expectations and trust. So yeah, I invited more ladies and couples to what will be a safe environment free from alpha males who just whanna get a leg over.
Comment #14 by Camera-couple in response to Trojai ( view post )
Posted on 23-Sep-20 5:47PM
And please, tell me what me intent for the photoshoot is?
Posted on 23-Sep-20 5:48PM
I was unaware I had to satisfy your personal standards
Sorry bout that!
Posted on 23-Sep-20 6:12PM
It was never advertised as an orgy. It was clearly stated as non sexual social nudity. There was never any intention of anything sexual happening. If that's what you thought, then sorry, You misunderstood. But your referencing an orgy and an expectation of play just highlights my response to comment #11.
Posted on 23-Sep-20 6:18PM
We joined this site in AUG. I first posted a thread about the shoot on the 9th. You messaged on the 9th with "Ok, Thank you" You then messaged on the 10th asking if we would be interested in taking photos of you. You messaged again three days later with "Hi

I haven't heard back so I'm guessing that you are not interested.

That's all good. I wish you both the best.

Lily x"

Can I point out this is a free account. We have limited response provisions, we both work and are not on NZP twenty four seven
Posted on 23-Sep-20 7:02PM
I'll take your word on the dates. But at that time I knew nothing of your Event, I don't check Events on a regular basis. You had been online over the course of those three days and for whatever reason I did not receive a reply. Others with free accounts have no trouble replying to me. My response to you was polite. My "guess" was correct but certainly not for the reason you have given. As you stated earlier "you have no interest in Trans people". That is a very blinkered view. You have Updated your profile since, because when I first contacted you, no gender preference was made. Given your viewpoint, I suggest you change your preferences as to who can and can't contact you. End of Story! Lilyx
Posted on 23-Sep-20 7:32PM
Why should I pretend? I have no issue with your individual choices per se. It's your to life to live however you wish too. I have no objection to that, nor do I really care. But that doesn't mean I have to interact with you. As is your choice to live trans, for whatever reasons, you don't have to justify them to me or anyone, I am also free to choose and I'm under no obligation to associate with or photograph you. The only update I have made to our profile is to deleted the photoshoot section. You assume to suggest I have not been busy doing other things and have no reason not to reply to you. That assumption is blinkered.

I will however be making further adjustments by evenings end
Posted on 23-Sep-20 7:48PM
And you have the audacity to wonder why people on this site did not respond positively to your Event! I have been nothing but polite, how wrong was I! You are one self righteous Asshole! Go f**k Yourself!
Comment #21 by MrDaddy in response to the main topic
Posted on 23-Sep-20 10:47PM
Well that was an interesting read boys and girls. I'm finding the site dead...doesn't seem.to be the wonderfully perverted people keen on play chatting on here anymore. Well not as frequently .
Comment #22 by Belle-du-jour in response to the main topic
Posted on 24-Sep-20 10:58AM
It's not about this site it's about your events. I have been invited by you to this event, and others in the past both through this site and others. There are always red flags for me in your approach.
This event in particular has a number of issues.
Firstly what is the photo for? How will it be used? Who will see it? You don't address any of these issues.
Secondly as a photographer you need to assure people they will be safe and looked after, particularly single women.
Thirdly.. provide some evidence of your competence as a photographer.
Lastly you don't address if participants will be given prints, or if they can access them.. We should all indulge you just for the joy of the experience?

Personally, I checked out your event, on another site which only has a handful of attendees, and your not even using your own images to promote it. That's a red flag for me. When Binh Trinh did it he was transparent and professional and thus the event was a success.

Also your own images.. Well I simply didn't rate them!
Not enough to be yeah photograph me naked and do whatever the fuck you want with them...
Posted on 24-Sep-20 11:50AM
Well Stated Belle! No Transparency! No Integrity! Lilyx
Comment #24 by G-Man in response to the main topic
Posted on 24-Sep-20 12:01PM
and account closed. Didn't like the honesty I guess?
Comment #25 by LilyBlack in response to G-Man ( view post )
Posted on 24-Sep-20 12:05PM
No Surprises there G! He was Loose with the Truth! Not to mention Transphobic! Lilyx
Comment #26 by Sappho in response to the main topic
Posted on 24-Sep-20 12:06PM
Something very fake going on with this profile. Said they/he joined in August. And in the space of a few weeks they are asking if the site us a waste of time now. Fake.
Comment #27 by G-Man in response to LilyBlack ( view post )
Posted on 24-Sep-20 12:07PM
Yeah bizarre alright. Lovely pics by the way Lily.
Comment #28 by LilyBlack in response to G-Man ( view post )
Posted on 24-Sep-20 12:10PM
Thanks G! Who Needs a so called Photographer! Photographer My Ass! Lilyx
Posted on 24-Sep-20 12:22PM
And racist af, just been reading thier profile on Fetlife
Posted on 24-Sep-20 12:29PM
What a Winner! He Ticks all the Boxes! Not! Lilyx
Comment #31 by ajsone in response to the main topic
Posted on 28-Sep-20 2:14AM
I still enjoy this site, it can be quite surprising at times. There are some good discussions that come up that are informative and I do enjoy some of the game ones.

I have never met anyone from here they tend to chat then disappear that's ok I have broad shoulders. I have one friend I have known a few yrs and we still chat now and again.

I may not frequent here often but often return just to see how things are.

No shows, although they are disappointing, again no great loss, they missed out getting to know a stranger who could have been a friend.

Have fun peeps cheers
Comment #32 by Goldie in response to the main topic
Posted on 28-Sep-20 10:41AM
Have a catch up coffee once or twice a week with a lady and a couple off here, I treat the site as 95 percent friends and 5 sex . I’m a shift worker so my play time is all over the place . But if I say I’m going to meet someone, I meet them.

Community Managers (5)

Group owner
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 25th year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2024, NZPersonals.com Ltd