General discussions & events
Community page.
Owned and operated by nzpersonals

GOOD PLACES TO GET MY STUFF WAXED OR DERIVATIVE OF
Discussion - started by komoo88, posted on 8-Oct-20 11:48PM
Hay everyone, YAY us here in Auckland are finally at level 1, have been busy during this lockdown as I guess most of us were, trying not to go bust.

hope this is ok to ask, I wish to get my STUFF in order, I have never gotten a wax or derivative of before, I usually shave myself.

I would love/appreciate any advice on a good place to go, or someone who does it, paying no issue, feeling a bit anxious to go, but hay what the HELL, "Fear is only as deep as the mind allows", and we are at level 1...

Showing comments 1 through 19 out of 19 comments

Comment #1 by Laseredfeild in response to the main topic
Posted on 9-Oct-20 6:27AM
Don't know of any places in Auckland, but just had to say : Do it, you won't regret it, & just remember who ever dose for ya probably seen 1000s of nervous ppl ..
&Once ya done yull wonda why ya waited so long to do it ......
I use to was, then went to more permanent laser ..
Comment #2 by komoo88 in response to Laseredfeild ( view post )
Posted on 9-Oct-20 7:39AM
Agree 1000%, been wanting to, just couldn't summon the courage to go forward with it, found some places online, but would prefer referral from someone on NZP.
Comment #3 by LilyBlack in response to the main topic
Posted on 9-Oct-20 7:57AM
Waxing is a waste of money. It is bloody painful and regrowth is relatively quick. Lasering is the only way to go. I was lasered waist down about four years ago and are only now having to revisit my pubic and butt areas, my legs are still fine. That's great longevity and no shaving in that time. I'm also getting my nipples and chest area done right now also, not that I'm overly hairy anyway. You will need a minimum of eight treatments for a good result. I no longer live in Auckland, I cannot recommend anyone but check online, look for the most up to date equipment and check for reviews of the business. Have no fear, there will be some ouch moments but pain is temporary and well worth it. Good Luck. Lilyx
Comment #4 by Hannable in response to LilyBlack ( view post )
Posted on 9-Oct-20 8:01AM
Lasering is no got on some hair colour grey and some blond
Comment #5 by LilyBlack in response to Hannable ( view post )
Posted on 9-Oct-20 8:08AM
That is true, lasering works best on dark hair. My hair used to be black, any regrowth is very light and fair in colour, and easily plucked. Komoo appears to have very dark hair, he should expect an excellent result. Lilyx
Comment #6 by komoo88 in response to LilyBlack ( view post )
Posted on 9-Oct-20 8:39AM
, thanks heaps.
Comment #7 by komoo88 in response to LilyBlack ( view post )
Posted on 9-Oct-20 8:40AM
yes, my hair is black, that sounds awesome.
Comment #8 by Funtimes69 in response to komoo88 ( view post )
Posted on 11-Oct-20 8:19AM
If you look on line or Facebook there are many laser hair removal units on the market, you can diy or get a friend to help
Comment #9 by Scrumpy in response to Funtimes69 ( view post )
Posted on 12-Oct-20 7:54AM
I'm wondering if anywhere you can pay just for a pubic area wet shave? Sick of doing it myself with mirror and always cut myself, don't want wax or lazer but would happily pay $50 or something like that every month for professional shave and lotion down there
Comment #10 by Funtimes69 in response to Scrumpy ( view post )
Posted on 12-Oct-20 9:16AM
There's is or was a place in CHCH used to do manscapes, I can't remember what the name was it had nen in the title, could be something like that where you are
Comment #11 by LilyBlack in response to Scrumpy ( view post )
Posted on 12-Oct-20 10:05AM
Hi Scrumpy. You are making life difficult for yourself. You need to shave in the shower. I use Cetomacrogal moisturising cream, buy it over the counter at the chemist. Lather the area up well and gently shave. If you are very hairy, use your electric razor first to remove excess hair and then just use a good shaver to remove the remainder in the shower. It's always good to exfoliate once done. Buy quality shavers, not the cheap ones. I love shaving other Girls cock and ass area, that's fun. It used to be my own fetish before I was lasered. Lilyx
Comment #12 by Scrumpy in response to LilyBlack ( view post )
Posted on 12-Oct-20 11:24AM
Ok cool thanks for that. Yeah I do use cheap shit razors
Comment #13 by Scrumpy in response to Funtimes69 ( view post )
Posted on 12-Oct-20 11:25AM
Thanks Funtimes69😊
Comment #14 by Funtimes69 in response to Scrumpy ( view post )
Posted on 12-Oct-20 11:45AM
Maybe it was Manscapes or something like that as Lilly said don't buy cheap razors number 1 tip
Comment #15 by LilyBlack in response to Scrumpy ( view post )
Posted on 12-Oct-20 3:10PM
Have you considered having your wife shave you, it can be sensual for both. Once she sees your cock beautifully shaven and hard by this time, there's no way you're leaving that shower without a blowjob. Win Win! Lilyx
Comment #16 by komoo88 in response to Funtimes69 ( view post )
Posted on 12-Oct-20 4:20PM
Hay funtimes yes I was trying to get someone I know as this will be my first time, but most of the woman I know personally don't even know I'm on NZP, usually just shave myself, would love a lovely lady to shave me, that would be awesome,"I Wish"
Comment #17 by komoo88 in response to LilyBlack ( view post )
Posted on 12-Oct-20 4:22PM
Hehe, be so awesome when I have 1, or a girlfriend, yay hehe, 😁😁😁
Posted on 18-Oct-20 10:15PM
I have found Hair conditioner to be very very good when shaving sensitive areas, have never had a cut or rash, razor glides very smoothly.
Posted on 19-Oct-20 1:08AM
Awesome to know, thanks for everyone's input, its been awesome to get some real tips, sorting my self out soon.

Community Managers (5)

Group owner
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 25th year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2024, NZPersonals.com Ltd