General discussions & events
Community page.
Owned and operated by nzpersonals

Peaches and Cream Akl theatre
Discussion - started by NaughtyNanny, posted on 10-Dec-20 9:06AM
I've heard of the adult theatre out the back of peaches and cream on k road but have never been. Can someone please tell me more about what happens, what is acceptable or not allowed and how much it is? Thanks.

Showing comments 40 through 89 out of 89 comments

PAGE 2: 1 2 
Comment #40 by j4mes1998 in response to the main topic
Posted on 24-Dec-20 9:52AM
Also possibly going today if anyone interested
Comment #41 by KiakahaNZ in response to j4mes1998 ( view post )
Posted on 24-Dec-20 12:30PM
Apparently. I'm going to check it out in a few days time.
Comment #42 by Dannz81 in response to the main topic
Posted on 31-Dec-20 4:23AM
Is anyone planning on going for New Years?
Comment #43 by Jayandjay in response to Dannz81 ( view post )
Posted on 31-Dec-20 12:48PM
I’m going today but to the other one I think it’s called grinder it’s cleaner and has a maze and glory holes etc
Comment #44 by Goldie in response to Jayandjay ( view post )
Posted on 2-Jan-21 10:22PM
Couples, if you get a group of you together, you can hire out the grinder room as a private function. Cost the same as just going.in. see the guy in charge. You will only need 3 or 4 couples .
Comment #45 by Ready2mingle in response to the main topic
Posted on 2-Jan-21 11:04PM
I went with a male friend and it was gross.immediately we had men sitting, standing next to infront behind all trying to touch grope lick both of us. We told them no touching and then had to be quite aggressive and forceful. They were shooting all over the place .we left after 10 mns as it was gross. Told management. It smelt and looked unhygienic. The private booths are better
Comment #46 by Ready2mingle in response to the main topic
Posted on 2-Jan-21 11:07PM
Cck is better. Cleaner safer friendlier and people follow the ask for permission before you can touch or play.
Comment #47 by Goldie in response to Ready2mingle ( view post )
Posted on 3-Jan-21 4:48AM
Ready to mingle, totally get were your coming from, been there a couple of times myself lately. CC’K But as a shift worker , not always convenient, the hours of CC’s, . But I do agree with you , what a dirty hole the theatre turns into during the day. My answer, up the standard of dress. And raise the price.?
Maybe the time is right for one of the stores to put in a more upmarket theatre and see how it goes
And befor all you clowns jump on line, I know being a shift worker is my choice
Posted on 5-Jan-21 5:16PM
I’d love to chaperone with you violetminx
Comment #49 by komoo88 in response to the main topic
Posted on 6-Jan-21 11:27AM
just a thought,

wouldn't it make sense seeing as there are a lot of comments about wanting to visit P&C krd,

that we organize for "all who are interested" to go together to P&C Krd, then safety for the lady's is assured/guaranteed, mutually as a group, and we all agree to a set of rules, this way we come in force,

singles couples, etc etc, take over the place for 1 evening, have some sexy kinky fun, use the whole facility, and everyone knows whos from NZP and who isn't.

I could even ring and ask for a set price to book out the whole theater for an evening just for NZP members, via exclusive invite, just a thought, id be keen to organize something, as one of the jobs I do is event organizing. just a thought,

hope this is ok to say, but I feel everyone's comments warrant a solution, and id love to get to meet more of the NZP members.
Posted on 6-Jan-21 10:22PM
Sounds like a bad experience.
This sort of carry on doesn't help at all.

Will message you ... keen to help with costs if a motel is needed to ensure that you have more control over things.
Posted on 6-Jan-21 10:29PM
I'd be "very" happy to help you with your wishes.
Never judge ... just be happy to join in.
Comment #52 by Matt_nz in response to komoo88 ( view post )
Posted on 6-Jan-21 11:39PM
Not sure about the Auckland theatre, but the Petone one has lots of signage prohibiting nudity, sexual activity etc.
I think it's more of a blind eye thing, so may not book out the theatre for those sorts of activities.
Comment #53 by ronswanson in response to Matt_nz ( view post )
Posted on 7-Jan-21 10:58AM
The signage in Petone is about nudity, sexual activity etc. in the shop, not in the theater. There's signage in the theater about no soliciting money for sexual services but otherwise pretty much anything goes in there - so long as it stays within the theater itself.
Posted on 7-Jan-21 2:22PM
Yep sounds like my experience

The smell and hygiene was horrendous .......

comment #55 was clobbered
Comment #56 by NaughtyNanny in response to komoo88 ( view post )
Posted on 7-Jan-21 10:11PM
Sounds like a great idea. For me it's a kind of general if I'm in the area and able to make it thing as I live outside Auckland.
Posted on 9-Jan-21 10:06PM
Totally agree with you. As a single male I to have had to say 'back off'. Would love to attend CCK but need to meet ladies who would need a partner, hence the occasional visit to P&C hoping to meet respectful and like mined people. They appear to be few and far between at P&C.
Comment #58 by Laseredfeild in response to komoo88 ( view post )
Posted on 10-Jan-21 7:50AM
Why didn't someone host a party , same thing & in safe place ( normally in one's home ) or they book a bnb ....
I've hosted parties before , 2-3 play rooms , no means no regarding sexual activity, social area ( non sex area) where can mix & mingle .....
Might be worth looking into
If ya have any questions PM me
Comment #59 by Juicy_Thick_Cock in response to the main topic
Posted on 10-Jan-21 4:17PM
I top find it a bit awkward going there alone. But I'm super keen. Anybody wants to give me a company?? 😉
Comment #60 by Goldie in response to the main topic
Posted on 16-Jan-21 10:45PM
Saturday 23rd, 7 to 1 pm , peaches and cream Krd, not the one on the corner, the other one down the road with the grinder room out the back. Grinder room, gloryholes cinema and play rooms, is opening up to couples andsingle lady’s and a few guys, guys by invite only. $ entry and lady’s smile at the guy behind the counter and you mite get in free
Comment #61 by Goldie in response to the main topic
Posted on 16-Jan-21 10:47PM
P&C Krd $15 entry
Comment #62 by j4mes1998 in response to Goldie ( view post )
Posted on 26-Jan-21 1:32PM
Are they letting females into that one now?
Comment #63 by j4mes1998 in response to the main topic
Posted on 26-Jan-21 1:54PM
In the area this weekend, going to be hitting some nude beaches and the cinema if anyone wants to link up flick me a message
Comment #64 by Goldie in response to j4mes1998 ( view post )
Posted on 26-Jan-21 2:14PM
No , only on the advertised nights, next one end of February
Posted on 26-Jan-21 6:10PM
You mean females end of Feb?
Posted on 26-Jan-21 6:19PM
Yes , the p&c at 348 Krd will open up to couples and single lady’s again at the end of February, for one night. The back room is normally guys only. Hope that clears things up
Posted on 26-Jan-21 8:24PM
Remember there are two Peaches & Cream. The one at 474 K rd (on the corner) is open to couples, males and females all the time. Its only the other one that has restrictions.
Comment #68 by nzguy326 in response to the main topic
Posted on 26-Jan-21 10:30PM
Planning on heading there on Thursday. Are there any couples or woman keen to join?
Comment #69 by j4mes1998 in response to the main topic
Posted on 30-Jan-21 7:05PM
Going tonight if anyone wants to join
Posted on 8-Feb-21 1:19PM
Any couple thinking on going?
Comment #71 by Dniice in response to the main topic
Posted on 20-Mar-21 12:22PM
Going to take my innocent but keen gf there and fuck her in front of all!!
Comment #72 by Goldie in response to Dniice ( view post )
Posted on 20-Mar-21 1:50PM
When?
Comment #73 by Ace69 in response to Dniice ( view post )
Posted on 20-Mar-21 8:17PM
Damn your lucky, i'd love to find a lady that was into stuff like that!
Comment #74 by keenguychch in response to the main topic
Posted on 21-Mar-21 8:27AM
any fem / mf couple going tonight?
Comment #75 by Gardenman in response to Stefan ( view post )
Posted on 21-Mar-21 9:41AM
Me?
Comment #76 by MadKiwiGuy in response to Dniice ( view post )
Posted on 26-Mar-21 7:45AM
Be interested to know when too.

Would love to be able to watch.
Love to see how she enjoys it too.
Maybe she would enjoy seeing how the blokes watching react as well.
Posted on 31-Mar-21 4:02AM
Only just seen this. I'm m2f trans kinky submissive and if want to pick me up take me there I'm keen. Even blindfold me so don't know if others going to join
Posted on 31-Mar-21 5:47PM
How was it
Posted on 31-Mar-21 5:48PM
no one took me
Comment #80 by Juicy_Thick_Cock in response to the main topic
Posted on 31-Mar-21 5:48PM
Can someone take initiative and create an event for meetup at this venue??
Posted on 31-Mar-21 5:50PM
yes should do
Comment #82 by Goldie in response to Kinkynikki57 ( view post )
Posted on 4-Apr-21 4:43PM
Anyone going tonight at 8
Comment #83 by MrandMrsCuck in response to the main topic
Posted on 8-Apr-21 6:29AM
I stopped in a few weeks ago during work hours, mid morning it was a lot better than some of these reviews. Clean and I just need took my time sat down and a few minutes later had my cock sucked til I came in his mouth and he got up and left. There was about half a dozen of us in there.
Posted on 8-Apr-21 6:32AM
You ever take your mrs there to play?
Comment #85 by Ace69 in response to MrandMrsCuck ( view post )
Posted on 8-Apr-21 11:03PM
I've never seen anyone sucking cock in there. I went a few times but it was all just solo dudes low key masturbating. Might have to pay a visit this weekend.
Comment #86 by Horse69er in response to Ace69 ( view post )
Posted on 9-Apr-21 1:51AM
I’m keen Saturday morning dose any one no what time it opens?
Comment #87 by NaughtyNanny in response to Ace69 ( view post )
Posted on 10-Apr-21 9:33AM
I'm into this sort of thing. Have a new bf so trying to introduce him to this kind of thing. Maybe will meet there sometime.
Comment #88 by j4mes1998 in response to the main topic
Posted on 11-Apr-21 11:18AM
Possibly gonna be here/at nude beaches on sunday 18th, let me know of anyone would be keen to meet up
Comment #89 by Ace69 in response to NaughtyNanny ( view post )
Posted on 12-Apr-21 6:26PM
Just take him to the shop and then 'pretend' to notice the back room and say your curious about what's in there. Then hope the rest just takes it's course!

Let me know if you decide to go sometime, might be a lot of fun.

Community Managers (5)

Group owner
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 22nd year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2021, NZPersonals.com Ltd