General discussions & events
Community page.
Owned and operated by nzpersonals

Will you take the vaccine
Discussion - started by Goodguychch, posted on 4-Jan-21 4:20AM
When it arrives will you take it?

Showing comments 113 through 162 out of 162 comments

PAGE 4: 1 2 3 4 
Comment #113 by LilyBlack in response to goodboy ( view post )
Posted on 15-Jan-21 2:52PM
You're talking shit as usual Goodboy. I have Not Blocked You! Yet! Your opinion simply didn't interest Me! Earlier in this Thread, Angela refers to People like yourself as "Vax for Gullible Sheep" Fuck Me! You Make Up the Whole Flock! Lily
Comment #114 by LilyBlack in response to goodboy ( view post )
Posted on 15-Jan-21 3:01PM
You have Viewed my Profile Today Goodboy! So much for accusing me of Blocking You! What a Tosser! Go Stick that Needle Up Yourself! Lily
Comment #115 by goodboy in response to LilyBlack ( view post )
Posted on 15-Jan-21 3:04PM
Ha. Don,t get your nickers in a twist
Comment #116 by LilyBlack in response to goodboy ( view post )
Posted on 15-Jan-21 3:10PM
Try getting your Facts Straight! Stupid Fool! Now You are Blocked! Lily
Comment #117 by penny in response to the main topic
Posted on 15-Jan-21 8:38PM
Only take it if you get sick with the virus,

Its bloody stupid injecting the virus into a healthy body.

Also there are many strains of covid 19

All thanks to china
Comment #118 by penny in response to the main topic
Posted on 15-Jan-21 8:48PM
This all originated from China
That race is so selfish they sent there people to al parts of the world, all it is is germ warfare.
It is world War 3
Germ Warfare

If NewZealand doesn't watch out China well fuck this country like they did to there surrounding countries!
Comment #119 by kuni in response to penny ( view post )
Posted on 15-Jan-21 8:59PM
So true Penny 👍
Comment #120 by Funtimes69 in response to penny ( view post )
Posted on 15-Jan-21 9:39PM
The virus originated in Italy 2 months before it was in China
Posted on 17-Jan-21 8:31PM
Drs are owned by pharmaceutical companies, all about money.
Modern medicine vs traditional healing centries old.
You might want to consider that before worshipping drs
Posted on 17-Jan-21 8:38PM
Are you feeling threatened by my opinion you are great at running people down who's opinion differs to yours. You might want to get ahold of your ego.
I don't give a rats arse what you think. Im sure you'll comment some more nasties or block me too. Ohh guess what... I still don't care
Posted on 17-Jan-21 9:30PM
If you read my Comment re quoting you, I was actually agreeing with you, so go figure. I had a go at Goodboy for making false allegations. Try following the Thread. Lily.
Comment #124 by huka in response to the main topic
Posted on 17-Jan-21 11:09PM
Yes
Comment #125 by MrCertain in response to huka ( view post )
Posted on 18-Jan-21 7:41AM
Me too
Comment #126 by penny in response to the main topic
Posted on 18-Jan-21 7:48AM
China students went all over the world,
I was at Auckland airport back in March and witnessed this Chinese person asking the same question to 5 different people around the airport, another person and myself helpped at first,
But when you saw what he did the next few thimes he could have been a carrier!
Posted on 18-Jan-21 8:48AM
Posted on 19-Jan-21 10:17PM
Comment #129 by Goodguychch in response to penny ( view post )
Posted on 20-Jan-21 8:55AM
Or maybe from a lack of understanding English he was a little confused
Posted on 20-Jan-21 10:45PM
Comment #131 by Wannabeused in response to the main topic
Posted on 21-Jan-21 6:47AM
Right now I have to say it's only a possibility.
I would need to know a lot more about the vaccine, e.g. is it going to prevent one of the new strains of Covid?
Additionally, what are the downsides, could there be contraindications with other medications being taken to manage asthma.

I'm not against the vaccine but I am not going to put something in my body that even the manufacturers seemingly don't know enough about.
Comment #132 by Wannabeused in response to penny ( view post )
Posted on 21-Jan-21 6:57AM
Good Lord.

Firstly, the virus appears not to have originated in China.

Secondly, our own government has allowed hundreds of infectious people to cross our borders. Whether they go into quarantine or not is irrelevant, they have travelled on an aircraft with a few hundred others, touched god knows what and in several cases just plain old ran away from the quarantine facility.

It is worth keeping this in mind. Had we not allowed people travelling from overseas to cross our border New Zealand would have ZERO cases of Covid.

As for your position on China and its people it seems unreasonable to be calling out China at all. I believe Trump did quite enough of that.
Posted on 21-Jan-21 9:18AM
All true, if this gutless government had closed the boarder and stopped travelers entering we'd be covid Free
I know it would still be out in the world but we would have a buffer for when a tested vaccine had been made available.
Kiwis coming home have had 10 months to do so
Posted on 21-Jan-21 9:22AM
Really there's live animal wet markets in Italy that create the perfect virus vectoring conditions....
Posted on 21-Jan-21 9:24AM
My thoughts too. The sole reason provided for opening the border was economic. I would suggest that any economic benefit is far outweighed by the cost of managed isolation facilities
Posted on 21-Jan-21 10:24AM
But kiwis are always coming home and leaving regardless of CoVid
Posted on 22-Jan-21 5:38AM
I know there's a lot of traffic through the boarders, I personally know one guy who has come and gone at least 3 time's since lockdown began. And now the number of positive cases in managed isolation is growing, UK and S.A. variation, economic gain for the country during this time will be lost if another lockdown and the vaccine is getting further away from being released her
In my accommodation business we're down 80% in income I want to see more international business but I know the risks and would rather keep the boarder closed, even tighter
Comment #138 by penny in response to Funtimes69 ( view post )
Posted on 22-Jan-21 8:08AM
So your down to 80 percent business....wow fuckin wee!

Comment #139 by penny in response to Funtimes69 ( view post )
Posted on 22-Jan-21 8:14AM
What about us ho are unemployed lost our jobs,
Iv worked fulltime for over 45years,been made redundant when covid hit New Zealand, now whith my disability ant get any job im screwed!
Posted on 22-Jan-21 8:28AM
, not down to eighty percent business, they have lost 80 percent of their business. read more carefully maybe.
Comment #141 by penny in response to the main topic
Posted on 22-Jan-21 8:45AM
So accommodation there are alot of money hungry people out there!
Im living in a old metal box
Lost my house to medical misventure.
So they are bloody lucky to be able to afford a nice roof over there heads and good food on the table
Comment #142 by penny in response to the main topic
Posted on 22-Jan-21 8:48AM
Anyway back to the original question!

DONT PUT ANY COVID VACCINE IN TO ANY HEALTHY BODIES!
Comment #143 by Funtimes69 in response to penny ( view post )
Posted on 22-Jan-21 9:07AM
No, I'm down eighty% I'm only operating at 20% or less, we've had to let our staff go and I'm now working for wages elsewhere and putting that income back to keep the business afloat don't tell me about hardship we're living it
Posted on 22-Jan-21 12:01PM
I'm with you! People should read and comprehend a Post before crucifying someone. The same happened to me earlier in this Thread. Puts you off Posting, as if Discussion isn't Quiet enough Already! Lily x
Comment #145 by penny in response to Funtimes69 ( view post )
Posted on 22-Jan-21 12:21PM
Stop moaning yor still got a income
There are over 200 thousand unemployed in New Zealand

And your still showing greed
Posted on 22-Jan-21 12:33PM
Comment #147 by Goodguychch in response to penny ( view post )
Posted on 22-Jan-21 12:47PM
Whats greed got to do with trying to make ends meet.i guess I to am to greedy trying to support my life style after bills and child related costs
Posted on 22-Jan-21 12:56PM
Yeah me too, I must also be greedy. Worked hard for 50 years and lost nearly everything to a "greedy" ex. On the pension now so must be greedy for accepting that and trying to live on it.
Comment #149 by Funtimes69 in response to penny ( view post )
Posted on 22-Jan-21 1:44PM
I'm not showing greed, I'm struggling to keep something I've got a lot of work and effort into, taking two jobs to do so, unlike others who sit back and put their hands out and cry about how bad their life is, grow up get a job and stop spunging on the remaining tax payers, I work two jobs to support dole bludgers, how's that showing greed
Comment #150 by penny in response to Funtimes69 ( view post )
Posted on 22-Jan-21 2:04PM
I use to do 60 hours a week the government has the wrong idea for the pension it is all unfear,
The government should support the born in NZ kiwi worker,
And the pension should be paid on tax paid hours!

For example an average of a person leaving university at 20 working in NZ till worked out on a average of hours per week and weeks of a year totals , tax paid hours in NZ
ONCE YOU'VE DONE THAT YOU RETIRE ON THOUSAND DOLLARS A YEAR.
Per person

So if you do double jobs per week that all counts,myself stated paying tax for a after school job when i was years old it al counts if you paid tax in New Zealand.
Comment #151 by penny in response to Funtimes69 ( view post )
Posted on 22-Jan-21 2:07PM
The people that work overseas and pay taxes into another country dont count
ITS NEW ZEALAND TAX PAID HOURS ONLY
Posted on 22-Jan-21 4:46PM
Whatever you are on, I suggest you stop taking it.
The pension only one thousand dollars a year...really ??
I get $820 a fortnight after tax, rent, power and other bills have to come out of that, leaves very little to live on...definitely NO luxuries or holidays. Get real. Your too young to know but the pension isn't a huge amount and you still pay tax on it....it isn't tax free.
You haven't a clue....research before tapping your fingers on the keyboard.
Posted on 22-Jan-21 4:50PM
That should read 50 thousand dollars a year
Posted on 22-Jan-21 4:53PM
Its a bloody insult the government gives pensioners about 20,00 a year, yet it cost about to keep a person in prison
Posted on 22-Jan-21 4:56PM
Its a bloody insult the government gives pensioners about 20,00 a year, yet it cost about , to keep a person in prison
Posted on 22-Jan-21 4:57PM
This site is not printing what i write
Posted on 22-Jan-21 5:12PM
It only allows 4 numbers on a message to stop people posting phone numbers. pays to use words.
Agreed, work hard for 50 years and pay tax but only get a fraction back.
Posted on 22-Jan-21 5:15PM
Costs about 50 grand a year to keep a person in prison, even that is on the conservative side of cost. It's probably more.
Posted on 22-Jan-21 5:48PM
Its closer to 100 thousand a year,
They eat more in a day than i eat in a week my average grocery week can only afford 3 dollars a week
Posted on 22-Jan-21 5:58PM
Food per week 30 dollars
Posted on 22-Jan-21 6:07PM
About 10 bucks less than I. But I manage, eat a lot of frozen veg, sausages etc. Sometimes can get a little pork or chicken....red meat is totally out of the question.
We digress from the thread....naughty.
Posted on 22-Jan-21 6:18PM

Community Managers (5)

Group owner
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 22nd year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2021, NZPersonals.com Ltd