General discussions & events
Community page.
Owned and operated by nzpersonals

Blowjob Tutorial
Discussion - started by Sex_is_Life, posted on 16-Jan-21 12:46PM
Consider your enjoyment

If you don't enjoy sucking cock? Quit it. Stop right now. Stop reading. Don't bother.
There's one secret to giving a good blowjob and it is NOT a skill
You have to enjoy it.
If you can't cover that requirement - you have no business sucking dick.

Base exploration

You start with just the tip of your tongue and focus. Focus on his bodily responses, his breathing and his sounds. Slide that tip along the length of his shaft, slowly over the tip and subtly past the edge of it. Feel exactly when he twitches, when he shuffles or presses up against you, or moans. Repeat the movement while increasing pressure and flattening your tongue against him. And then repeat it again even harder, all the while registering his every motion. This should already give you an indication of the parts of his cock that are responsive and which parts are sensitive. Crucial knowledge.
Bonus tip: When tasting him on just the tip of your tongue, you're going to savor his salty tastiness. Exploring the tip might reward you with a drop of precum - an achievement in and of itself. Plus, feeling a cock twitch against your tongue as if it has a will of its own, and feeling the power of being the one eliciting these responses - YUMMY!

Getting it wet

There's nothing as bad a dry and chafing blow (or hand-) job. Getting fucked by sandpaper is never a recommended feature, so make sure to build up an appreciation for you naturally packed lube: saliva. After that first test you're going to slip him into your mouth. Fold your lips around him, and slide down to the base while swirling your tongue across his entire length. Getting him nice and wet while slowly bobbing up and down. And all the while still paying attention to his every move, and that delicious taste in your mouth.
Bonus tip: That first contact - that first time you swallow his dick is when you truly get to appreciate the gift he's allowing you - worshipping the thing that is most important and dominant in all his daily thinking. A vulnerability and constant source of insecurity - yet you get to touch, taste and suck it. YAY. Plus - feeling him harden in your mouth? Epic turn-on (to me, anyway)

It's a ball-game

When you're getting your sloppy on with number 2 - let you fingertips trace softly down and over his balls, just barely touching the skin before locking fingers around his balls. Slow and gentle, don't wanna send him through the roof if he's one of those no-no balls types. It's an easy test, because you're either going to get a very clear HELLS NO response or a positive reaction - which you can then follow up with your tongue and lips. Licking and sucking them just to determine his ballsy needs. Some like all of it, some dont want you anywhere near them - it's best to quickly find out which camp they're in.
They're balls. This is a pro-active service. A work of love. But they're still balls.

By now you should be the proud owner of a rock-hard cock and a horny-as-fuck dude, eagerly awaiting your attentions. So now you get to work on the head of that throbbing cock. Test just HOW sensitive that erogenous zone is, and how much you can make him jump. Wet your thumb (like, get it wet wet) and run it over the tip. Dip the edge of a nail in the ridge at the very top and watch him squirm. Run it across that ridge that's somehow extra sensitive and watch his delight (or stop, if he's panicking, obviously, some blokes are TOO sensitive there). Circle that tip slowly (much like you would with your tongue when you're sucking him down) and maintain eye-contact to gauge all of his responses and drive him crazy with your intent. And when your satisfied with the knowledge - slide your lips around him and start sucking, again.
Bonus tip: There's something amazingly powerful about moving your thumb ever so slightly but eliciting a body-wide response. With his hips thrusting, dick twitching and eyes widening. The slack jaw, the moans. It's delicious.

Pressure

When it comes to sucking cock - all you need to understand is that you have a couple of tools, all of which you can use with a certain pressure and intensity and speed. Your tongue, your lips/throat and your fingers.
How hard you're going to grip him with your lips, how hard you're going to suck and pull him in and how tight you're going to grab on to him with fingers - is entirely dependent on the suckee in question. Their preference should be your entire guidance. Everything you think you know about sucking dick can be abandoned at this point - all you have to do is ride his queues. You should (after executing 1 through 4) have an indication of his preferences. Now you're going to experiment. Blow him from a slow pace to ever increasing (but steady) speeds. Keep the tempo the same though - go slowslowslow or fastfastfast but not slowfastslow or variations - men are simple creatures and like predictable movements. Allow yourself to linger when you find a pace that works and switch when you feel his body getting limp or distracted. This is when the real sucking begins. And continues. Till the end.

Depth and the power of the roof of the mouth

The roof of your mouth is designed like a sextoy for dudes. It's ribbed and textured for his pleasure, even if it's hiding between a row of teeth. It is now your challenge to run his tip against it, press it in there and allow the contours to caress his glans. Take him in deep, press him up in your mouth and then pauze entirely. Press him up harder with your tongue and then make a swallow motion a couple of times. See him perish in shock and do his best to hold on to not cumming. Almost always a guaranteed success.
After that - well - it's rinse and repeat. You'll get to work up a cramp while mixing 1 through up into an intoxicating mix of pleasure. All of it based on his responses and your own creativity. Be sure to massage, knead and pinch his inner thighs while you're sucking, or press his pelvis down into the mattress when he bucks up. Countering his pressure is hot as fuck.

And when you wanna get really rowdy - try some out of the box things. Run your nails past his shaft. Let him feel your teeth on that ridge on the tip (consciously, not accidentally!). Use your hands in unison with your mouth or to play with his balls. Fold both hands around his shaft en wiggle your fingers on the shaft while you swirl around his tip. Gag yourself on his length and then stick out your tongue as far as possible. See if you can touch his balls while he's in the back of your throat. Drool, swallow, lick and caress to your hearts delight and just enjoy his enjoyment.

But most of all: just have fucking fun with it!
Blowjobs are powerful - yet ultimate submission at the same time. You're in control but at the same time fully dependent on his needs and whims. You can't 'win' if you don't keep to his rules and he can't cum if you don't read him right. It's an intimate dance and it's fucking awesome. Blowjobs rule.

SO GET ON THAT!

Showing comments 2 through 51 out of 51 comments

PAGE 2: 2 
Comment #2 by Horniharri in response to the main topic
Posted on 19-Jan-21 12:53PM
That is one comprehensive tutorial borne of experience!! This dude knows what he is talking about! His founding premise- is absolutely right. If you don’t enjoy it don’t do it!! I could suck cock for hours and part of the experience is having fun, trying different stuff and reading the dude’s responses. If I don’t get a gasp or a moan or “fuuuck” comment then I am not hitting the right spot or the dude is too up tight - then it’s time to walk away.
One thing I would like our master to write about is what to do when you feel the dude’s cock expand and you feel it start to pump...
Posted on 19-Jan-21 9:12PM
Thanks for the appreciation 😊
Comment #4 by Sex_is_Life in response to PhilGee ( view post )
Posted on 19-Jan-21 9:12PM
You're welcome 😊
Comment #5 by Sweetsurrender in response to the main topic
Posted on 20-Jan-21 5:01PM
Nice
Comment #6 by Ben10 in response to the main topic
Posted on 21-Jan-21 3:12PM
AWESOME
Comment #7 by Sissycdcumslut in response to the main topic
Posted on 21-Jan-21 10:48PM
Yumi
Comment #8 by Lordozai69 in response to the main topic
Posted on 22-Jan-21 3:39PM
Sold😂
Comment #9 by Horniharri in response to Lordozai69 ( view post )
Posted on 22-Jan-21 3:47PM
If your pic is any indication then I would like to practise my technique on you!!
Posted on 22-Jan-21 5:38PM
Will definitely use this to guide me thru the world of sucking cock mmmmm
Comment #11 by Dowanger in response to the main topic
Posted on 23-Jan-21 7:56AM
Story told with passion. Great looking cock too.
Comment #12 by Sex_is_Life in response to Dowanger ( view post )
Posted on 23-Jan-21 6:00PM
Thanks 😊
Best luck 👍
Let me know your experiense
You're most welcome 😊
Comment #15 by digger62 in response to the main topic
Posted on 23-Jan-21 6:12PM
Practice and more practice
Comment #16 by Ready2mingle in response to the main topic
Posted on 24-Jan-21 2:05AM
Thank you very much for your time and detailed directions. Advise on proper blow jobs was not easy or available for me and went with my instincts and actually did and still follow it plus extras for more spice. A question I would your advice on is how to cater to a circumsized / cut cock. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you again.
Posted on 24-Jan-21 6:13PM
You're welcome 😊
A cock is a cock... Circumcised or uncut, small or big, white or black, doesn't really matter...follow the same steps for any cock and feel free to experiment. And pls don't forget to share your experiense 😊
Comment #18 by NaughtyNanny in response to the main topic
Posted on 25-Jan-21 8:31PM
You write really well. Great explanation and is good for anyone of any experience.
Posted on 25-Jan-21 10:30PM
Thanks hun 😘
Comment #20 by mark4u in response to the main topic
Posted on 27-Jan-21 10:20PM
Mmmm does anyone in Auckland want to practice on my cock?
Comment #21 by Dowanger in response to mark4u ( view post )
Posted on 4-Feb-21 10:12PM
I would if I was up there
Comment #22 by Dowanger in response to Sex_is_Life ( view post )
Posted on 4-Feb-21 10:12PM
Thanku
Comment #23 by mark4u in response to Dowanger ( view post )
Posted on 4-Feb-21 10:14PM
let me know if you are ever in Auckland. I'll let you help yourself.
Comment #24 by Accessman in response to mark4u ( view post )
Posted on 6-Feb-21 4:07PM
Hey before u to put it out there. If u ate married u should have advised ur wife. If she not interested u should pay after given written instruction. Or is this a guide for those who dont know? I know how to suck my man and make him come. No complaints yet but dont think u could afford me for real pleasure
Comment #25 by Sissycdcumslut in response to the main topic
Posted on 6-Feb-21 9:16PM
Is there anyone I can practice on regularly wana be the best
Posted on 6-Feb-21 9:20PM
shame your not in Auck
Posted on 5-Mar-21 3:08PM
Come to Nelson and you can practice all you want
Comment #28 by ktt0630 in response to the main topic
Posted on 6-Mar-21 4:26AM
Nice - I will try the roof of the mouth and swallowing action next time I have a hard cock in my mouth.

Posted on 7-Mar-21 2:50AM
Thanks I will let you know
Comment #30 by Sex_is_Life in response to ktt0630 ( view post )
Posted on 11-Mar-21 1:08PM
Great 👍
Let me know if you wanna try with me 😉
Comment #31 by MissBee in response to Sex_is_Life ( view post )
Posted on 19-Mar-21 11:48AM
Great tutorial! Biggest problem I find when blowing guys is lack of feedback. You never know for sure if you are hitting his personal sensitive spots or not because many of them say fuck all till the end when they scream and stagger!
Posted on 19-Mar-21 12:20PM
I always give feedback because I want the utmost enjoyment out of a blowjob. If I'm eating pussy I want to feel her twitch and shudder before cumming in my mouth.
Comment #33 by Palmyboi in response to MissBee ( view post )
Posted on 19-Mar-21 1:24PM
I agree. Love doing the things mentioned in the tutorial but sometimes when sucking a guy I'll throw in a "how's that?" or "that feel good?" if I can't tell from the sounds he's making or the way his cock and body are reacting.

If they say something in the affirmative then I won't ask again as they are probably just wanting to enjoy the experience without the extra pressure thinking and talking :D
Comment #34 by MissBee in response to Palmyboi ( view post )
Posted on 19-Mar-21 1:48PM
Thanks for the comments guys. I'm in my 70's but still learning!
Comment #35 by flossie1nz in response to the main topic
Posted on 20-Mar-21 4:35PM
Every woman should read this. And totally agree if you don't enjoy it, dont do it! There is such a thing as cock worship which can be found on kink sites. Slight deviation from this thread but worth the follow up if you are interested.
Comment #36 by FrequentFun in response to the main topic
Posted on 21-Mar-21 11:07PM
Very much appreciated your fantastically well written and very detailed tutorial. Was even a turn on just reading it 🤷‍♀️ (Should say at this point I am a straight female, just for the record)
Haven't had any bad feedback, verbally or physically about my oral skills to date. However, as I still have a ferocious appetite for new knowledge, of any type, I fully digested (pun intended) your advice...eagerly awaiting my first opportunity to put some of that advice into practice. Who says you can't teach an old dog (or bitch) new tricks! That opportunity arose on Friday night and, in particular, the roof of the mouth/swallowing action, was very well received 🤤 Would have been a slightly easier task to complete if he didn't possess a 9.5 inch and very thick cock!
My remaining request now is that somebody posts an equally detailed tutorial on performing cunninglingus...pleeease!
Comment #37 by Sex_is_Life in response to MissBee ( view post )
Posted on 26-Mar-21 3:27PM
Agreee.. feedback is important. I'm very expressive while receiving pleasure...
Posted on 26-Mar-21 3:33PM
Cock Worship is about worshipping and honouring a man in his entirety.
His heart, his soul, his purpose his masculine, his tender feminine, his vulnerability, his entire body, and yes, his cock in all its forms - flaccid, hard, semi-hard.
Comment #39 by hornyguy in response to FrequentFun ( view post )
Posted on 27-Mar-21 8:21PM
Perhaps you could write a detailed tutorial on performing cunnilingus?
Comment #40 by Sissycdcumslut in response to the main topic
Posted on 27-Mar-21 10:56PM
Anyone kapiti or around keen to give me some practice please tia
Posted on 27-Mar-21 10:57PM
Happy to be your dummy and share some feedback 😉
Posted on 27-Mar-21 11:00PM
Very interesting and a great request
Comment #43 by FrequentFun in response to hornyguy ( view post )
Posted on 27-Mar-21 11:29PM
Thinking about it 🤔
Posted on 27-Mar-21 11:30PM
I'll practice on you next time!
Comment #45 by ktt0630 in response to flossie1nz ( view post )
Posted on 27-Mar-21 11:53PM
Great point flossie1nz - cock worship is exactly why I love to suck.
Posted on 28-Mar-21 9:40AM
Perfect
Comment #47 by Sex_is_Life in response to the main topic
Posted on 11-Apr-21 9:36AM
Winter is cuming... Learn the art quickly and ensure a hot steaming winter night 😉
comment #48 was clobbered
Posted on 11-Apr-21 6:54PM
Wish you were in Auckland!! But let's keep in touch
Posted on 11-Apr-21 4:06PM
Hi,
Where are u located in Wellington and how long are you down here for?
Comment #51 by SarahSloane in response to the main topic
Posted on 11-Apr-21 9:53PM
I love it although need more practice

Community Managers (5)

Group owner
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 25th year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2024, NZPersonals.com Ltd