General discussions & events
Community page.
Owned and operated by nzpersonals

Things you've wanted to try and haven't had the chance...
Discussion - started by Peripatetic, posted on 6-Mar-21 12:35AM
Hello again everybody.. Finding it hard to sleep so thought there's no better time than now to pose one of my ever odd questions. As the title suggests, things that you've wanted to try but haven't. Only fair if I share one of mine first... One of the things I'd like to tick off would have to be a mother daughter simultaneous action.

Hard to come across and unsure it ever will . More fantasy than fiction. Who knows though, that. 001% possibility could occur eh?

Let hear everyone else's😉

Showing comments 150 through 199 out of 199 comments

PAGE 4: 1 2 3 4 
Posted on 19-Jun-21 2:15AM
Perhaps in a private message? Would live to know if I could help....
Posted on 19-Jun-21 2:16AM
Count me in....
Posted on 19-Jun-21 2:19AM
I can arrange this the next time I am in town...
Posted on 19-Jun-21 2:20AM
Nice
Posted on 19-Jun-21 2:21AM
We should talk in private message
Posted on 19-Jun-21 9:26AM
Had my first Orgy that was fun
Comment #156 by tania in response to Calypso122 ( view post )
Posted on 19-Jun-21 9:29AM
Good on you Were you center of attention
Comment #157 by Calypso122 in response to tania ( view post )
Posted on 19-Jun-21 10:16AM
No there was heaps of other women and interesting men there plus I didn't organise it!
Comment #158 by tania in response to Calypso122 ( view post )
Posted on 19-Jun-21 11:11AM
Mm sounds great good on you
Comment #159 by shyguy2021 in response to tania ( view post )
Posted on 19-Jun-21 12:43PM
I have a simple one: get a blowjob from a woman.... Anyone wanna help me out?
Comment #160 by Cyco24 in response to the main topic
Posted on 19-Jun-21 5:53PM
Always wanted to be in public/outdoors and have a guy fuck me from behind and see what it feels like to be cummed in (straight guy but bit curious to try this) But the worry of catching something and also being in a relationship means probably won’t happen but always a fun idea haha
Posted on 20-Jun-21 3:13AM
Are you pursuing this?
Posted on 20-Jun-21 12:52PM
At the moment no, would have to talk with partner about things in general and then would (if given okay) have to find clean person/understanding person who wouldn’t push and would know that I could change my mind etc and what not, but never know it could be soon might not, would probably post if I got to this point :)
Comment #163 by Dell777 in response to the main topic
Posted on 21-Jun-21 2:15PM
Would like to be taken by the hand, and taken to a bedroom dressed in panties this sounds hot, would like to be pegged xx
Comment #164 by Simcav8 in response to Dell777 ( view post )
Posted on 21-Jun-21 6:13PM
Sounds hot..love to join you
Posted on 23-Jun-21 2:34PM
Not sure if you could or not
Comment #166 by Down2fuck in response to skinnie ( view post )
Posted on 24-Jun-21 8:08AM
Love to have that diped in me I've never had 3dome
Comment #167 by Down2fuck in response to Dell777 ( view post )
Posted on 24-Jun-21 8:09AM
Yes please il try
Comment #168 by Nzhornyfrank in response to the main topic
Posted on 24-Jun-21 6:10PM
I’d love to have a large breasted mature women dress me in her lingerie and use a strap on on me
Posted on 25-Jun-21 12:27AM
I would love to have older woman play with me...
Mail me please....
I never been with an older woman

Posted on 25-Jun-21 11:02AM
I’d love to find a large breasted mature woman and just have sex with her... nothing kinky, just regular love making for mutual pleasure.
Posted on 29-Jun-21 10:05AM
So would 😂 but where are they!!!!!!
Comment #172 by Dell777 in response to the main topic
Posted on 30-Jun-21 9:12AM
Would love to be dressed in sexy lingerie and fucked… one or more men …
And video the whole thing…
Comment #173 by Stark in response to the main topic
Posted on 30-Jun-21 11:23AM
Cum on my own face while being fucked
Comment #174 by Nzhornyfrank in response to Stark ( view post )
Posted on 30-Jun-21 12:01PM
Nice one, I’m sure there would be lots of obliging cocks to help with that 😁
Comment #175 by Stark in response to Nzhornyfrank ( view post )
Posted on 30-Jun-21 2:02PM
Maybe there will be
Comment #176 by Totemz in response to the main topic
Posted on 3-Jul-21 8:07AM
I really want to try double vaginal penetration with another nice smooth big cock. She’s bouncing up and down on both of us and we cum together, so much load gushing out of her stretched pussy and our sperm fighting each other for the impregnation.
Comment #177 by Jacob in response to the main topic
Posted on 3-Jul-21 10:01AM
Fantasy

So I buy a shrink ray on eBay. I don’t tell anybody and get it delivered.
So im interested in my flatmates doc marten boots. She wear them most days so that are well worn but are in really good condition. I’ve always wondered what’s it’s like to be in the shoe, while she wears them.
So she’s gone to work and im at home, I get out my shrink ray but im extra horny, I decide to tie my feet together and hands behind my back, with cable ties. Quite a difficult task by yourself but I get it done.
So I had the doc martens placed out in the middle of the floor, I hop over and grab the shrink ray with my tied up hands. Now because I can’t see the settings on the shrink ray, unknown to myself, I set it at1/4 inch. Im hovering over the doc marten boot, push the button on the shrink ray and I start the process of shrinking. Im looking at the boots, they are getting bigger as im getting smaller. So as im getting smaller and smaller, I start diving myself into the boot, when I hit the size of fitting into the boot, I’m now resting my body on the top just about to fall in. But I’m the process I accident drop the shrink ray on to the ground outside the boot and I fall into the boot.
So now I got what I wanted, but they shrink ray is outside the boot and I can’t get out of the boot because I tied up my hands and feet.
I haven’t got much movement and I can’t get out. After about 30min in the boot the commodity wears out and I want out. The smell is quite strong. I try furiously to untie myself but I couldn’t. Now I’m fucked.
Next thing I hear my flatmate come home, I’ll stand in the boot looking up, hopefully she will see me. She sees the boots on the floor and grabs them and I’m flung to the inside area where the toes go. With me been flung to the top, I got hurt in the process, she takes off her work shoes and says she needs to go to town. So she decides to wear her docs, she puts on other one, I start screaming but she can’t hear me, then puts on the on I’m stuck in. Story continues in part
Comment #178 by luvdacat in response to the main topic
Posted on 3-Jul-21 11:01AM
I've always wanted to watch two women pleasure each other
Comment #179 by Simcav8 in response to luvdacat ( view post )
Posted on 3-Jul-21 3:00PM
Be nice to see. To woman
Comment #180 by toejoe in response to the main topic
Posted on 4-Jul-21 12:23AM
I would like to be able to walk into a room and find a lady there with no panties on and legs spread waiting to be licked, sucked and fingered, and then squirting all over my face and down the throat. YUMMY.
Comment #181 by Dell777 in response to toejoe ( view post )
Posted on 4-Jul-21 8:57AM
I would like this as well but would like to just come and do this then leave, not knowing her and her not knowing maybe hoods
Comment #182 by toejoe in response to Dell777 ( view post )
Posted on 4-Jul-21 12:00PM
Yep I agree that would be awesome
Comment #183 by Simcav8 in response to toejoe ( view post )
Posted on 4-Jul-21 12:21PM
Sounds hot and yummy
Posted on 4-Jul-21 12:24PM
I'd love to be restrained blindfolded in doggie position lubed up in room by one guy then he brings others in to use me as a slut. Or taken to adult theater for same
Posted on 4-Jul-21 1:59PM
Yes…. Hot as… would love to be dressed in a hood, used by strangers
Posted on 4-Jul-21 2:04PM
It is such a huge turn on. Been hooded and restrained in a men's sauna, tied in a sling by guy then he walked around getting guys keen to use. Started 1 at a time then felt 6 hands on me. Mmm was very happy and fulled. After they all Finished guy inserted my blowup buttplug and released me. Walked out through reception lounge and got huge round of applause.
Comment #187 by Snibbs in response to skinnie ( view post )
Posted on 6-Jul-21 10:51PM
Same here. Got close to having a guy piss on me the other day but as I couldn't shower before I got home I had to decline. I was gagging to drink his piss. Not tried another guy's but I dream about it
Comment #188 by Snibbs in response to the main topic
Posted on 6-Jul-21 10:57PM
Would love to be on all fours and guy's lined up to fuck me really hard. I want to be used so roughly face and arse
Comment #189 by Kinkynikki57 in response to Snibbs ( view post )
Posted on 6-Jul-21 11:02PM
Same but in restraints blindfolded. Then after they blow in me come front I suck them clean
Comment #190 by Snibbs in response to Kinkynikki57 ( view post )
Posted on 6-Jul-21 11:08PM
. Covered in cum yum yum yum
Comment #191 by Kinkynikki57 in response to Snibbs ( view post )
Posted on 6-Jul-21 11:26PM
Oh yes please. Just to find a group to do it
Posted on 8-Jul-21 2:09PM
I would like to go to rollinston tonight and have somewhere to go to have some mutual oral
Comment #193 by Dowanger in response to Totemz ( view post )
Posted on 8-Jul-21 4:12PM
I'd be keen to join you for that
Comment #194 by Dell777 in response to the main topic
Posted on 13-Jul-21 2:45PM
I would love to try some bondage, maybe a ball gag and hands tied behind my back
Face down on the bad and fucked from behind or toys used on me
Comment #195 by Bottomslut in response to the main topic
Posted on 13-Jul-21 10:00PM
I want to be gangbanged by 5 guys followed by a bukkake session at the end.....that is 5 guys to fucke I er and over but not cumming in my holes then after awhile I'm on my knees while the 5 guys wank into my mouth... Filling my mouth with cum 1 after the other.....I'm willing to pay for a hotel in palmy or whanganui if I can get or more guys to definitely turn up.....or perhaps at the palmy suana .....
Comment #196 by Peaceman in response to Bottomslut ( view post )
Posted on 13-Jul-21 10:34PM
I want big breasts in my face and hands!
Posted on 14-Jul-21 6:21AM
It's a beautiful site mmmm
Comment #198 by Dell777 in response to the main topic
Posted on 15-Jul-21 12:05PM
Always wanted to meet up and roleplay teacher, student daddy, daughter and video it..
Comment #199 by zoig2333 in response to the main topic
Posted on 19-Jul-21 7:54PM
ive always wanted to be tied up, and have my cock teased, ass played with... especially being made to not cum

Community Managers (5)

Group owner
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 22nd year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2021, NZPersonals.com Ltd