General discussions & events
Community page.
Owned and operated by nzpersonals

Wearing women's knickers
Discussion - started by Loveguru, posted on 17-Aug-21 1:41PM
I'm loving the feeling of satin knickers and g string..just by wearing lacy/ satin knickers, gets me hard πŸ†πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ˜‰

Showing comments 59 through 108 out of 108 comments

PAGE 3: 1 2 3 
Comment #59 by tania in response to ChchMatt45 ( view post )
Posted on 23-Aug-21 1:47PM
I go in timaru
Comment #60 by Funtimes69 in response to tania ( view post )
Posted on 23-Aug-21 2:44PM
Any happy finishes Tania πŸ€—
Posted on 23-Aug-21 2:45PM
Cheeky ;)
Posted on 23-Aug-21 3:16PM
Always had to ask
Comment #63 by tania in response to Funtimes69 ( view post )
Posted on 23-Aug-21 3:23PM
No its normal massage but I lov lying there in panties for all to see they don't mind
Would lov a happy finish
Comment #64 by glen in response to tania ( view post )
Posted on 23-Aug-21 9:26PM
Did you ask for one?
Comment #65 by tania in response to glen ( view post )
Posted on 24-Aug-21 1:45PM
No it a general massage place
Comment #66 by Dilligafslut in response to the main topic
Posted on 24-Aug-21 9:08PM
Mmmmmm would love this always wearing either a pink black or red or purple g string or other lacey panties especially love when it rubs against the male clit which is the piece of skin underneath the head if haven't tried this before give it ago don't stroke the cock just rub the head and the bit I call a clit if you feel like your going to cum stop and pull the g string deeper in between your cheeks so when you move your hips you feel the lace not only rubbing against your clit but against what you will very shortly start calling your pussy that you want filled with cock and plugs from the sensation your wife's panties gave your pussy and clit
Posted on 24-Aug-21 9:38PM
So when and how did everyone start wearing? Would love to hear about the first time we all slipped on a pair of sexy panties?

Mine was a pair of my Mums that white satin bendon hi cut panties. You know the style from the 80’s. My Aunt brought them for her for a birthday present one year and she never wore them (that I know of) as they were never in the washing.

I think was 12 years old and after looking at lingerie adverts in a magazine I got horny and decided to explore… The rest is history and I’ve enjoyed women’s panties and lingerie ever since…
Posted on 24-Aug-21 11:03PM
Bugger i was just about finished writing my first experience about this when my phone suddenly died and deleted everything I had just written well I was about 16-17 had played with both girls before little did my friend know I had impregnated her mum a few months prior to us meeting and me and her mother decided to keep it a secret from her and her mum also warned me about the rules with putting my big cock near her daughter it had to be wrapped and more then enough lube on it to lube her and her mum up just so I could explore the daughters extremely tight Virgin holes that would always get wet after hearing her mum be paid to excite and use men for sexual pleasures weather it was her mum been main fuck hole in a + sometimes gangbang or been a dominant mistress to the submissive guys who wanted to be fucked in the ass or turned into sluty sissy girls that craved cock or strap ons and toys in there boypussys daily well Long story short after my friend had gone to bed while we were Watching horror movies in the lounge and her mum was sorting out clients at once which I got hard listening into and wondering how she does it and why some guys want to be girls and what it's like to be a slut and have something put inside your ass/pussy or even better what it feels like to be fucked by cock and when I say cock no real man has come forward and said I've pleasured everyone I have been with no complaints with my tiny inch cock so when I mention cock I'm talking + inches well somehow I end up wearing a gushing cream pie and making her mum squirt before wearing her mums freshly cummed lingerie that she works in and expermenting with her mums toy collection and been spit roasted by strap on waving horny sluts that look like twin sisters when naked together in the same room but are infact mother and daughter and there new femboy friend if want full details of the experience me
Comment #69 by bottomboi in response to the main topic
Posted on 25-Aug-21 9:49AM
I wear panties every day mainly g strings with stockings dress bra and fake boobs on under my clothes always ready for some cock/ cocks normally take wig with me if I'm out,I drive around and go for a walk by some bush somewhere dressed up as well I'm a slut so pretty much love being fkd all the time
Comment #70 by Loveguru in response to bottomboi ( view post )
Posted on 25-Aug-21 9:53AM
I'll be putting on my lacey black
Knickers and goingto super market soon πŸ˜‰
Posted on 25-Aug-21 10:46AM
What Ile would you like to meet me in as I'm bending over to reach the bottom shelf a couple notice me and yell out nice pink bits as my pink g string is clearly visible to the whole supermarket and I reply by saying clity making my g string very wet would you like me to remove it or keep it on the couple replied if it's drenched your to wear it for the next week until it's fully dry if you can't keep it dry it looks like you'll always have soaked panties like all the real girl sluts have anyway isn't that what you are trying to be the husband heads off to another ilse while his wife comes up to me from behind dives her hand down the back of my pants quickly slips in a quick finger fuck and then slowly works her hand to the front of me feeling my clity and how drenched my g string is telling me il forever be wearing sexy panties by the feel of that quick inspection her husband has now just came back to our isle and the wife mentions to her husband about how sluty and sexy I look as I look over to him on his arrival I see that the tip of his freshly cummed cock is hanging out of his fly in his pants I drop to my knees and quickly suck up the cum that's left there and snowball kiss his wife before they finish there groceries and the wife turns to me and says there's more of that where that came from and leave those panties on my husband and I will just move them to the side when my husband gets his 10 inch cock out when we get back to the car you better make sure your ready for it cause after he's pounded your sexy sluty pussy that's dressed up in a pink g string black suspenders and fish net stockings I'm a bring you home with us for my turn on working my 12 inch cock in and out of your pussy and for you to meet our kinky friends that will love you
Posted on 25-Aug-21 10:58AM
Wow 😍😍😍😍😍
Comment #73 by Funhole in response to the main topic
Posted on 25-Aug-21 11:02AM
I love wearing crutch less fish nets gets me so hungry to be fucked.
Comment #74 by bottomboi in response to Loveguru ( view post )
Posted on 25-Aug-21 1:07PM
I have mine on along with stockings see threw skirt and fake boobs wigs handy as well
Comment #75 by glen in response to bottomboi ( view post )
Posted on 25-Aug-21 1:44PM
Wish I was there with you .
Comment #76 by Funcum in response to glen ( view post )
Posted on 25-Aug-21 7:41PM
Mm yes so erotic
Comment #77 by Dell777 in response to the main topic
Posted on 25-Aug-21 7:42PM
Only one thing better than putting on panties

I guy taking them off to ram his cock up me
Comment #78 by Dilligafslut in response to Dell777 ( view post )
Posted on 25-Aug-21 7:53PM
Or sliding them to the side and been fucked in them mmmmm
Comment #79 by Dell777 in response to Dilligafslut ( view post )
Posted on 25-Aug-21 7:53PM
Yes that’s the best feeling
Comment #80 by bottomboi in response to glen ( view post )
Posted on 25-Aug-21 8:08PM
Yes be nice
Comment #81 by Funcum in response to bottomboi ( view post )
Posted on 25-Aug-21 10:38PM
I used to wear them to our local gloryhole as a young fella ,the old men used to love them make them cum so hard.
Comment #82 by bottomboi in response to Funcum ( view post )
Posted on 26-Aug-21 5:29AM
Nice I also have sexy nities I wear to bed as well
Comment #83 by Loveguru in response to bottomboi ( view post )
Posted on 26-Aug-21 5:31AM
Nice πŸ‘ŒπŸΏ
Comment #84 by Funhole in response to the main topic
Posted on 26-Aug-21 7:00AM
I love wearing the tradie brand ladies hipster panties. They are tight and you can slide them down just below your pussy and your ready for cock
Comment #85 by Dell777 in response to bottomboi ( view post )
Posted on 26-Aug-21 7:13AM
I also am a fan of nities
Comment #86 by Funtimes69 in response to bottomboi ( view post )
Posted on 26-Aug-21 8:48AM
No from me, nothing at night is cooler
Comment #87 by glen in response to Funtimes69 ( view post )
Posted on 26-Aug-21 8:54AM
Nothing but a hard on.
Comment #88 by Funtimes69 in response to glen ( view post )
Posted on 26-Aug-21 8:59AM
Oh yes πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Comment #89 by Binapierdude in response to the main topic
Posted on 26-Aug-21 9:04AM
i like lace it feels better
Posted on 26-Aug-21 1:41PM
I don't believe a word of it!
Posted on 26-Aug-21 1:44PM
i have lace on right now to be honest
Comment #92 by bottomboi in response to Funtimes69 ( view post )
Posted on 27-Aug-21 11:20AM
Yes I do like sleeping naked I actually like been naked as often as I can especially in summer that's why I'm a member of nudist club wake up in the morning and ur already dressed
Comment #93 by Loveguru in response to bottomboi ( view post )
Posted on 27-Aug-21 11:23AM
πŸ‘πŸΏ
Comment #94 by Funtimes69 in response to bottomboi ( view post )
Posted on 27-Aug-21 12:55PM
I can imagine that's the best way to start the day, and with a tidy body why not πŸ˜†
Posted on 27-Aug-21 2:44PM
yes lace feels very nice
Posted on 27-Aug-21 7:22PM
Mmmmmm nice would love to know more about this nudist club and possibly how to join up
Comment #97 by bottomboi in response to Funtimes69 ( view post )
Posted on 27-Aug-21 8:02PM
Yes for sure is a great way to start the day
Posted on 27-Aug-21 8:08PM
It's in upper hutt I can take u up there and show u around there's a heated pool a spa pool and a hot pool is getting put in plus pool table table tennis mini tennis plenty to do or just relaxe have a BBQ Saturday nights drinks ect if u like what u see u can join up by filling in a form then once accepted u will be on a yr probation so to speak really well laid out place have a lot of members
Posted on 28-Aug-21 12:37PM
Wow hun my mum used to put her silky 80s panties on me too....and stockings during winter....hence why I have silky feeling against my body mmmmm. Then I ventured a little more too....bit back into wearing when I can xxx

Comment #100 by barrienz in response to the main topic
Posted on 28-Aug-21 8:55PM
i wear at times when i lnow im not gonna be disturbed , have dressed up and serviced as well
Posted on 28-Aug-21 9:36PM
That's so awesome love
Comment #102 by glen in response to bottomboi ( view post )
Posted on 29-Aug-21 7:15AM
Can you stay over night at this club?
Comment #103 by bottomboi in response to glen ( view post )
Posted on 29-Aug-21 9:40AM
Yes
Comment #104 by cathy-cd in response to the main topic
Posted on 29-Aug-21 12:49PM
I love wearing sexy womens lingerie and panties
Comment #105 by nickk in response to Dilligafslut ( view post )
Posted on 5-Sep-21 8:48AM
Hmmm you should definitely write an erotic novel :) I'll buy one
Comment #106 by sissy_nz in response to the main topic
Posted on 6-Sep-21 11:08AM
wearing panties and/or hotpants is lovely. better is the feeling of someone behind tugging them down to my knees
Comment #107 by ktt0630 in response to the main topic
Posted on 11-Sep-21 2:46PM
I love wearing womens panties - I like the tip about tradie brand too - I'll give them a go as I have always worn lace ones so far.
Comment #108 by digger62 in response to ktt0630 ( view post )
Posted on 11-Sep-21 6:38PM
Love the lace

Community Managers (5)

Group owner
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 22nd year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2021, NZPersonals.com Ltd