General discussions & events
Community page.
Owned and operated by nzpersonals

Age difference
Discussion - started by Seakingnsa, posted on 15-Sep-21 7:12PM
What is the biggest age difference you have been with mine is 23 years

Showing comments 123 through 172 out of 172 comments

PAGE 4: 1 2 3 4 
Comment #123 by Newhere84 in response to bdf2 ( view post )
Posted on 29-Dec-21 3:23PM
Oh shit that sucks sorry about that.
Comment #124 by bdf2 in response to Newhere84 ( view post )
Posted on 29-Dec-21 3:28PM
It's ok. I just refuse to be a notch on a belt now 😳😁
Comment #125 by Newhere84 in response to bdf2 ( view post )
Posted on 29-Dec-21 3:33PM
Absolutely got to know your worth aye. I look for fun experience and connection at the same time
Comment #126 by Whatsuppeople in response to the main topic
Posted on 29-Dec-21 3:38PM
Comment #127 by bdf2 in response to Newhere84 ( view post )
Posted on 29-Dec-21 3:42PM
Connection is important as the older you get.
Comment #128 by Newhere84 in response to bdf2 ( view post )
Posted on 29-Dec-21 3:56PM
Amen been saying that since my early 30’s
Comment #129 by bdf2 in response to Newhere84 ( view post )
Posted on 29-Dec-21 4:52PM
Hope you find a connection
Comment #130 by Kenoxxx in response to the main topic
Posted on 30-Dec-21 4:57PM
She was 20 years younger her mum was about my age she introduced me to her mum
Comment #131 by Shaunwest121 in response to the main topic
Posted on 30-Dec-21 5:16PM
I'm 26 10 years
Comment #132 by Shaunwest121 in response to the main topic
Posted on 4-Jan-22 2:37PM
Mine was 11 years
Comment #133 by mikeslut in response to the main topic
Posted on 4-Jan-22 4:08PM
Have been fucked by guys 35 years younger
Comment #134 by Tommythumb in response to the main topic
Posted on 4-Jan-22 8:33PM
Had a 2 day playover early last year with a girl that was 24 years younger & when I was 1 I played regular with my neighbors a mf couple years older until they moved down south, I still see them when they come north or vice versa.
Comment #135 by Shaunwest121 in response to Lurker ( view post )
Posted on 4-Jan-22 9:42PM
Hit would love to know more
Posted on 4-Jan-22 9:42PM
Hot would love to know more p. Please
Comment #137 by Calypso122 in response to the main topic
Posted on 4-Jan-22 9:46PM
There's a sixteen year age gap between me and my current play partner and when I was 35 I met up with an 18.
Posted on 5-Jan-22 12:02AM
Well I was in Nelson on business for 2 days and some friends offered to put me up in their sleep out which I was only too happy to accept. They told me they were going to be away but their teenage kids would be house sitting. Didn't see much of the nineteen year old son but plenty of the seventeen yo daughter.
She was like all good teenagers should be, very interested in life and how it all starts and proved only too willing to learn. Needless to say I will be looking to use the sleep out and it's benefits next time I am in Nelson.
From the moment I got there and she was showing me around she started laying snares for the unsuspecting traveler..... my guess is she had a lot of success before or my weakness for anything related to sex was a lot more obvious than I thought.
Long and short of it is that by the time she showed me into the sleep out I knew she was pantieless and braless under her skimpy dress and needless to say I had the biggest hard on I had had for a while. That was just after midday and I still had a few calls to make that day, I just wanted to touch base and get a key in case was late back that night, after the reception I got I made sure I was not, after all it is not every day a 41 year old has a sexy teen dropping hints that she wants to be more than the hostess.
Over dinner and a few drinks it was clear that bed wouldn't be just for sleeping in and it wasn't. After dinner she asked if I would like to use the spa which I wasn't silly enough to refuse, she asked if she could join me, I accepted willingly, she slipped out of her dress and once in the spa opposite me her foot found my crotch "oh you're not naked! But you sure are hard" she said as she reached over and slipped off my shorts. What followed was a lot of lustful moments punctuated by orgasms followed by a night of love making.
I endured two wonderful nights of her company before being forced to head back to the North Island and life as it was before.
I had known her parents for years and had seen her many times before that day and intend to see her many times again.
Comment #139 by Dowanger in response to Tommythumb ( view post )
Posted on 5-Jan-22 4:20AM
That's awsome what a lucky man. Why cant I find any luck like that here in Nelson
Comment #140 by Tommythumb in response to Dowanger ( view post )
Posted on 5-Jan-22 8:40AM
Well as the saying goes 'it's not what you know but who you know'.
From messages I have received she frequents rabbit island with her friends...... just saying.
Comment #141 by Shaunwest121 in response to the main topic
Posted on 13-Jan-22 2:42AM
Ow as 26 she was 15 soz no hate please
Comment #142 by Kenoxxx in response to the main topic
Posted on 13-Jan-22 6:17AM
I was driving trucks and came across a hitch hiker , I pulled up gave her a lift long storey short she said she would fuck me if I went out of my way to take her to where she was going , I said I can’t go that way but will you still fuck me , she said yes , I ended up taking her back to my place after a long day in the truck , and fucked her there , she was around 17 or 18 , I was in my ,s sure was a sweet tight wet horny fuck
Comment #143 by Kenoxxx in response to the main topic
Posted on 13-Jan-22 6:53AM
Best one ever fucked younger girl and she gave me her mum’s number , fucked her ad well , more to come on that story later
Comment #144 by ajsone in response to the main topic
Posted on 15-Jan-22 6:16AM
I had a Yung fella for a couple years, he was 20 when we met, I was 37yrs older, I was his first guy ever. Eventually I told him to move on and broaden his horizons, go sample men's delights and have fun.
Comment #145 by Sub69bi in response to the main topic
Posted on 15-Jan-22 6:31AM
19 yrs, and stated of as more of a emotion relationship ' peas in a pod, soul mate type thing.im 46 , shes .
Comment #146 by smurfn6969 in response to the main topic
Posted on 15-Jan-22 8:42AM
I was 23 , she was in her 50, a great fuck and shared a bed for several months FWB
Posted on 23-Jan-22 11:43PM
May have accidentally (oops! well he did lie about his age haha) played a couple of times last year with a young man who was 32 years my junior
Comment #148 by Up2U in response to the main topic
Posted on 12-Feb-22 3:11AM
We have a 19 year age difference with him being younger
Comment #149 by toejoe in response to the main topic
Posted on 16-Feb-22 11:00PM
My wife is 28 yes younger than me
Comment #150 by Dowanger in response to toejoe ( view post )
Posted on 16-Feb-22 11:03PM
Wow can we have a pic
Comment #151 by Robbie63 in response to toejoe ( view post )
Posted on 16-Feb-22 11:11PM
Very nice".
You should be a very happy man.
Comment #152 by LetsDance in response to toejoe ( view post )
Posted on 16-Feb-22 11:21PM
Is she Thai?
Comment #153 by toejoe in response to LetsDance ( view post )
Posted on 16-Feb-22 11:23PM
Hahaha no she a kiwi girl.
Comment #154 by toejoe in response to Dowanger ( view post )
Posted on 16-Feb-22 11:25PM
Sorry but I'm not sure she would appreciate me sharing her pic
Comment #155 by Dowanger in response to toejoe ( view post )
Posted on 16-Feb-22 11:25PM
fair enough good on you
Comment #156 by toejoe in response to Robbie63 ( view post )
Posted on 16-Feb-22 11:27PM
Yes, we have been together for 11yrs in may, and married for 6yrs
Comment #157 by Shaunwest121 in response to Lurker ( view post )
Posted on 6-Apr-22 3:07AM
Hot pm Il tell U mine
Posted on 6-Apr-22 3:10AM
Pleaseore more
Comment #159 by Uptoplay in response to the main topic
Posted on 9-Apr-22 4:32PM
The biggest age gap for me was 21 and a half years younger than myself, She was 22 when we met.
Comment #160 by 247pleasure in response to the main topic
Posted on 23-Apr-22 11:18PM
Mines 20
Comment #161 by Petey in response to the main topic
Posted on 30-May-22 6:21PM
My ex wife was 13 years younger we lasted 25 years, raised kids we're still good mates.
At this year my mojos working overtime as I step outside myself and explore everything.
Stuff just seems to happen from couples to a year old hotty this years been amazing
Posted on 2-Jun-22 6:19PM
Theres not much more to know, we were together and after 9 years it stopped working out for us.
Posted on 14-Jun-22 11:18PM
Couple off here he 60 she 21 and I am a few years older than him , great fun time
Comment #164 by Cobra in response to the main topic
Posted on 15-Jun-22 2:00PM
I'm currently playing with a couple who are younger than me, he is 39 and she is 36, so she is years younger.The guy didn't understand at first why she wanted to bang me what with me being "so old"! She just had the hots for me after flirting and teasing for a while. I ended up hooking up with her first, with his blessing, then over a period of a couple of years got him involved too. Now it's all on whenever I can travel to near them. Nothing quite like a year old!
comment #165 was clobbered
Comment #166 by Robbie63 in response to Cobra ( view post )
Posted on 21-Jul-22 2:58AM
It is nice that young people do get the hots for much older folk.
It's also a way for younger folk to learn more about themselves and what to expect in later years.
Sexual and personal gratification is found in areas you would not expect. Just like love,honesty,respect.
Older younger relationships is also a way for older to gain what they never experienced when young.
Go for it and enjoy"
Comment #167 by kiwikok1000 in response to the main topic
Posted on 31-Jul-22 2:20PM
Met a guy last week 33 years younger, it was a very enjoyable couple of hours.
Comment #168 by Dirty in response to the main topic
Posted on 2-Aug-22 11:09PM
Hi everyone well here,s my little story,when I was 45 I met a absolute honey of a girl,she was 17,she was a younger sister of a girl I knew,anyway I ended up taking her to a hotel for the night and discovered she was a sexual creature to the max,she wanted to try everything,I remember eating her out and pushing her legs right back and tonguing her tight little ass hole and she giggled and moaned and said no one had ever done that to her,her body was so hot,shaved tight pussy,and tittys to die for,I ended up having her many times after than and she never ceased to amaze me with her willingness to fuck,I'd be driving in the car and she,d have my hand and be poking herself with it while driving,she became very skilled at sucking cock too,now nearly twenty years latter she,s still hot and I recently met her again and we havn,t fucked yet,but I know we will,now before I met her I had spent many years traveling and I'm not blowing my own horn,but fucked so many beautiful woman,somewhere between to. woman,and you may go yeah yeah sure,and these days I'm bi as and love to cd,but she was one of the best I ever had,better than the woman I married and devorsed,life she,s a funny thing,but sex is a beautiful thing isn,t it,I'm meeting this chick again soon as she,s now and I'm sixty soon,she lives dwn in Dunedin,yeah fucken a rock on,looking forward to it.
Comment #169 by Slimshybicurious in response to the main topic
Posted on 7-Aug-22 10:04AM
31 year age gap
Comment #170 by NortyAuxMan in response to the main topic
Posted on 7-Aug-22 12:54PM
Mine was 28years difference and my x wife was 16years younger and we were together for yrs
Comment #171 by tania in response to the main topic
Posted on 7-Aug-22 8:12PM
I was 18 met a guy about 55 he saw me buying panties for myself we chatted he said they would look hot on me we went to his place he would dress me up have sex with me I suppose groomed me but I loved it
Comment #172 by smurfn6969 in response to tania ( view post )
Posted on 9-Aug-22 11:27AM
Mmm sound like you enjoyed the age difference, and learning from him

Community Managers (5)

Group owner
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 23rd year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2022, NZPersonals.com Ltd