General discussions & events
Community page.
Owned and operated by nzpersonals

Enlarger
Discussion - started by Oscarwills, posted on 4-Apr-22 8:42AM
Hey there quick question do penis pumps work ??

Showing comments 1 through 13 out of 13 comments

Comment #1 by jtnz in response to the main topic
Posted on 4-Apr-22 10:22AM
Only temporarily from my experience. They puff up the outer tissue of the penis which lasts several hours. They are well worth trying though - they feel sublime and the view of your cock being sucked up, bigger and longer than you've seen before is pretty awesome! Just don't over-do it. Go for a comfortable moderate suction for a longer time (20-40 mins) for a really nice effect rather than really strong suction that can easily swell the foreskin area if you overdo it. Don't worry, it's all temporary - but it's fun while it lasts!!!
Comment #2 by Laseredfeild in response to jtnz ( view post )
Posted on 4-Apr-22 8:24PM
Well said
Comment #3 by jtnz in response to the main topic
Posted on 12-Apr-22 2:18PM
Anyone else tried pumping and has some thoughts to share?
Comment #4 by ktt0630 in response to jtnz ( view post )
Posted on 15-Apr-22 12:55PM
I certainly agree about the pleasure in doing it. Long term, I am not really sure.
Comment #5 by malebottom in response to the main topic
Posted on 15-Apr-22 1:45PM
i have done it on my nipples that is awesome as well but unfortunately cant find anything to permanently enlarge them
Comment #6 by Dowanger in response to jtnz ( view post )
Posted on 15-Apr-22 8:25PM
What you have said is bang on
Comment #7 by jtnz in response to the main topic
Posted on 8-Jan-23 9:53AM
I've just finished the latest version of my cock pump controller - computer controlled, adjustable suction, has been programmed to suck up tight then switch off and let the suction slowly go down quite a lot then suck up tight again. This results in a really nice movement every now and then as it sucks on again. It's really nice! Also the regular movement allows better blood circulation while pumping. I can use this hands free for around an hour in a single sitting and it gives a super plump and heavy cock!
Let me know if you're interested. $299
I added a photo, the black box unit sitting on my leg.
Comment #8 by 0penb00k in response to jtnz ( view post )
Posted on 8-Jan-23 7:29PM
I found they improved my girth not length so much. I have had semi permanent effects of using it for 2-3 years 2-3 times per week.
Agree it feels fantastic on. But if you leave it too long you get some swelling that disappears in a few hours.
I left mine in the UK while there on holiday I should really get another one.
Comment #9 by Slyditinme in response to the main topic
Posted on 8-Jan-23 11:33PM
So how long does your cock stay hard after using one?
Comment #10 by jtnz in response to Slyditinme ( view post )
Posted on 9-Jan-23 7:58AM
Same as usual. If you're not in the mood it'll start going soft straight away but if you're interested it'll stay up!
If you use it because of medical problems where you can't get an erection, you pump up then put a firm ring around your cock to trap the blood and keep it hard. I'm only recommending and using mine for pleasure!
Comment #11 by curiousguy-5 in response to jtnz ( view post )
Posted on 11-Jan-23 11:54PM
Agree they're great for pleasure . Feels amazing a nice pumped up heavy cock . I need to get a new one .
Comment #12 by Dowanga in response to curiousguy-5 ( view post )
Posted on 16-Jan-23 7:51PM
Same here I broke another one. love the feeling of my heavy blood engorged cock
Comment #13 by jtnz in response to Dowanga ( view post )
Posted on 16-Jan-23 9:15PM
Let me know if you want one of my units and I'll make it for you. And if you want it changed just send it back and I can reprogram it any time. You have a good cylinder already? Just add this - you'll love it.

Community Managers (5)

Group owner
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 25th year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2024, NZPersonals.com Ltd