General discussions & events
Community page.
Owned and operated by nzpersonals

CFNM
Discussion - started by merksmith, posted on 11-Jul-22 6:57AM
Got something in my head... has anyone here done CFNM (Clothed Female, Nude Male) for a group of women? Did you enjoy it? How did it come about? Did they enjoy it? What happened? How old was everyone?

Showing comments 1 through 26 out of 26 comments

Comment #1 by domseka in response to the main topic
Posted on 21-Jul-22 6:50PM
yes,i have,... about 15years ago
Comment #2 by Deviantman in response to the main topic
Posted on 21-Jul-22 7:05PM
Yes. Myself and 3 women. Plus onlookers. All mid 40s at the tail end of a swingers party I hosted
Comment #3 by Funtimesnz in response to the main topic
Posted on 26-Jul-22 10:01AM
Would be very horny gun indeed
Comment #4 by jtnz in response to the main topic
Posted on 29-Jul-22 6:29PM
Yes, 3 times now, just me and Clothed woman. It's very awesome being the naughty nude one in front of a "not-naughty" participant! Each time was with someone similar age, different circumstances. Twice while away, staying overnight somewhere, and once at work (well that was several times actually!)
I love it.
Anyone out there want a nude helper, housekeeper, play-thing, handyman to do few things around your home, please just ask - I'd be delighted!
Comment #5 by merksmith in response to jtnz ( view post )
Posted on 29-Jul-22 9:18PM
Very nice. My wife has a regular girls weekend. I would love to be the naked server (wine refiller) for them but wife not keen to date...
Comment #6 by jtnz in response to merksmith ( view post )
Posted on 29-Jul-22 9:36PM
Bugger.
Keep trying.
Maybe give her my name instead!!!
Comment #7 by merksmith in response to jtnz ( view post )
Posted on 29-Jul-22 9:49PM
Yeah, there is six of them, all in their 50s, many of whom I've known for more than 20 years. It's just a complete mindfuck of a rabbithole for me.
A while back I did some research on CFNM parties and some of the games sound just like soooo much fun. But most of all I'd love to be forced to jack off for them... while they are clothed and on the turps.
Comment #8 by smurfn6969 in response to merksmith ( view post )
Posted on 3-Aug-22 12:35PM
If your wife is away how about MM love with a nice hard cock, let your mrs walk in on us In your marital bed
Comment #9 by Funtimesnz in response to merksmith ( view post )
Posted on 3-Aug-22 2:32PM
That would be so damn horny
Posted on 4-Aug-22 8:30AM
That would be hot 🔥. I'd love to be instructed what to do by a group of woman .
Comment #11 by Hannable in response to the main topic
Posted on 4-Aug-22 9:09AM
by the look of you gentlmen and your pictures you all like to show what you have got to offer any girl how will play ho I forgot I suppose they are also offered to guys
Comment #12 by jtnz in response to Hannable ( view post )
Posted on 4-Aug-22 11:39PM
Hey I don't mind showing anyone who's interested!
But definitely only attracted to women!
I ain't sticking it in any guys!!!
Comment #13 by Jero in response to the main topic
Posted on 6-Aug-22 12:22PM
Yes I have a few times. One time was instigated at a fetish workshop where where I had volunteered to be the naked demonstration bunny for several cbt classes. It was later that evening a couple approached me and asked if I would be interested in doing something similar at a private all female party. I immediately jumped at the chance. Some weeks later on arrival at the small private flat I was given a drink and informed that I would not be allowed to touch any of the women and in order to ensure that my hand were tied behind my back after I had stripped off. I then stood naked waiting for the guests to arrive. The door opened followed by sounds of giggles laughter and 'omg' as three women all in their twenties entered. They asked me to do some twirls bouncing my hardening cock about. Their hands explored my body as I was passed from women to women to individually squeeze my balls and stroke my cock by which time i was dripping. I the was finally instructed to bring myself off shooting a load accidently over one of them. After cleaning up and getting dressed we all chatted whilst having a another drink. Apparently one of the women had never seen a naked guy jack off, that's why her friends arranged this for her. They all thoroughly enjoyed it though as did I.
Comment #14 by jtnz in response to Jero ( view post )
Posted on 6-Aug-22 6:13PM
Wow, jealous!!!! What a wonderful way to spend an evening!
You lucky bugger
Comment #15 by merksmith in response to Jero ( view post )
Posted on 9-Aug-22 7:50PM
Yes, very lucky. Sounds like a bundle of fun!
Comment #16 by merksmith in response to jtnz ( view post )
Posted on 9-Aug-22 7:51PM
I like playing with guys, but being naked in front of a clothed guy doesn't do anything for me. Naked in front of clothed women on the other hand is scary and humiliating... even before they make you do anything.
Posted on 9-Aug-22 10:27PM
You're not doing it right, or whoever playing with you isn't. It's more a matter of sensory deprivation in some areas like blindfolding, heightening other senses, gently humiliating. Done it with a mate of mine and he loved it.
Comment #18 by Hannable in response to Davidbutler ( view post )
Posted on 10-Aug-22 9:03AM
I think doing it with a mate you might as well be in a shower after a game or some such, but in front of a room of dressed ladies is so exciting one finger on your cock and you could let lose straight away, They are there to see you embarrassed your cock hard and foreskin rolled back.
It is not just a naked guy it is a naked guy in front a few ladies wonderful feeling
Comment #19 by merksmith in response to Hannable ( view post )
Posted on 10-Aug-22 6:30PM
Yes my thoughts exactly. The ladies are seeing something that is out of the norm for them. Coping a feel, using you, making you humiliate yourself (eg truth or dare), masturbate in front of them. None of this intimidates me in front of men (although I think that I would enjoy it - particularly if they were keen to belittle me), but would be a lovely mindfuck infront of a group of dressed women.
Comment #20 by Hannable in response to merksmith ( view post )
Posted on 10-Aug-22 7:13PM
years ago I could strip off one time with 15 youngish ladies in the room all excited to be there my cloths were removed a piece at a time by a different lady down to a jock strap then one lady on each side lowered them and all was revield. T was asked to walk around so all could get close look or feel then wank so all got a look at my fountain
That is all in the past now
Comment #21 by jtnz in response to the main topic
Posted on 21-Sep-22 12:26PM
For those who are interested - maybe you can find a willing assistant to use you for this:
https://www.nzpersonals .com/community/groups/discussi ons/?group=638&itemid=1
Comment #22 by Newhorizons in response to jtnz ( view post )
Posted on 21-Sep-22 2:59PM
Wats the link ??
comment #23 was clobbered
Comment #24 by jtnz in response to Newhorizons ( view post )
Posted on 21-Sep-22 5:27PM
Ok looks like NZP has an issue with some numbers - not all the URL is pasting properly.
Go here: https://tinyurl.com/4v32umuc
Comment #25 by merksmith in response to jtnz ( view post )
Posted on 21-Sep-22 7:22PM
Not related to this thread.
Comment #26 by jtnz in response to merksmith ( view post )
Posted on 21-Sep-22 7:44PM
It could easily be!
How nice it would be to have a CF (or two) milking the NM

Community Managers (5)

Group owner
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 25th year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2024, NZPersonals.com Ltd