General discussions & events
Community page.
Owned and operated by nzpersonals

Peaches and cream
Discussion - started by Liyanaaaron, posted on 14-Sep-22 7:35PM
Hey guys just looking at some feedback on the back room they have they can anyone help us out or even dogging areas in welly

Showing comments 1 through 9 out of 9 comments

Comment #1 by pepsimax39 in response to the main topic
Posted on 16-Sep-22 6:16AM
What exactly did you need help with I've been to the theater in PNC petone a lot of times.
Comment #2 by gt-turbo in response to the main topic
Posted on 16-Sep-22 5:59PM
What did you want to know…?
What sorts of things you keen on or want to give ago..?
Comment #3 by Equals in response to the main topic
Posted on 16-Sep-22 9:14PM
A basic comprehension of English might help your extra carricular activities. Js
Comment #4 by boxer64 in response to Equals ( view post )
Posted on 16-Sep-22 11:44PM
spelling might help. It's curricular.
Comment #5 by mypetginger in response to boxer64 ( view post )
Posted on 20-Sep-22 5:43PM

Nicely done.
Comment #6 by Equals in response to mypetginger ( view post )
Posted on 21-Sep-22 3:41PM
Touché...easily amused, perhaps a little simple minded?
Comment #7 by mypetginger in response to Equals ( view post )
Posted on 21-Sep-22 4:10PM
Oh see I KNOW youre not calling me simple minded. Thatd be an error of somewhat major proportions. Additionally, theres far more to intelligence than spelling, punctuation, and comprehension. Ive met some dyslexics who had amazing creative and logical skills but struggled writing basic reports. People speaking english as a second language already speak one more language than me but still struggle with english. Should i make them feel bad about it?

Of course not. Not when theres enough arrogant people in the world.
Comment #8 by Equals in response to mypetginger ( view post )
Posted on 21-Sep-22 7:20PM
Yeah..we are dealing with mental infants.
I'm assuming an understanding of objective morality? What a right is? Etymology of anarchy.
It's a rare thing to be conversing with critical thinkers in an age of relative moralism.
Glad to spouse.
Comment #9 by DownonU in response to the main topic
Posted on 26-Sep-22 2:40PM
I can recommend Breaker Bay once the weather gets a bit better. Nude sunbathing is the norm there, at the eastern end, and there are several areas among the bushes that are frequently used for sex. I often go on weekdays around lunchtime, walk across the first section of the beach (often there’s families the so best to stay dressed) then once through the hole in the rock I strip off and wander around naked across the nude beach area. I have had great fun in the bushes getting oral, and my first time anal, simply by sitting near a likely candidate and striking up some conversation and absent-mindedly tweaking my cock occasionally. Haven’t been lucky enough to join a couple yet, and most of the women are just there for a tan, but would be up for some fun this summer.

Community Managers (5)

Group owner
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 25th year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2024, NZPersonals.com Ltd