General discussions & events
Community page.
Owned and operated by nzpersonals

Lover is better than one off
Discussion - started by Wellyfun, posted on 6-Oct-22 11:51AM
Hi all,

I’m interested in peoples thoughts or preferences on this site about one off sexual encounters vs ongoing and building and blossoming sexual relationships

Ive generally found that sex with someone the second time is better than the first and wanting to know if this the same within this community or if its more of a one off.

Keen to get thoughts here.

Showing comments 1 through 6 out of 6 comments

Comment #1 by DownOnTheUpside in response to the main topic
Posted on 6-Oct-22 11:58AM
agree.. don't mind the one offs but love to establish a relationship that can be carried on as long as possible.
Comment #2 by Scream50 in response to the main topic
Posted on 6-Oct-22 12:06PM
One offs if possible. Otherwise I get friend zoned and no activity
Comment #3 by Kandi in response to the main topic
Posted on 6-Oct-22 4:51PM
I agree with you
Comment #4 by FrequentFun in response to the main topic
Posted on 8-Oct-22 10:09AM
Very good question! For me personally not as easy as it sounds to answer. Who knew that there were so many unforseen variables involved when it comes to sourcing fun 🤷‍♀️ Sexual compatibility, if you click and get along well together, differing sex drives, time wasters/keyboard warriors, availability, expectations to name but a few. What I THOUGHT I wanted upon joining this site was to find one semi-regular playmate. Lucky me I now have two 😊 Much prefer and agree that if you find the right person/people the sex gets better and better. Sometimes additional one offs are good too...supposed one offs can evolve into more offs and sexual variety is the spice of life. Sooo I like to have both 😁
Comment #5 by Goldie in response to FrequentFun ( view post )
Posted on 8-Oct-22 12:48PM
One offs, that turn into follow up visits are nice.some have lasted a couple of months, one two years, but peoples life style and preferences change, and sometimes the bit on the side does not fit in. So people be nice when your moving on , please don’t just ghost your bit on the side.
And to the bit left out in the cold, put a smile on your face and just remember the good times and move on.
Once asked the lady who had finished with me if she had a friend that mite be interested, about six months later, looking across a coffee table at her friend….
Comment #6 by Jss003 in response to Goldie ( view post )
Posted on 8-Oct-22 1:20PM
The mature response. I wish were all as mature in all our dealings on here.

Community Managers (5)

Group owner
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 25th year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2024, NZPersonals.com Ltd