General discussions & events
Community page.
Owned and operated by nzpersonals

Anyone on here met someone they already knew?
Discussion - started by Pomy74, posted on 27-Jan-23 12:30PM
Looking forward to reading if any of you had met up with someone they already knew but didn't realize they were into hooking up?

Showing comments 1 through 16 out of 16 comments

Comment #1 by Mrpussylicker in response to the main topic
Posted on 27-Jan-23 3:35PM
Met up with a couple. Knew who he was before I knocked on the door from a trophy in the porch. Just knew who he was and prob met him twice. Nearly pulled out but went through with it anyway. Have seen them about four times now.
Comment #2 by Ihateusernames in response to the main topic
Posted on 28-Jan-23 5:10PM
Was at a party an ran into a couple I worked with 2 years prior
After a good catch up I spent an amazing hour with them in the play room
We have been meeting regularly since
Comment #3 by Tasty1 in response to the main topic
Posted on 30-Jan-23 12:27AM
I hooked up with a mate, I knew who he was before he knew, anyway, we are both looking for the same sorta shit here so it was only awkward until his cock was in my mouth.
Comment #4 by Mrpussylicker in response to Tasty1 ( view post )
Posted on 30-Jan-23 9:07AM
Only awkward till his cock was in your mouth. Like it
Comment #5 by Hannable in response to the main topic
Posted on 30-Jan-23 10:37AM
I went to a local shopping area and walked into a guy how screwed me two days ago
comment #6 was clobbered
Posted on 30-Jan-23 11:32AM
😂😂
Comment #8 by Hannable in response to cockforme ( view post )
Posted on 30-Jan-23 12:26PM
What makes him a dirty bugger did you not enjoy his cock if not why go the the glory hole
Posted on 30-Jan-23 12:59PM
Think you misread what he wrote. Anyone using glory holes giving or receiving would classify themselves as dirty would you not.
Posted on 30-Jan-23 1:39PM
not really it is only you cannot see the guy what is the difference glory hole or face to face or should I say face to cock
Comment #11 by G-Man in response to Tasty1 ( view post )
Posted on 31-Jan-23 8:00AM
That's Gold. Love it
Comment #12 by Cheekies in response to the main topic
Posted on 1-Feb-23 9:13PM
Yes, this happened to me once. I had met this guy at a party 20 years ago, only to meet up with him more recently from nzp, had no idea until I met him face to face and connected the dots. We laughed about it and decided that it was one of those yeah nah moments hahaha! No regerts! (yes I spelt it deliberately that way )
Posted on 1-Feb-23 9:52PM
brilliant
Comment #14 by aliveanddying in response to the main topic
Posted on 2-May-23 9:47AM
Yes. He opened the door and we all realised we had kids in the same school. It was not a big school. Oh well.
Comment #15 by Magicfingers in response to the main topic
Posted on 2-May-23 6:27PM
I was chatting to this girl and the topic of work came up. Turned out we both worked in the same field, and had worked in the same locations. Within a few minutes she was able to narrow me down to 2 or three individuals. She had the advantage as females out number the males about 5 to 1 in the industry. In the end it worked out well. We already knew each other we we're comfortable enough to move forward at an accelerated rate.
Comment #16 by ajsone in response to the main topic
Posted on 4-May-23 1:54AM
I moved up to aucks in 1991 with my then bf David I was around thirty ish, I was leaving my flat for work when who comes out of the flat across the road but my first bf David from when I was seventeen, he was my virgin love, and of course we did the bumpy bumpy and my guilt was lessen by name association I was with both Davids. My first love and I remained close friends right up until cancer took him sadly mid last year.

Community Managers (5)

Group owner
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 25th year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2024, NZPersonals.com Ltd