General discussions & events
Community page.
Owned and operated by nzpersonals

Polyamorous affairs
Discussion - started by Wellyfun, posted on 23-Feb-23 12:17PM
I’m keen to find out who or how many in this community are interested in having discrete fun loving clean and exciting affairs. I’m not sure if I’m looking in the right place on here or if someone can suggest a better place.

I used to live in London and my partner and I used the marital affair website. Does anyone use something similar here in nz?

I’m a straight male so have a particular interest in hearing from females, but really open to any suggestions.

Any suggestions welcome

Thanks

Showing comments 1 through 23 out of 23 comments

Comment #1 by robbierabbit in response to the main topic
Posted on 23-Feb-23 1:28PM
If you're polyamorous how can it be an affair?
Comment #2 by Jaxsonnz in response to robbierabbit ( view post )
Posted on 23-Feb-23 10:28PM
True, my understanding is Polyamorous relationships are couples with committed add ons that have rules around how they support each other and are free to explore and express their sexual needs in a non predatory and or secretive way. Google it, some really good commentary on what they are mostly and its all good for those that go in to it with an open and independent mind. So an affair is different in that it is secret normally where you meet up in discreet locations and times to gratuitously meet each others needs.Its fun and meets a need but often the guilt kills it after a time of having to hide in the shadows with someone you do really care for but can't out yourself with.
Comment #3 by Wellyfun in response to the main topic
Posted on 25-Feb-23 12:29PM
Actually im comfortable with those words sitting well together. I Identify as polyamorous meaning I am happy to have more than one romantic relationship at a time AND affairs may or may not be part of the mix. As an example my ex and I had an open polyamorous relationship which could broadly be described as ENM AND she also saw other guys whose partners were unaware of their behaviours so effectively combining both. Either way its just words and everyone is different and that great. What I’m really interested to know where is the best place to find people interested in either or both of these things. Is this the right vehicle or are their other places to meet like minded people?
comment #4 was clobbered
Posted on 9-Mar-23 2:51PM
Thanks for the recommendation I’ll have a look.
Posted on 13-Mar-23 8:37PM
Because he wants to cheat on his misses
Comment #7 by Biguycrom in response to the main topic
Posted on 14-Mar-23 4:15PM
You are in a dating site, good luck, read your profile, hardly going to attract someone, as someone has already said, you looking like a cheater, if you partner swings then why are you not putting out as a couple?
Comment #8 by Unsure in response to Wellyfun ( view post )
Posted on 14-Mar-23 7:00PM
People don't judge. 90% of the men and women is in a relationship or is married
Comment #9 by JRhavingfun in response to Unsure ( view post )
Posted on 15-Mar-23 1:07AM
But we don't want to help people cheat on their partner. No judgement just fact. We are a new couple on here and will never knowingly help male or female cheat on their partner.
Comment #10 by Unsure in response to JRhavingfun ( view post )
Posted on 15-Mar-23 1:16AM
I am just saying 90% of people on here cheat. Whether you say anything on not say. That their mistake they got to live with whwn I get found out.
Comment #11 by 01James in response to Unsure ( view post )
Posted on 16-Mar-23 12:27AM
bold statement to make, tbh. 90%?
Comment #12 by Chyper in response to the main topic
Posted on 16-Mar-23 12:51AM
i sont think that sort of thing is in new zealand but im sure there is something that in australia
Comment #13 by Wellyfun in response to Unsure ( view post )
Posted on 20-Mar-23 9:57AM
Thanks @unsure I’ve been part of swinging and open relationship community for 15 years and one of the things I have found is that for most people involved are open and non judgemental and this is a pretty amazing feature in our current world. Unfortunately though some are not
Comment #14 by Wellyfun in response to Chyper ( view post )
Posted on 20-Mar-23 10:00AM
Yeah probably. There was a large community in London . Maybe we still have a way to go here.
Posted on 20-Mar-23 10:44AM
Unsure was speaking about cheating. I wouldn't quote a percentage but most males who approach us are cheating. Can't host, only meet days, suddenly pull out, only meet outdoors, no face pics are all clues.
You speak about being non judgemental and open. I agree with that comment too. They are completely different qualities to cheating.
I often wonder if all those men could be as honest with their partners as they are with us.
Comment #16 by boxer64 in response to robbierabbit ( view post )
Posted on 20-Mar-23 11:44AM
wow robbierabbit I have been wondering much the same thing and agree with you wholeheartedly. I wonder if they were honest when the filled in the census form although I can't remember if you had to or not. Cheers and have a good day.
Comment #17 by Jss003 in response to robbierabbit ( view post )
Posted on 20-Mar-23 4:11PM
Everyone has their own motivations and it's a brave person who judges. It's not really open, for example, to hide behind a pseudonym on here.
Comment #18 by 01James in response to robbierabbit ( view post )
Posted on 20-Mar-23 11:15PM
I am a bit surprised it is that high (cheating men). But sounds like my comment to Unsure is a bit 'wrong', WOW!
I am one with no profile pic, that is for a specific reason. However, I don't fit into the other 'clues' you mention.Apart from being a shift worker making days available/off outside of the standard weekend.
Comment #19 by robbierabbit in response to 01James ( view post )
Posted on 21-Mar-23 9:35AM
Well you have nothing to hide. We don't have an issue with married men. Their marriage is there business. It's just that they are so restricted when they can meet and they can't join in socially for a drink before fun times.
Comment #20 by 01James in response to robbierabbit ( view post )
Posted on 21-Mar-23 1:08PM
Finding a couple who are willing to 'break you in' so to speak, seems just as difficult to find.
Posted on 21-Mar-23 3:42PM
Yeah thats a bit of a pain. That said better when you I live between cities or travel frequently.
Comment #22 by 01James in response to Wellyfun ( view post )
Posted on 21-Mar-23 11:46PM
yeh, I'll be retired in about a year, easy to travel etc, but? Likely too damn old for most on here
Posted on 25-Mar-23 12:14AM
Easy as when your partner hides it from you and thinks it's normal to have sex toys and what not sent to your house and hide them and hides stuff online like 3 or 4 Facebook profiles and all sorts of stuff and says it's your fault when all you do is work to give them the best life you can but I guess when they want something else and don't think they are hurting anyone then I guess you can say it's not cheating unless both are into to it

Community Managers (5)

Group owner
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 25th year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2024, NZPersonals.com Ltd