General discussions & events
Community page.
Owned and operated by nzpersonals

Blocking
Discussion - started by Jasonp69, posted on 19-May-23 7:46PM
Why is it some people are all keen to meet up, all talk about what they wanna do, then when you ask them if they still keen to meet up you get blocked. Just say you’re not interested. Simple.

Showing comments 1 through 9 out of 9 comments

Comment #1 by Cheekies in response to the main topic
Posted on 20-May-23 7:43AM
Although this type of behaviour is annoying think of it in this way you dodged that bullet - blocking you after building you up is the kind of behaviour you'd expect by someone who lacks emotional intelligence and is somewhat unhinged.
Comment #2 by Jasonp69 in response to Cheekies ( view post )
Posted on 20-May-23 1:36PM
Yup. Pretty much spot on hun.
Comment #3 by Imightbetheone in response to the main topic
Posted on 26-May-23 7:22PM
Yip I get heaps of messages I say let's meet up it could turn out to be a bit of play time tell them what I want to happen too me gone grr get myself all excited and nuttin happens bloody humbugs
Comment #4 by Jade001 in response to the main topic
Posted on 26-May-23 7:48PM
Yeap.happens all to often
Comment #5 by Upforit2 in response to the main topic
Posted on 28-May-23 3:22PM
Well said all of you!… I have one who has blocked me from I guess from the first time they came up on my profile. I have never been able to bring them up, however they look at mine at least every other day, but usually daily… how is that even possible?
Comment #6 by Cheekies in response to Upforit2 ( view post )
Posted on 28-May-23 4:58PM
I think because they blocked you, it means you can't access them. But since you haven't blocked them they can keep gawking at your profile. Hope that helps
Comment #7 by Upforit2 in response to Cheekies ( view post )
Posted on 28-May-23 5:32PM
Yep I would have thought same thing but when I push their name it’s there that it fails. I guess my point is the use of the block option for sketchy behaviour on here. Without a single bit of any type of communication this person chose to block me then proceed to view my profile in a sleazy stalker fashion and there’s not much I can do about it.
Thank you for your response Cheekies! Much appreciated
Comment #8 by JRhavingfun in response to Upforit2 ( view post )
Posted on 30-May-23 1:36PM
Once a profile is blocked they cannot then see the profile.
We have blocked many guys on here. Mostly for having ugly cock pics as their main photo.
Can't see their profile after that.
Posted on 30-May-23 8:40PM
I hope my cock isn't ugly too you

Community Managers (5)

Group owner
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 25th year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2024, NZPersonals.com Ltd