General discussions & events
Community page.
Owned and operated by nzpersonals

Profiles
Discussion - started by old-gay-guy, posted on 2-Sep-23 7:55PM
Why do guys that on profile state they are straight bother to message us gay guys? Don't get me wrong I'm happy to suck straight dudes and that's all.

Showing comments 1 through 32 out of 32 comments

Comment #1 by MazKanata in response to the main topic
Posted on 5-Sep-23 6:09AM
I wonder similar about the threads. A lot of guys wanting other guys. Which is cool, but not straight 🤷
comment #2 was clobbered
Comment #3 by Funtimes69 in response to the main topic
Posted on 5-Sep-23 12:53PM
I've often wondered that too lol
Comment #4 by robbierabbit in response to the main topic
Posted on 5-Sep-23 1:59PM
They are bi.
Many women dont like bi men and either block them or just delete their messages. Therefore these bi guys list themselves as straight so more women will be interested. They then message gay guys who are always keen.
Other bi guys chop and change their profile depending on who they are chasing.
Comment #5 by wooks in response to the main topic
Posted on 5-Sep-23 3:52PM
Who really needs a label ? ... you are what you feel for, at that time ...
Comment #6 by Hannable in response to wooks ( view post )
Posted on 5-Sep-23 4:47PM
do you have to pick a title I say I am BI but have not been near a female for 30 years but have been used often for pleasue
Posted on 5-Sep-23 5:11PM
You are absolutely correct, I gave up on the woman chase years ago, they didn’t like bi men or didn’t like married guy’s cheating so being honest about one’s status kind of goes against us. So enjoy my m2m contacts and if a woman wants in on the action then step forward, I am not chasing the elusive. I too don’t like titles either as some of the members have expressed.
Comment #8 by Biguycrom in response to the main topic
Posted on 5-Sep-23 5:14PM
Straight and married guys love a good blow job and if the women in their lives are not going to deliver then I am happy to blow them.
Comment #9 by candybiy in response to Biguycrom ( view post )
Posted on 9-Sep-23 10:32AM
you hit on the head no pun intended.a blowjob is a simple sexual relief.I would let a guy blow me but never do anything in return.
Comment #10 by Biguycrom in response to candybiy ( view post )
Posted on 12-Sep-23 10:09PM
That’s a very common transaction.
Comment #11 by bottomboi in response to Biguycrom ( view post )
Posted on 13-Sep-23 5:43AM
I get this quite often so called strait married men, they message me and want to meet up for sex because there wife isn't putting out Im only to happy to help them out they seem to love it when I'm dressed up, but yet they still say they are straight if they are happy thinking that I don't mind always happy to help out
Comment #12 by candybiy in response to bottomboi ( view post )
Posted on 13-Sep-23 6:51AM
you use sex as a General term,I specificity said I would only let a man suck me off because its a release.i have no interest in kissing a man or anything else. a blowjob from a man or woman is just a blowjob no sexual attraction required.
Posted on 13-Sep-23 8:03PM
The thing I've noticed is when I've messaged the they reply they are gay if it's a bit then I'm OK but almost all of them that want sex say they are a top only 🤔
Comment #14 by allwayup in response to Biguycrom ( view post )
Posted on 13-Sep-23 8:56PM
dito on that
Posted on 24-Sep-23 9:26PM
I say I'm bi based on the fact that I like both pussy and cock but it's so hard to find a couple for mmf whereby the guy can totally let go and immerse themselves in the experience because they're worried their partner will freak out if they totally let go.sadly my lady is straight and definitely not into experiencing anything wildly erotic as much as I fantasize about sharing her in a mmf.
Posted on 24-Sep-23 9:28PM
Totally relate to your comment. Sometimes I want pussy and other times I want man to man play but other times both at once.just depends on how I'm feeling.
Posted on 24-Sep-23 9:33PM
Agree wholeheartedly, and you don't need to be called/classed as anything, besides being an open minded person ..
Posted on 24-Sep-23 9:52PM
Yes being open minded is always a good thing as being narrow minded can sometimes limit the amount of pleasure people can have in a sexy situation.
Comment #19 by Krish in response to Biguycrom ( view post )
Posted on 26-Sep-23 8:52AM
Can u give me today?
Comment #20 by bottomboi in response to the main topic
Posted on 9-May-24 10:20AM
Well I'm a bi cross dresser enjoy both men and women's company but I've had more dick in me than I've had pussy for the last 20 years I love sex with anyone especially men who want to dump a load in me I'm always keen
Comment #21 by Funtimes69 in response to bottomboi ( view post )
Posted on 9-May-24 12:24PM
Well you do have a great bod for guy's to admire
Comment #22 by Down2fuck in response to the main topic
Posted on 9-May-24 12:53PM
Feeling bored lonesome little horny fantvfind company
Posted on 19-May-24 7:40PM
I say I'm bi because I like both pussy and cock but I find myself leaning more towards cock these days unless there's a hard cock or two nuts deep in a pussy then I'm definitely interested. My partners sex drive is definitely way lower than mine as I have to relieve myself daily and would be lucky to get to have sex with my partner once a month so as times gone by I've decided that rather than seek sexual relief from another lady that I'm going to be meeting with other men to enjoy some mutually beneficial release and I honestly don't feel guilty about it as I love my partner and there's no point in harrassing her for sex as she's just not interested. And if I happen to meet a couple with a bi guy then it is what it is because it's only sex and I'm certainly not looking for someone else for a relationship as I'm happy with my partner just without the sex.
Posted on 19-May-24 7:45PM
You sound yummy and I couldn't agree more about enjoying both male and female company but I've found myself attracted to more guys than women. I think men are less complicated as they know what they want and there's less emotional drama involved.
Comment #25 by Curiouslyadventurous69 in response to the main topic
Posted on 19-May-24 7:54PM
I found in the past when I had a partner that used to actively participate in my bisexuality and we both enjoyed meeting other men for bisexual 3somes.but when you're a couple advertising a lot of men would message saying they're bisexual and happy to join us for 3somes but when it came to the crunch most of them weren't bi at all and only wanted to fuck my missus and blow a load into her and leave without any man on man sharing as well so although we met a few different men there were only a few that were genuinely bisexual and wanted to join us for 3way pleasure and we had some great times with them.
Posted on 19-May-24 8:32PM
I've had the opposite experience. A couple advertise, but after a while I'm told shyly or otherwise that it's just him playing at the moment, for whatever reason. That's happened more than just once or twice. Doesn't worry me too much. All part of life's rich tapestry
Posted on 24-May-24 6:32AM
Yes I totally agree it is far less drama with a man. I am really wanting to start dating men now and would so love to have a bf they are just so less complicated,just need to find a man who wants to date a cross dresser oh yes and a high sex drive as I need it on a daily basis
Comment #28 by bottomboi in response to Funtimes69 ( view post )
Posted on 25-May-24 9:09AM
Aww thankyou,and from what I see U look good too
Comment #29 by Funtimes69 in response to bottomboi ( view post )
Posted on 25-May-24 9:15AM
Thanks, liking your profile
Posted on 25-May-24 9:17AM
Nice comment it's hard to find the right combination
comment #31 was clobbered
Comment #32 by Locarno in response to the main topic
Posted on 26-May-24 1:20PM
It's simple, a blowjob is a blowjob is a blowjob and most men swallow.you close your eyes and it could be a women sucking you off

Community Managers (5)

Group owner
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 25th year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2024, NZPersonals.com Ltd