General discussions & events
Community page.
Owned and operated by nzpersonals

Cut or uncut?
Discussion - started by Thisisme69er, posted on 16-Oct-23 7:08AM
Personally, i love nothing better than been able to pull back the forskin to expose the head and put my mouth around, also giving hand jobs, pulling it all the way down and up. It may have something to do with myself been uncut, i love the feeling of my banjo string tighten up

Showing comments 1 through 43 out of 43 comments

Comment #1 by Inverscool in response to the main topic
Posted on 16-Oct-23 11:30AM
Love my skin aswell …. Feels great pulling back
Comment #2 by Bixdressfun in response to the main topic
Posted on 16-Oct-23 12:46PM
Uncut is the number one for me
Comment #3 by Chyper in response to the main topic
Posted on 7-Nov-23 3:38PM
Love a big hung cut dick anyone has one pls pm me
Comment #4 by Cumwhore in response to the main topic
Posted on 11-Nov-23 10:25AM
It's all the same to me when it's deep in my throat
Comment #5 by MissCassie in response to Chyper ( view post )
Posted on 14-Nov-23 7:28PM
I love a cut cock ...I have one ......never any complaints so far.....
Comment #6 by SensualSam in response to the main topic
Posted on 21-Nov-23 6:43PM
Apparently there are quite a lot of nerve endings in the foreskin. So take from that what you will. I do feel a bit sorry for the cut ones. The practice should be outlawed.
Just saying
Comment #7 by bdf2 in response to SensualSam ( view post )
Posted on 22-Nov-23 10:03AM
Think of the women who still undergo it even though it is outlawed in some countries
Comment #8 by Rainbow-warrior in response to the main topic
Posted on 27-Nov-23 3:14PM
I’ve had plenty of both, I much prefer uncut. It’s so much fun to tease a man by tickling the foreskin with my tongue, getting him all juicy before using my lips and throat to jerk back that skin and listen to that groan
Posted on 28-Nov-23 1:15AM
Love skin, more to suck and lick on and to pull on
Comment #10 by Dumbbell in response to SensualSam ( view post )
Posted on 29-Nov-23 6:43PM
Played with a cut chick recently( was my first) too easy to excite and too sensitive. Kinda agree with you, feel sorry for them.
Comment #11 by Travisj75 in response to Dumbbell ( view post )
Posted on 29-Nov-23 8:23PM
I think that is more about the individual than a general rule.
Comment #12 by mancuntdon in response to the main topic
Posted on 30-Nov-23 9:27AM
I enjoy an uncut cock it makes the head feel so big as it rubsup inside my wet hole.have orgasmend with a fat uncut cock.
Comment #13 by Dumbbell in response to Travisj75 ( view post )
Posted on 30-Nov-23 11:10AM
You might be right, I don't have enough experience;)
Comment #14 by Stilettogal in response to the main topic
Posted on 29-Jan-24 3:08PM
I prefer cut.
The feeling when he goes in the backdoor and his head pops in first, exhilarating.
Comment #15 by JohnTheTrucker in response to the main topic
Posted on 8-Mar-24 9:10PM
Well I certainly look forward to you doing exactly that to me sometime, as I have a 6 inch uncut cock, with a large foreskin, that loves being fully pulled all the way down gently, exposing a large throbbing head under it, and then being pulled all the way forward again gently, of course this procedure being continuously repeated of course, until I explode a load of cum for you of course? Mmm.
Comment #16 by Funguyhung in response to the main topic
Posted on 10-Mar-24 8:39PM
I'm uncut and when I getting hard I pull my skin back to reval my knob and as I get harder it stay out
Comment #17 by Dowang in response to Funguyhung ( view post )
Posted on 13-Mar-24 3:00PM
Yeah I'm the same. Couldn't imagine being cut
Comment #18 by Rumpus_fun in response to the main topic
Posted on 13-Mar-24 3:33PM
Uncut can be yum if it is clean but alot of guys have to get cut later in life as they seem to get infections under the foreskin and some guys foreskin cannot go back as it is too tight over the front of the head and some poor chaps have never even seen their own cockhead so i prefer cut and with all the different shapes of cockhead out there it is far more fun.
Comment #19 by Jss003 in response to Dowang ( view post )
Posted on 13-Mar-24 3:34PM
And those of us who are, and who didn't have a choice mostly, can't imagine being uncut. Not sure where this goes
Comment #20 by Dowang in response to Jss003 ( view post )
Posted on 13-Mar-24 3:41PM
Yeah understand completely. Shame really that the choice asnt or isn't given for individuals in the late teen years
Comment #21 by Jss003 in response to Dowang ( view post )
Posted on 13-Mar-24 4:26PM
I'm very confident that if I had had the choice in my late teens, the answer would have been no expletive deleted way. I'm crossing my legs in fear as I think about it
Comment #22 by Rumpus_fun in response to Jss003 ( view post )
Posted on 13-Mar-24 4:31PM
You're on to it as it is quite a major piece of surgery to have it done in later life.I had a friend that had to have it done in his 40's and it was a painful recovery and worse when he got an erection while it was healing.
Comment #23 by Jss003 in response to Rumpus_fun ( view post )
Posted on 13-Mar-24 4:37PM
Aagh. Of course these days getting an erection and sustaining it is a win
Comment #24 by Rumpus_fun in response to Jss003 ( view post )
Posted on 13-Mar-24 4:42PM
Haha know what you mean and that affects most and some earlier than others
Posted on 13-Mar-24 4:53PM
Agreed re the pain.
Had mine seen to in my 40s. Took ages to recover.
Posted on 13-Mar-24 4:58PM
Yes whereas healthy babies heal quickly and you never remember it.Do enjoy sex more now with out it ...just curious.
Posted on 13-Mar-24 5:24PM
Much, much more. And there is more power in the cumshot.
Posted on 13-Mar-24 8:35PM
Ok interesting,more sensation around the head glans maybe.
Posted on 14-Mar-24 7:32AM
This maybe so. All I'm aware of is more force in the shot.
Comment #30 by kiwi_fun_guy in response to the main topic
Posted on 14-Mar-24 4:14PM
I prefer the look and feel of a cut cock. Cut tastes better too I reckon. Plenty of guys who can't pull back when hard, which isn't fun.
Comment #31 by Fw1974 in response to the main topic
Posted on 14-Mar-24 5:22PM
I am happy with my uncut one. Pulls back nicely and i kike the way it looks
Comment #32 by Dowang in response to Fw1974 ( view post )
Posted on 14-Mar-24 6:10PM
Nice I'm the same. I keep it clean to which isn't hard. At the end of the day if it does what you need it to it's gotta be good 😆
Comment #33 by milkman3939 in response to Chyper ( view post )
Posted on 14-Mar-24 10:16PM
cant message you
Posted on 26-Mar-24 10:55AM
Sounds yummy!
Posted on 26-Mar-24 12:44PM
Mmm. Absolutely. Hopefully?
Comment #36 by INApeace in response to Rumpus_fun ( view post )
Posted on 26-Mar-24 7:22PM
Not done in my 40’s but in my very early teens :( I can confirm healing is slow and painful (salt water baths dissolvable stitches etc) and becoming erect (a teenager remember ) was excruciating as was peeing, the antiseptics would literally glue your urethra closed f*ck I had some choice words for the surgeon when I suspected he had botched it.. in the end healed just fine but if it wasn’t for complications I would never have got it done. Was also a time where believe it or not, it was still common to circumcise all male babies. The cut or not cut debate is rather a mute point for the owner when it’s not their choice, you just have what you have. Although I’m told you can successfully create a new foreskin to protect you glans. It’s often believed that cut is much less sensitive due the the head become accustomed to continued exposure and contact to clothing so its said to be less pleasurable for the cut guy during sex? I can’t confirm (I was a V card 14 year old) but maybe you friend could give a non cut vs cut review .
Comment #37 by Inverscool in response to INApeace ( view post )
Posted on 27-Mar-24 10:16AM
As an uncut guy I can confirm that the head of my penis is very sensitive
I often pull the fore skin back and leave it back just to feel the sensation of clothing rubbing on it .. also really need lubricants as when aroused the foreskin keeps your head well lubed … only need it for anal encounters…
The penis head is not as dried out as a cut cocks head ..
I’ve never had any one tell me it’s unclean as I always clean it well ..it’s also a great feeling rolling your foreskin back revealing the head off you penis my foreskin is easy to retract and when pulled back tight looks just like a cut cock …
Posted on 27-Mar-24 10:24AM
Wow, that sounds awesome. I would love to see and feel yours some time, and hopefully have you do the same with mine. I am also uncut with a large foreskin and head underneath, which is also very sensitive?
Comment #39 by kiwi_fun_guy in response to the main topic
Posted on 27-Mar-24 10:32AM
I think the big thing is, only guys cut after they've had sex as an uncut guy can say what feels better.
I've chatted with many cut by choice as adults and they said they thought it was better. Less sensitive, yes. More pleasurable though they said as it wasn't overly intense. Kinda like being tickled too much isn't fun. And cut guys last longer generally and have better orgasms because it takes longer to get there (like edging). Their words....
Posted on 27-Mar-24 10:40AM
I can still last a long time without cumming which is very pleasurable but can also cum hard and fast … I guess it doesn’t really matter whether you are cut or uncut as long as we are all having fun with our cocks
Posted on 27-Mar-24 10:59AM
So true, I love a meat lipop!
Comment #42 by BiSexyFun in response to Inverscool ( view post )
Posted on 27-Mar-24 2:27PM
Mmmmmmmmmmmm.....I can understand that, especially when someone else is rolling it back for you!
Comment #43 by Inverscool in response to BiSexyFun ( view post )
Posted on 27-Mar-24 2:33PM
That’s the one nothing better

Community Managers (5)

Group owner
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 25th year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2024, NZPersonals.com Ltd