General discussions & events
Community page.
Owned and operated by nzpersonals

GUYZ
Discussion - started by Hannable, posted on 10-Feb-24 9:09AM
I noticed with some dismay that Guyz Hamilton has closed this has taken away a place were guys could enjoy cloce contact there is now no were to be naked for male meeetings

Showing comments 1 through 8 out of 8 comments

Comment #1 by James0410 in response to the main topic
Posted on 28-Feb-24 10:24AM
What’s the new place guys are meeting up? If any
comment #2 was clobbered
Comment #3 by James0410 in response to Rumpus_fun ( view post )
Posted on 28-Feb-24 10:33AM
Long way out, hit and miss ..
comment #4 was clobbered
Comment #5 by James0410 in response to Rumpus_fun ( view post )
Posted on 28-Feb-24 10:38AM
Yes that’s what I found, lot of chat but very few turned up and you travel all the way out to spend time with the possums and ducks
Comment #6 by 4damon in response to the main topic
Posted on 3-Mar-24 4:20PM
Guyz was great before the last owners. Price was good and it was open regular hours. Then came the new owners, price rise, new paint was the change along with removing privacy types things and making it way more light inside. Hours then became erratic and for people driving distance to get there...closed. Seemed to be very little respect for a loyal clientele. Now, they have paid the price for ignoring customers needs. Hope someone buys it and restarts it. I did see Centurian (Akl) said they'd be up for it if someone else wanted to do it.
Comment #7 by Pathorne in response to the main topic
Posted on 6-Mar-24 6:14PM
it sucks because it was a place you could get a shower, hang out naked and suck a freshly washed cock. Now I'm milling around on here trying to find someone who can host and failing. I miss the Bathhouse so damn much.
My inability to find a BJ partner is my fault not the sites obivously.
Comment #8 by 4damon in response to 4damon ( view post )
Posted on 7-Mar-24 5:20PM
centurian18
Feb 04,
looks like the place is closed for good, the web site is gone and the google site says closed permanently. its sad to see saunas closing down, its happening in many places overseas as becomes so expensive to lease a property and run a good club.
if any one is keen to look at serious options Centurian Sauna would be open to helping out, We hope that some one can rescue this place! Rob

Community Managers (5)

Group owner
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 25th year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2024, NZPersonals.com Ltd