General discussions & events
Community page.
Owned and operated by nzpersonals

Genuinely curious
Discussion - started by Oralguy6968, posted on 23-Jun-24 2:17AM
I have been contemplating if I should post this or not but here goes

Over the years I have heard many females complain and say that when a guy decides not to sleep with or date a female based purely on her looks or weight it's considered as disrespectful, body shaming and unacceptable.

On the flip side of that, when a female decides not to sleep with or date a guy based purely on his looks, weight or cock size it's perfectly acceptable as it's her
body and her choice.

I'm curious to know how many people still believe this is perfectly fine and not double standards

Showing comments 1 through 9 out of 9 comments

Comment #1 by wantingfun in response to the main topic
Posted on 23-Jun-24 8:32AM
As far as I'm concerned that is double standards. Whatever goes one way should be the same the other way. Two separate sets of rules doesn't work.
Comment #2 by 01James in response to the main topic
Posted on 23-Jun-24 6:50PM
I guess it's 'welcome to the modern world'? I've stopped dating a while ago, it's just not worth the hassle. It's not even just the 'young ones' with a highly entitled attitude. I've had discussion (been involved in) elsewhere where things like 'first date/coffee meetings' have been discussed. The resistance to 'equality' is astounding. It's equality when it's suits us, and the non equality 'niceties' when they give us better treatment. I've watched discussions where when it's the women who say they are done with dating, it's all "you go sis/strong independent woman etc".. A male say's he's done with dating? INCEL, loser who can't get a woman, etc.
I am quite content single, I have a good life, why would I mess it up with that attitude coming into my sphere of living? Funny thing is, I was married to a strong, intelligent, professional women, for 20 plus yrs, who I still have the greatest of respect for. Yet? she never went round telling people she was.
Posted on 23-Jun-24 7:41PM
Well said
Comment #4 by Tasty1 in response to the main topic
Posted on 24-Jun-24 10:05AM
I'm so sick of "equal rights", we are not equal, we are different genders with different roles and I agree that when woman want to be treated the same as men, then the same standards should apply. It is absolutely EVERYBODY'S right to decide who they want to sleep with based on their own preferences, but that doesn't make it right for one person and not another.
Comment #5 by hard4u41 in response to Tasty1 ( view post )
Posted on 24-Jun-24 5:21PM
Well said, agree with you comment
Comment #6 by NZuncut in response to the main topic
Posted on 25-Jun-24 10:28AM
I think the bigger question is why so many seem to believe they're entitled to sex, affection or attention from people they feel attracted to, and why the default reaction to rejection is to resort to cruel insults or whinge bitterly about unfairness.

Men, women, gay, straight, this seems like a consistent issue no matter who you are.
Comment #7 by Tasty1 in response to NZuncut ( view post )
Posted on 25-Jun-24 1:23PM
Too true, just dust off the ego and move on .
comment #8 was clobbered
comment #9 was clobbered

Community Managers (5)

Group owner
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 25th year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2024, NZPersonals.com Ltd