General discussions & events
Community page.
Owned and operated by nzpersonals

Boardroom sex
Discussion - started by Agoodman, posted on 19-Sep-17 8:35PM
Anybody had any boardroom sex or knows of any stories of sex in the boardroom care to share details, I love the idea

Showing comments 1 through 16 out of 16 comments

Comment #1 by Jennababe in response to the main topic
Posted on 20-Sep-17 8:56PM
Message me
Comment #2 by karcherfan in response to Jennababe ( view post )
Posted on 22-Sep-17 5:35PM
Hi there. Would you mind sharing your boardroom sex story?
Comment #3 by Apisa in response to the main topic
Posted on 26-Sep-17 9:47PM
Had sex on a conversation table in a recruitment office.
Comment #4 by harlem in response to Jennababe ( view post )
Posted on 3-Oct-17 2:05AM
Pm me Jennababe
Comment #5 by nzsouth in response to the main topic
Posted on 3-Oct-17 8:54AM
Not boardroom sex. But I fucked my boss's wife after a xmas do at work while the two of us were cleaning up the next morning.
comment #6 was clobbered
Comment #7 by Ninja2015 in response to the main topic
Posted on 20-Oct-17 11:40PM
bet Winston has
Comment #8 by Agoodman in response to the main topic
Posted on 24-Oct-17 4:37PM
Hey I don't know if you are interested in this but I got this boardroom sex story. I heard of one which involved a married women who was fucked on the boardroom table at a well known business in Mount Wellington. The story goes that it happened after Friday night drinks and she worked out of Auckland for the company but spent a day or two in Auckland each week. She was screwed in various positions on the boardroom table and was finished off by being taken up the arse. Not sure if anyone else was there but apparently this was not the first time she had been fucked by this man, a manager at the business. Story is he was not the only man from the business to fuck her over a few years, she had a bit of a reputation as an easy fuck. It was a hot story and I thought what a way to take a married woman, bet her husband would like to know what she got up to, hahaha. Anyway may just be a rumor but hot anyway.
Comment #9 by vscap61 in response to Agoodman ( view post )
Posted on 24-Oct-17 9:11PM
The thing with "stories" is , you never know if they are fact or fiction
Comment #10 by Agoodman in response to vscap61 ( view post )
Posted on 24-Oct-17 9:14PM
Yes that is true, unless someone knows more about it maybe then who knows.
Comment #11 by 2LeftFeet in response to the main topic
Posted on 25-Oct-17 11:29AM
Yes, there was one time, I worked in an office in Wellington quite a few years back, we were on the 12th floor of a building off Willis Street.

I used to work all sorts of hours there so had access to the building whenever I wanted.

One Friday night, after some drinks at work, my work mates and I went pubbing and clubbing in Courtenay Place. I was a little inebriated and saw a vision on the dance floor. I could only see her from behind but she moved so well, she was hot, glistening with sweat and her white top was almost see through at the back, no bra and her silky smooth muscles rippled across her back as she danced. I just looked for a bit, quite entranced, and was very surprised when she turned toward me. She was my old flatmates girlfriend. She saw me, bounced over and dragged me into the dancefloor with her.

As we danced she told me that she had split with her boyfriend couple of months back and asked if I was single, which I was. I was stunned almost speechless when she said "Good, because I've wanted to fuck your brains out for months, do you want to get out of here"

I didn't need asking twice.

My office was just down the road and the debris from work drinks was still in the boardroom, I suggested that we go back there and have a free drink or two while we got better acquainted. So we made out way up the street, kissing and fondling each other all the way there and up to the 12th floor in the lift.

The lady was wearing the shortest black skirt, and had amazing legs. She had been a marching girl and years of competition had left her deliciously toned. We went to the boardroom to get a drink, I didn't bother turning the lights on but when I turned around from the fridge, she was sitting on the seater oval boardroom table, shirt hiked up to the top of her thighs, legs spread wide. She looked me right in the eyes and said 'what are you waiting for?'

Well that started a wild night. The table was polished enough that, when she was on her back, I could slide her into any position we wanted. We started off with her bent over the table and we laughed as we looked down at the Wellington nightlife from the darkened office as we shagged each other senseless. It seemed hilarious that we could see everyone, but no one could see what we were doing.

The night was awesome, the boardroom table, floor and chairs got a workout, and at one point I took her from behind as she was presses against the th story window. Then my desk, swivel chair, and the bosses office.

When we were both exhausted we went back to her place, slept for a couple of hours and then began round .

Later on Saturday afternoon I called back into the office to pick up my bag. Bloody hell, what a mess, loose change all over the floor (must have fallen out of my pockets at some point), chairs knocked over... Strange stains on the board table. Still the clean up was minor compared to the fun

We ended up living together for a couple of years, after that and had a few more adventures, but to this day I cannot look at one if those boardroom tables without smiling.
Comment #12 by notreadyet in response to the main topic
Posted on 25-Oct-17 10:23AM
Many years ago I had a married girlfriend who used to regularily drop by after work parking out the back after all the boys had gone at 5. never had a boardroom table as such but the reclining office chair had plenty of good workouts
Comment #13 by Agoodman in response to 2LeftFeet ( view post )
Posted on 26-Oct-17 10:51PM
Very hot story, nice you ended up living with her
Comment #14 by Agoodman in response to notreadyet ( view post )
Posted on 26-Oct-17 10:54PM
What city did this happen in, sounds like you were getting a great fuck from a married woman
Comment #15 by rural_wangas in response to the main topic
Posted on 27-Oct-17 11:55AM
Fucked my gf on the mayors desk in the council chambers at the PNCC building back in the early 80s when I had a job there.
Comment #16 by pleasuretonguer in response to the main topic
Posted on 6-Nov-17 2:54PM
I did one of the Lower Hutt district court typists in the judges desk in the number 1 court room at their Xmas party in 199 . She was a squirter and an amazing fk. That desk blotter needed to be changed. Ever time I went to court for a case I couldn?t help smile and remember pumping her hot pussy fill of cum writ where the judge was leaning.

Community Managers (5)

Group owner
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 25th year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2024, NZPersonals.com Ltd