General discussions & events
Community page.
Owned and operated by nzpersonals

Im interested in men that cant read
Discussion - started by Fifties, posted on 13-Dec-17 6:49PM
Im interested in men that cant read, that alone should be enough to get max threads. If an Profile says BI is that invisible to straight guys?
If a couple say the lady will not be participating, is that so difficult to understand.
In short if your not getting laid guys does it affect you IQ?
Is there any intelligent guys on here?

Showing comments 1 through 13 out of 13 comments

Comment #1 by Fifties in response to the main topic
Posted on 13-Dec-17 6:53PM
And to you guys whos wife knows but dosnt want to be involved, week days are in nights and week ends are out. Of course she is being very very understanding and we are just paranoid! FUCK WITS
Comment #2 by toby12345 in response to the main topic
Posted on 13-Dec-17 8:14PM
you do more than just imply, you are looking for a intelligent men. But after reading your note, i now find myself wondering what exactly in your terms. What defines as a intelligent man?
yours sincerely Toby.
Comment #3 by Fifties in response to toby12345 ( view post )
Posted on 13-Dec-17 8:27PM
lets start with an easy one to begin with.

If it says bi/gay guy wanted, then if you are neither bi or gay why would you reply. For example if I go to buy an ice cream and they instead serve me a pie I would double check my order and if I ordered correctly I would have to assume there was a fucking idiot in the house
Posted on 13-Dec-17 8:55PM
If I let a couple give me a double bj while the lady is sitting on my face so that I can't see. Does that make me bi . categorising can be very subjective.
Comment #5 by Paknsavetrolley in response to the main topic
Posted on 13-Dec-17 10:53PM
Blue balls, over use wrist injury and a hand rash does affect the ability to read full sentences.
Posted on 14-Dec-17 5:37AM
Can you please explain how, if she is sitting on your face can she give you a bj at the same time. You sir are a great example of the intelligent males that have made our short experience here nothing more than entertainment. Just keep taking your medicine.
Comment #7 by Cheekies in response to Fifties ( view post )
Posted on 14-Dec-17 6:25AM
You know a woman can sit on a mans face while sucking that mans cock..
Comment #8 by Fifties in response to Cheekies ( view post )
Posted on 14-Dec-17 6:33AM
Yes but not exactly what he is implying is it. Maybe I should point out, even if it's in our profile, she only wants to watch at this time. But seems guys think easy fuck and don't read that
Posted on 14-Dec-17 6:57AM
Haha yeah she's in a 69er position.
I'm outta hair like a shaved pussy dude.
Merry Xmas
Comment #10 by rural_wangas in response to Fifties ( view post )
Posted on 14-Dec-17 7:16AM
Ha ha. Yeah that is one of the classics. Add to that single but cannot do evenings or weekends.
Comment #11 by HappyandHorny in response to the main topic
Posted on 14-Dec-17 7:17AM
From my experience with the non readers I think the following......they are so full of themselves that they actually believe your views/preference will change just for them. I would say ignorant but that may be too kind hahaha
Comment #12 by celticboy1888 in response to the main topic
Posted on 14-Dec-17 8:16AM
Most men can read! Comprehension is the real issue...
Comment #13 by Cherub in response to celticboy1888 ( view post )
Posted on 14-Dec-17 8:56PM
.... or sure they read it BUT geez I'm dtf now for peets sake!!

The words written are 'just' words... dtf supersedes all else .... what don't you all understand with that!?

Yep a shit load of non understanders on here...

Community Managers (5)

Group owner
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 25th year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2024, NZPersonals.com Ltd