General discussions & events
Community page.
Owned and operated by nzpersonals

Reliable People/Not endless messaging
Discussion - started by wgtncouple, posted on 15-Jun-18 12:12PM
Thought I'd start a discussion about who you've found to be genuine and actually do meet when they say they will without lame excuses! I know we've met some guys on here that show when they say they will. Even when the wife is a little anxious they have been very patient! BigJohnboy is one, captaincaveman keeps to his word! Bisexx too! If guys we've met don't want us to name them on here (by there profile name I mean!) just pm us and we'll delete. If we've missed you out pm us too and we'll add your name to this thread! Just so people get to know who's reliable and so much fun can be had!

Showing comments 1 through 5 out of 5 comments

Comment #1 by Jakey1975 in response to the main topic
Posted on 15-Jun-18 12:47PM
Good on you , some awesome genuine people on here for sure :)
Comment #2 by DudeandDudette in response to the main topic
Posted on 15-Jun-18 1:59PM
We are very very genuine and always meet if something has been arranged. Once we give our word...it's gold, we have never let anyone down yet.
In actual fact, it's the other way around for us with promises being broken left right and centre.

Only one way to find out for sure and that is contact us and arrange a meet, guarantee we will be there.
Comment #3 by rural_wangas in response to the main topic
Posted on 15-Jun-18 7:46PM
We have played with bigjohnboy (and his previous incarnation) a few times now. Always good for a couple of rounds and leaves her very satisfied.
Comment #4 by nawtyguy1 in response to the main topic
Posted on 15-Jun-18 9:00PM
Gd call but dwn south cheekygirl genuine n me too
Posted on 18-Jun-18 11:47PM
Yes he sure does leave the wife satisfied! Has big cock AND a big load!

Community Managers (5)

Group owner
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 25th year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2024, NZPersonals.com Ltd