General discussions & events
Community page.
Owned and operated by nzpersonals

Inviting you over then blocking you?
Discussion - started by Blueskynz, posted on 15-Oct-18 8:21AM
What is it will people invite you over for fun and then block you at the last minute??

Do other people get this happening to them too?

Showing comments 1 through 13 out of 13 comments

Comment #1 by Mge247 in response to the main topic
Posted on 15-Oct-18 8:47AM
Yip get this all the time complete time wasting
Comment #2 by Blondie762 in response to the main topic
Posted on 15-Oct-18 5:17PM
To be honest I have come across people that have pissed me off to the point I want to do that to them.
Posted on 15-Oct-18 5:22PM
This site is full of a lot of time wasters and fuckwits that get off on wasting people?s time or pic collectors it?s irritating
Posted on 15-Oct-18 5:27PM
I've had the same shit last week a couple asked if I wanted to come over two days in a row when I went to reply got blocked wtf is up with them do they get their kicks being dicks or is there more to it??
Posted on 15-Oct-18 5:31PM
With a couple I think it more one is keen the other isn?t not sure only the ppl blocking can answer really
Comment #6 by Judas in response to Wannaeatuout ( view post )
Posted on 15-Oct-18 7:25PM
They can't b bothered with the mission. .. have a wank and b like meh (block button)
Comment #7 by Goodfun in response to the main topic
Posted on 15-Oct-18 9:19PM
I know what you mean. I think is difficult to get both parties keen at the same time one party might be horny as fuck one minute and you?re not and visa versa happens all the time to me. Better off to arrange a time in the future so both parties can hype themselves up for the event
Comment #8 by Aldente in response to the main topic
Posted on 15-Oct-18 10:21PM
Also. What is with people who fish and fish first and then do the same?
Posted on 16-Oct-18 9:35AM
its also a great ego boost, when you're a subscriber so you know they have read your msg with pic even though they say no e mails with out one then they don't respond. a no thanks is better than nothing, couple of times got pissed off and gave them smart arse msgs back.
Comment #10 by picudo in response to the main topic
Posted on 16-Oct-18 10:35AM
yup had a couple organizing a meet then just block
Comment #11 by Nersayus in response to parker8787 ( view post )
Posted on 16-Oct-18 11:10AM
I dont say no thanks anymore, which I am open about in my profile. Everyone argues with my rejections and I dont need the drama.
If your message gets ignored you didnt make a good enough first impression. Making a bad second one isnt going to help your case. Not replying to you is not wasting your time, no one is owed a response.

I only block people who ignore my clear preferences (usually by offering me unsafe sex) or who refused to take no for an answer. I have a pretty short block list though, most people handle things well enough.
Comment #12 by parker8787 in response to Nersayus ( view post )
Posted on 16-Oct-18 11:26AM
yeh thats true too, but like i said not going to flip out bout rejection, can't help myself only did that twice, not hard to say no not interested but hey thats just me to expect a reply.
Posted on 16-Oct-18 7:56PM
yes it would seem that many couples just plain suck... at getting on with it

Community Managers (5)

Group owner
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 25th year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2024, NZPersonals.com Ltd