General discussions & events
Community page.
Owned and operated by nzpersonals

New Members
Discussion - started by MrCertain, posted on 14-Jan-21 2:48PM
Does anyone else have the feeling this site is stagnating? Very few new members are joining. It would be nice to see some new blood I think.

Showing comments 52 through 101 out of 101 comments

PAGE 3: 2 3 
Comment #52 by Cheekies in response to Bitheway ( view post )
Posted on 27-Jan-21 5:58PM
I dont deal too well with sandflies, mozzies and full on sunburn this time last year I was red raw from sitting on the beach reading
Comment #53 by Bitheway in response to Cheekies ( view post )
Posted on 27-Jan-21 6:05PM
Insect repellent check sunscreen check
Anything else??
Comment #54 by Cheekies in response to Bitheway ( view post )
Posted on 27-Jan-21 8:16PM
Aheeem I was wearing sunscreen
Comment #55 by Calypso122 in response to the main topic
Posted on 27-Jan-21 9:14PM
I've had the odd newbie message me but I haven't met anyone off here since December 2019 and have pretty much only stayed for the few I've connected with on here and the discussion threads.

Luckily I'm no longer single and I've made better connections offline 😎
Comment #56 by LFC-Girl in response to the main topic
Posted on 28-Jan-21 5:06PM
So I have joined for two weeks
Is it worth being here ?
What makes this place better than the other nz one ?
Or is everyone here from there too?
Comment #57 by Cheekies in response to LFC-Girl ( view post )
Posted on 28-Jan-21 8:36PM
It depends on what you're here for. Ive been here for a while.. We are what makes the groups. What we put etc :)
Comment #58 by Peripatetic in response to the main topic
Posted on 28-Jan-21 9:17PM
Hello everyone, hope you're all well. Brand new to this site (rather new to online applications if I'm completely honest). Seems a good place for people that have a lot in common and voracious appetites. Nice to see a proper forum.
Posted on 28-Jan-21 9:47PM
Welcome- your profile reads well too :)
Posted on 28-Jan-21 9:53PM
Thanks lass. I just had a peruse through yours. Rather enjoyable if I daresay, especially the concepts of philosophy. Something you said resonates with something I often say.

You spoke about owning one's actions. I've always said life is mostly about making choices and being able to live with said choices.

I'll quit the philosophy now, before I bore people
Posted on 28-Jan-21 10:11PM
Hardly boring, let's compare it to my usual messages of:

Cheekies I think you're hot
Hi sexy
You're sexy
Let's meet I'm in your town this weekend
Hru?
Hi babe, baby, bb, hun, huni, honey..

Yup your response is hardly boring
Posted on 28-Jan-21 10:24PM
Well cheekies, you're probably plenty hot. I do enjoy banter though more than most . Also, being someone that hasn't used online apps prior.. I thought the ettiquete and art of conversation would be somewhat the same as meeting people in reality no? Also, the mind can also be a very sexy thing.. Not embarrassed to say that a lot of times a woman's intellect can make me feel more.. When you get mental, spiritual and physical on par.. It's insanely wonderful.
Posted on 29-Jan-21 7:31AM
When you respond openly in a public forum the lurkers and co. all see how one conducts themselves. Youre right netiquette is the same... in reality if you so choose to be as free to share :)
Posted on 29-Jan-21 11:19AM
In which case I'll probably come across as someone who has a lot to say in most cases. When you wrote lurkers and Co. I actually laughed... I suppose the reality I know due to my personal drive is; the entire humanity are perverts one way or the other. Some try to keep a bit of decorum whilst others let said perversion run rampant.

On the latter note, nowt wrong with being a perveyor of enticing things right?

Anyhow, a pleasure to make your acquaintance 😬
Comment #65 by Hannable in response to Ktmkiwi ( view post )
Posted on 29-Jan-21 12:12PM
I have never had to grit my teeth and I would not say a slippery sloop rather uphill climb
Posted on 29-Jan-21 5:54PM
I see what you did there hehehe perversion meets voyeur - I like you, youve got smarts :)
Posted on 29-Jan-21 6:00PM
I'm glad you appreciate a little wit. Feel free for discussion or debate anytime. Whether it be whimsical or intellectual of nature. I look forward to more enticing conversation.
Posted on 31-Jan-21 10:51AM
Well I hope your smarts get you some nookie eh eh eh
Posted on 31-Jan-21 11:08AM
My smarts seems to work in the real world when I'm out and about.. Not going to hold my breath online to be honest. I am glad to see more deviants and to be able to chat with people here. Nice people I've come across so far.

I have to admit, I saw some of your pics. May have to burn some of them to mind (compliment not insult, hope you can take it that way )
Posted on 1-Feb-21 6:54AM
Awwww why thank you I took it as a compliment :)
Posted on 1-Feb-21 5:12PM
In the sin bin/highlight reel they go then . Enjoy this profusely hot long weekend 😊
Posted on 1-Feb-21 7:06PM
Your right.. even ten years ago , heaps of women and couples,didn't need the gym, I fucked women as my workout , I remember the long lunch club in WGTN.
Posted on 1-Feb-21 7:13PM
The good ole days.
Posted on 1-Feb-21 11:20PM
I still think sex is a great workout.
Posted on 4-Feb-21 4:29PM
One of the best workouts everrrr :)
Posted on 4-Feb-21 7:12PM
Haha sex is my kind of workout I like to call them workouts with Calypso or Georgina afterwards 😜
Comment #77 by Dowanger in response to MrCertain ( view post )
Posted on 4-Feb-21 10:51PM
Do you mind sharing some other sites with me please
Posted on 5-Feb-21 9:21AM
Cheekies, yourself and I like the same kind of workouts. It's also the best and least boring cardio ever 😉.
Posted on 5-Feb-21 12:42PM
It is and I've recently lost 6kg from those workouts with a bit of walking thrown in for good measure winning 🙌🏽
Posted on 5-Feb-21 2:03PM
Congrats lass. Walking is great also for some time of reflection and relief of thoughts. So great for both the mind and the body. I love to walk, with my headphones on and being alone with my thoughts. The music I suppose gives my life a sound track 🤭.

Mind, body and spirit are important.
Posted on 5-Feb-21 2:06PM
Kind of a shame yourself, Lily, Cheekies an MasterSergeant are so far. Seems to me you're the kind of people I'd have a good laugh with in person. Especially with each so blunt and straight forth.
Posted on 5-Feb-21 2:31PM
I thought my Ears were Burning! Lily x
Comment #83 by Calypso122 in response to LilyBlack ( view post )
Posted on 5-Feb-21 3:47PM
Oh your ears are on fire 😜
Posted on 5-Feb-21 3:51PM
Haha that's always the way and I'm not even on the same island anymore, luckily I've made some open minded kinky friends since I moved back in July including one of my best friends we do it better down South 😜✌🏽
Comment #85 by LilyBlack in response to Calypso122 ( view post )
Posted on 5-Feb-21 3:59PM
Ouch! Help! Lily x
Posted on 5-Feb-21 4:17PM
Why thank you kind sir, omg, imagine the party.
Comment #87 by silvergrey565 in response to the main topic
Posted on 5-Feb-21 7:25PM
Well, time for me to join this discussion. I’ve been a member of NZP for many years and did occasionally join discussions but after some really unpleasant responses to a couple of comments I made once I have sat on the fence and not aired my views since. There were some really nasty bastards on here at that time. I’m encouraged to say that we now seem to be progressing out of that mindset and there are a number of good threads appearing. Thanks to the Master Sargeant and Peripatetic and others for raising some interesting discussion points.
Posted on 5-Feb-21 7:34PM
Very welcome, we need more discussions of an interesting and varied nature to not only stimulate the mind but also to stimulate more people like you to come back to the boards.
Posted on 6-Feb-21 7:53AM
Hi Silvergrey. Know what you mean by unpleasant responses. I steer away from offering opinion now. Too often the person gets attacked and the original idea is lost.
This thread is going well but too often a group discussion turns feral and nasty.
That could be a reason numbers on this site are not huge.
Posted on 6-Feb-21 8:07AM
Oh congrats well done you! Thats the way :)
Posted on 6-Feb-21 12:26PM
Unfortunately, a lot of times things can get misconstrued. Also, people can be horrible at times.

Appreciate the fact you're enjoying recent conversations (I may start a few new topics to see if we can get the gears grinding).

To be honest though, online majority usually get upset with the way I write. I think I come off in a certain way and my ever so so curious nature.

I've not been on here long, but enjoying majority of the conversations I've been having on here and enjoy seeing more people interacting.

I think conflict arises when people concentrate on differences rather than similarities.
Posted on 6-Feb-21 12:35PM
It's nice to make everyone's acquaintance none the less 😊.
Posted on 6-Feb-21 12:38PM
Bloody Persians! Lily x
Posted on 6-Feb-21 12:40PM
Tell me about it. Got a nice English accent to throw everyone off though 🤣
Posted on 6-Feb-21 12:45PM
Take your Word on that One! Maybe!
Posted on 6-Feb-21 12:48PM
You're going to have to take my word for it for the time being.
Right! I've been lazy enough... Time to get my arse in the shower for a nice long soak and cleanse, aswell as get on with my naughtier thoughts.

Have fun whatever you're all getting upto, enjoy the weather. 😬
Comment #97 by Robali in response to the main topic
Posted on 9-Feb-21 2:23PM
I just joined :)
Comment #98 by Peripatetic in response to Robali ( view post )
Posted on 9-Feb-21 5:37PM
Welcome and congratulations! 🤙🏼
Comment #99 by Robbie63 in response to Robali ( view post )
Posted on 9-Feb-21 6:54PM
Hi welcome to nzp.
Hope you can realize all your dreams and fantasys.
Have fun"
Comment #100 by Robali in response to Peripatetic ( view post )
Posted on 9-Feb-21 7:25PM
Thank you
Comment #101 by Robali in response to Robbie63 ( view post )
Posted on 9-Feb-21 7:25PM
Cheers

Community Managers (5)

Group owner
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 25th year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2024, NZPersonals.com Ltd