Leeks,yam,potatoes,
To name a few..
What's yours?

Showing comments 63 through 112 out of 112 comments

PAGE 3: 1 2 3 
Comment #63 by Hardnwet in response to the main topic
Posted on 7-Mar-21 10:46PM
Couples who say they are a couple and then it turns out to be just a guy
Comment #64 by 6ZOE9 in response to Hardnwet ( view post )
Posted on 8-Mar-21 9:42AM
Grrrr,doesn't that just piss ya off!!
Comment #65 by andyandy in response to the main topic
Posted on 8-Mar-21 4:58PM
when the music changers to a slow beat
Comment #66 by Hardnwet in response to 6ZOE9 ( view post )
Posted on 8-Mar-21 5:15PM
Hell yes the usual line is Mrs doesn’t play on the first date ...pretty sure there isn’t going to be second date
Comment #67 by 6ZOE9 in response to Hardnwet ( view post )
Posted on 8-Mar-21 8:46PM
Comment #68 by NZuncut in response to the main topic
Posted on 21-Apr-21 9:50AM
One-word messages, or ones so boring and generic that you just know they're using the "shotgun effect" and spamming everyone they see.

I mean come on, surely you have something more interesting to say than "hey."

Also people who push for meet-ups within a couple of messages and get pissy when you decline.
Comment #69 by Stickybeak in response to the main topic
Posted on 21-Apr-21 11:44AM
Guys who have straight profiles but are looking to hook up , you say not intrested them they send you a friend request , desperate much !
Comment #70 by Owen in response to the main topic
Posted on 21-Apr-21 1:19PM
hey just thought id add when you go down on a woman and these sh#t paper stuck to her ass so gross
Comment #71 by Funtimes69 in response to NZuncut ( view post )
Posted on 21-Apr-21 9:21PM
Totally agree there
Comment #72 by Hornywomenwanted in response to the main topic
Posted on 21-Apr-21 10:19PM
Ignorant people who can't say a simple NO THANKYOU, instead of instantly blocking you.
Comment #73 by bay_fun in response to the main topic
Posted on 21-Apr-21 10:24PM
I always say live and let live, just ensure you carry an extra long pair of tongs & a nose peg
Comment #74 by Apisa in response to the main topic
Posted on 22-Apr-21 9:01PM
Loud talking guys when they come to your hotel room, do they not know they are not the most sound proof things in the world.
Posted on 22-Apr-21 9:02PM
Totally agree, yes to shower sex.
Comment #76 by Ace69 in response to the main topic
Posted on 24-Apr-21 10:02AM
- Excessive Pubic Hair (Trim or Shave, please)
- Body Odor (How do people still not get this)
- Bad Breath (no bigger turn off than getting into it and bad breath starts stinking up the place)
- Not being respectful
Posted on 30-Apr-21 11:31AM
They even take photos to post on here while still wearing socks.
Posted on 30-Apr-21 2:54PM
Hahaha πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜…
Comment #79 by FrequentFun in response to the main topic
Posted on 30-Apr-21 4:54PM
When the mutual pleasuring expectation turns into a guy pounding away on top of you self indulgently (let's face it you may as well not be there) whilst sweating profusely onto your face and/or into your eyes. YUCK!
Posted on 30-Apr-21 7:59PM
People who are fake on dating sites.. all is cool and groovy, you almost get there.. then they just fade away... Like a fart in the wind...
Posted on 30-Apr-21 8:24PM
Oh so sad but oh so true
Posted on 30-Apr-21 8:31PM
Well it's annoying when you start talking to someone, all is well, but they are always online but don't reply for hours or days.. then they think they are talking to someone else.. almost get there.. but.. I mean, who doesn't want an awesome, slow, into it, blowjob...?? If someone is actual, they will still be shaking the next day..!!
Comment #83 by lustforlife in response to Just_ali ( view post )
Posted on 1-May-21 5:14PM
I'm uncut, and have never cultured cheese... It's a personal hygiene thing.. have a shower, clean yourself.. Smegma I think is the word for it.. I'm so lucky to not have been butchered.. it's so sensitive down there.. why did that happen to babies..?? You wouldn't cut your eyelids off, would you...?? They both are there for a reason...
Posted on 1-May-21 11:25PM
Well said!
Comment #85 by HRH-Tara in response to lustforlife ( view post )
Posted on 2-May-21 12:05AM
Maybe if you answer the question that you have been asked ie- What is your description and what do like
Don't reply with a story about a glory hole you have made and how awesome it is BORING PEEPS GET BLOCKED. As do the disrespectful and the NO PICTURE PEEPS
These people are equally as stupid and unimaginative as the ones who use the BIG WORDS as there Profile name
Like BIG ORGAN or Pleasure for You
Block Block Block the fools
Posted on 2-May-21 12:06PM
With you on that!
Comment #87 by Freefred in response to the main topic
Posted on 4-May-21 8:33AM
Some are these for sure. First one came to mind for me was a smelly pussy. Once met a woman that didn't have great personal care down there. Was a turn off so much i walked out.
Posted on 11-May-21 12:04AM
Smegma is the word for it yes (haven't heard that since I left the northern hemisphere).
I don't discriminate those that are or are not circumsised.

I'm circumcised myself. I've no issues with it personally and never have had. Always silly people who find it hard to understand the differences of one another rather than appreciate the differences (the latter is about more than penises ).

Some people have good experiences, some bad. I've been the first circumcised for a fair few women over the years and when I asked them why, it was just never explored and they hadn't come across it with the type they usually went for.
Posted on 11-May-21 11:01PM
If it wasn't for the First World War, or curtain Religions, none of us would be cut.. a foreskin is there for a reason..all you have to do is slip it down, then Tah Dah, uncut.. and very sensitive.. it's great..
Posted on 11-May-21 11:08PM
Oops, I meant Tah Dah..!! Cut..!! Sorry, my bad..
Posted on 14-May-21 9:59AM
, I know what the purpose of a foreskin is and how it works 🀣. I do live on the planet 😬. I've studied anthropology enough to understand where the process arose across time too

My latter comment was about nowt wrong with people having foreskin or curcumsised penis.

Also.. First War war was not the commencement of circumcision (I didn't get what you meant by involvement of first world War, interested to know why the war trended circumcision).

Religions (i.e. Judaism & Islam) is where it took off with majority involved). It was around prior though.
Posted on 14-May-21 11:40AM
I meant re WW1 as in soldiers having skin trouble all over due to the conditions, kicked off mass cutting in the Modern Western world, especially in the Commonwealth.. sorry my emojis aren't working.. :)
Comment #93 by Robbie63 in response to lustforlife ( view post )
Posted on 14-May-21 6:17PM
Circumcision came from a covant between god and Moses.
Many other old people's of the world practiced circumcision of boys and girls.
Comment #94 by lustforlife in response to Robbie63 ( view post )
Posted on 14-May-21 6:21PM
Ok.. well let's just enjoy what we have.. I can do the best of both worlds..
Comment #95 by AwesomeAngela in response to the main topic
Posted on 15-May-21 10:47PM
People who don't take pride in how they look.
As woman we're expected to shave various bits, hair done, eyebrows done, waxing done, perhaps makeup, etc etc etc etc.
Yet some guys take 0 pride in how they look.
If we spend time in the bathroom, so should you guys!
Less the makeup perhaps

Posted on 15-May-21 10:52PM
Women are just simply Magnificent Creatures, in their own right.. take care of themselves.. smell nice.. but boys can be lazy.. hairy face and smelly.. yuk..
Posted on 16-May-21 5:57PM
Yip not all but far too many...
Posted on 16-May-21 9:14PM
Aaah, this is fascinating and the first I'm hearing it. Circumcision in world war didn't pop up in historical studies of the war and Blitz. Thanks for the info.
Posted on 16-May-21 9:22PM
Nice to hear there are some women who enjoy the perks of a metro sexual lad.
When I first came here from England, a lot of lad thought it was strange to be prim and proper. Ladies do compliment it though.
Posted on 16-May-21 9:37PM
Nothing like a gentleman whos well groomed πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž
Comment #101 by LilyLane in response to the main topic
Posted on 20-May-21 5:42PM
I'm Cut thankfully. Personally I find them more attractive and more appealing.
Yes Zoe, hairy cock and balls are a no go, not happening. Cut and Lasered full body, no hair on this Girl x What else puts me off, hairy armpits and hairy feet/toes. Oh and so called straight guys checking out my Profile!
Posted on 20-May-21 7:26PM
Yes that's so so annoying
Comment #103 by Kinkynikki57 in response to the main topic
Posted on 20-May-21 7:29PM
The ones that ask for lots of pics say they coming then disappear. Just don't get it. If going on sites like this and say you going to meet then meet
Posted on 20-May-21 7:54PM
Yes, people who don't follow through.. almost there, everyone is happy... Then nothing.. so frustrating.. why don't people just do what they say...??
Posted on 20-May-21 7:55PM
Yes I'm open very comfortable in my skin know I'm a kinky sub slut and here to please men.
Posted on 20-May-21 7:57PM
I'm cumfy too... But how to get with someone..??
Posted on 20-May-21 8:01PM
Well it's like gardening have to work through the weeds to get to the roses
Posted on 20-May-21 8:04PM
True.. or may have to kiss a few frogs, to get to the Prince..
Posted on 20-May-21 8:10PM
Yes or if up in Auckland and like a bottom only sub sissy slut
Posted on 20-May-21 8:16PM
Never been to Auckvegas.. or the North Island.. don't know anyone there, it's another country bro..
Posted on 20-May-21 8:26PM
And it's just the same old people, saying the same old thing... Grrrrr.. they have been here for years, it's hard work man...
Comment #112 by hard4u41 in response to LilyLane ( view post )
Posted on 16-Jun-21 5:20PM
Yes like the feeling of smoothness on both males and females

Community Managers (5)

Group owner
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 25th year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2024, NZPersonals.com Ltd