General discussions & events
Community page.
Owned and operated by nzpersonals

Young guys
Discussion - started by 6ZOE9, posted on 13-Mar-21 9:55AM
Why do younger guys like fucking older women?

Showing comments 58 through 107 out of 107 comments

PAGE 3: 1 2 3 
Comment #58 by Ace69 in response to the main topic
Posted on 20-Mar-21 8:13PM
I like that older women have less hangups with regards to their own appearance - they are confident and happy with themselves. I really enjoy when someone is confident in their own skin and knows what they like, its quite a turn on for me.
Comment #59 by ChchGoodTime in response to Ace69 ( view post )
Posted on 20-Mar-21 8:53PM
I'd rather go blind than come to a in-standing and realisation that appearances are non-negligible

The gift of life is women. You either like it or you don't
Comment #60 by wantingmuchmore in response to the main topic
Posted on 24-Apr-21 8:08PM
I am an older guy and I still like fucking even older women. No grannies on here however, well none local.
Posted on 24-Apr-21 8:13PM
Wine can also go the other way so yes very much like women.
Posted on 24-Apr-21 8:15PM
59, nearly old enough for me. However still young.
Comment #63 by ChchGoodTime in response to the main topic
Posted on 25-Apr-21 1:57PM
Can we say right across the board, physically, regarding same age for men and women, that on AVERAGE to all the above, women are just going to have a higher market value sexually and then just leave it that? - I mean let's not all try to play Einstein here in regards to the most basic fundamentals of our inherent natures. It's biological survival of the fittest
Comment #64 by BigW in response to the main topic
Posted on 25-Apr-21 3:51PM
Because older woman are experienced and know how to take control when they're in a position to do so. Maybe some of us feel a sense of security you could only get from an older woman. Knowing they will take care of you in all ways. Holding an older woman tightly as you pleasure her like she was your highschool lover. Making her feel those feelings when she was young.
Comment #65 by Cougarcub in response to the main topic
Posted on 26-Apr-21 7:01PM
When I was 18 I slept with a 58yr old woman and it just set something going for me. I love the way older women carry them selves. No bullshit, just pure natural beauty most of the time. They have taught me a few things over the years also.
Comment #66 by Keenbeen in response to the main topic
Posted on 26-Apr-21 7:13PM
Usually there a bit more experienced and that goes a long way in my eyes
Comment #67 by Peaceman in response to Funtimes69 ( view post )
Posted on 26-Apr-21 7:22PM
That pisses me off. Heres a guy who had the opportunity to have some fun with what seems like a great couple, and he lets it slide by.

Some of us, for whatever reason, don't always get the chance to have this sort of fun. I for one would be wanting to be in as quick as I can!

Opportunity is wasted on youth!
Posted on 27-Apr-21 8:54PM
I think the younger guys are getting more skilful because they're on these sites and reading our messages about what we like etc. I've also been told they'd much rather "feel" a real woman rather than a stick figure .

Personally, I've always had a rule that I won't play with anyone younger than my own son . May have broken that rule a couple of times tbh but it sure was worth it
Posted on 28-Apr-21 3:41AM
Moms who need it donkey deep in the ole poon is where it is at these days.

Probably not allowed to say that on a sanitised site like this, but Oh Well
Comment #70 by Mtoplay in response to the main topic
Posted on 28-Apr-21 8:41PM
To be taught
Comment #71 by Likeable_space in response to the main topic
Posted on 28-Apr-21 9:24PM
For me it's not having to play a guessing game with what they want. Sometimes I just wanna lay back and let her take charge and older women aren't afraid to do so, aren't afraid to tell you your performance was lacking and when they say they're kinky they don't just mean "I want you to lightly choke me and buy me chicken nuggets" haha
Comment #72 by Free in response to the main topic
Posted on 28-Apr-21 11:29PM
Fair to say most younger guys like fucking ANY women.
Probably true of older guys too.
Comment #73 by Cougarcub in response to Free ( view post )
Posted on 29-Apr-21 12:16PM
You're not wrong 🤣
Comment #74 by Dowanger in response to Funtimes69 ( view post )
Posted on 29-Apr-21 1:24PM
Silly young man. I'd love to meet you
Comment #75 by Dowanger in response to FrequentFun ( view post )
Posted on 29-Apr-21 1:30PM
Your exactly right. Older woman know what they want and how to get it. To be chased by an older woman is heart pumping and when you get her naked theres nothing better
Comment #76 by Funtimes69 in response to Dowanger ( view post )
Posted on 29-Apr-21 3:10PM
Well just the distance between that separates
Comment #77 by Dowanger in response to Funtimes69 ( view post )
Posted on 29-Apr-21 4:06PM
Yeah well hopefully one day we can close that gap, atleast we are on the same island. Can I send you a friend request
Comment #78 by Pussylikkah in response to the main topic
Posted on 29-Apr-21 4:25PM
Older women know how to seduce you to get what they want whereas younger women tend to use it as a noose around your neck. Also older women tend to be waaay more kinky and a lot less vanilla starfish like. Plus just a preference when it comes to anal a seasoned cougar is far superior it is just so much more accepting of deep thrusts and they usually enjoy it not just let you do it.
Comment #79 by ChchGoodTime in response to the main topic
Posted on 2-May-21 2:47AM
I've slept with a lot of your mothers
Comment #80 by PhilGee in response to ChchGoodTime ( view post )
Posted on 2-May-21 6:31AM
yea right
Comment #81 by ChchGoodTime in response to PhilGee ( view post )
Posted on 2-May-21 6:58PM
Jelly becometh
Comment #82 by Pablorastabar in response to the main topic
Posted on 3-May-21 10:39PM
Because like your piac says "slippery when wet"
Comment #83 by Peripatetic in response to the main topic
Posted on 5-May-21 9:29PM
I don't think there's anything wrong with that to be honest. I learnt a lot from older women when I was a young lad. Also the maturity of age can be better, kind of like an aged single malt; time has refined them. Also I find mature women enjoy to endulge in giving and taking. Whereas younger are sometimes more inclined to receive.

Maybe that's a partial reason?
Comment #84 by Southenguy in response to the main topic
Posted on 6-May-21 12:20PM
I wouldn’t say no to an older woman! Older women are very sexy and a big turn on!
Comment #85 by 6ZOE9 in response to Southenguy ( view post )
Posted on 6-May-21 5:00PM
😍
Comment #86 by Peaceman in response to the main topic
Posted on 6-May-21 7:44PM
I like them young!! I have been known to kiss a woman as young as 52!!
Comment #87 by Southenguy in response to 6ZOE9 ( view post )
Posted on 6-May-21 7:48PM
😉
Comment #88 by ChchGoodTime in response to the main topic
Posted on 6-May-21 8:02PM
Everyone must have been dry humping. Seems awfully busy in here for Thursday after hump day in the passenger side of her best friends ride while trying to holla at me
Where is the love, ool
Comment #89 by Dowanger in response to Southenguy ( view post )
Posted on 11-May-21 10:33AM
I'm with you there
Comment #90 by Sans in response to the main topic
Posted on 11-May-21 2:26PM
...not just younger guys!
Comment #91 by Younghb in response to the main topic
Posted on 12-May-21 6:51AM
My self personally i just love older woman they turn me on more , yes they are more experienced , i love cuddling , and treating the lady right , as if they are still a teenager cause i can still see that beautiful sexy figure and face behind the age , age isnt a barrier , older woman should appreciate that younger men find them attractive, and think to them self damn ive still got it , id fuck that boy ;) hehe
Comment #92 by douggy101 in response to GilFGB ( view post )
Posted on 12-May-21 10:50PM
What lucky guys I love playing with older woman also.
Comment #93 by 0penb00k in response to the main topic
Posted on 13-May-21 9:03AM
I’n my experience it’s because some young women are not sure of themselves and are still exploring their sexuality.
Nothing wrong with this but if you have had more experience then naturally you will look for people with the experience you are seeking.

I loved older ladies when I was younger my first was 38 when I was 18 and just left school.
I still like older ladies now. No BS they know what they want and how to get it.

If you are a lady and love the thought of a younger guy.... go get some it’s great.... but be prepared to teach them what you need them to know.
I was taught along the way and still am thankful of the lessons learnt.
Comment #94 by Jordan18 in response to the main topic
Posted on 13-May-21 9:16AM
Though I haven't had the chance assign it to the ole mommy issues coupled with the experience because you can learn alot especially by stepping out of your comfort zone is like to do it myself one day
Comment #95 by douggy101 in response to the main topic
Posted on 13-May-21 5:37PM
I prefer older woman as they seem to know what they're wanting and alot more adventurous. When I was 17 I started playing with a woman that was 43 she opened my eyes to alot and was the naughtiest woman I have ever played with to date. Since then I've carried on playing with older woman and have had a awesome time
Comment #96 by glen in response to the main topic
Posted on 16-May-21 6:59AM
So why do older women like fucking younger guys?
Comment #97 by TonyWhit in response to the main topic
Posted on 16-May-21 6:10PM
Older women know what they want, they are horny, confident, looking for it, and will turn it up.
I had a friend at school who was fucking another guys mother, he told me about her as he was leaving school and moving away for work, I went to visit her after he had gone, she was awesome, hot, horny and up for it anywhere, we were almost caught a few times, we fucked for a year after I left school
Comment #98 by Up2U in response to the main topic
Posted on 12-Feb-22 6:08AM
My darling is 19 years younger, he finds woman his age to be scatty, unfaithful and judgemental. It took me awhile to believe he could want to be with me in a loving relationship when he could have anyone he wants. Being great friends for the last 7 maybe 8 years we already had a loving connection and admiration for each other. Really it has nothing to do with issues or age, we have an amazing connection and it's grown deeper and stronger daily
Comment #99 by Calypso122 in response to the main topic
Posted on 12-Feb-22 12:15PM
Why do I like fucking younger men I generally feel more comfortable around them and in my experience they seem to be more well hung then men 30-50 🥵
Comment #100 by RyanofOtaki in response to the main topic
Posted on 12-Feb-22 7:54PM
Why do younger guys like fucking older women?
Why do guys like fucking women?

Probably it right there.
Posted on 12-Feb-22 9:17PM
Yep!
I'd prefer a young guy in my bed!
But this is a predominantly straight discussion, so I'll be pleasantly surprised if any eligible young man replies to this!
Comment #102 by Pohutu in response to RyanofOtaki ( view post )
Posted on 12-Feb-22 9:43PM
Exactly. The question as written is almost meaningless. Where is the evidence to substantiate the hypothesis.
Comment #103 by J1 in response to the main topic
Posted on 12-Feb-22 11:34PM
The answer is mmmmmmm older woman 😙
Comment #104 by Happytoplease in response to the main topic
Posted on 14-Feb-22 5:26PM
I always felt more comfortable with an older women as they no what they want how to make the situation go smoothly
Comment #105 by Paknsavetrolley in response to the main topic
Posted on 14-Feb-22 7:11PM
Younger men are virile & open to being taught a few tricks. Less work on staying erect too it just does
They like to please generally IMO

Comment #106 by Dowanger in response to J1 ( view post )
Posted on 16-Feb-22 10:29PM
I like that answer
Posted on 16-Feb-22 10:33PM
Pacnsavetrolley I'm not a young buck but old enough to know that you never stop learning 😎 happy to be taught anything an older lady is willing to teach

Community Managers (5)

Group owner
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 25th year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2024, NZPersonals.com Ltd