General discussions & events
Community page.
Owned and operated by nzpersonals

Art of Perfect Pussy Eating
Discussion - started by Sex_is_Life, posted on 11-Apr-21 12:44PM
Up to 70% of women will not be able to reach a satisfying climax without oral stimulation. This is why many women prefer cunnilingus to sexual intercourse and why you should be learning oral sex techniques. You can make your woman feel as if she is in heaven using only your tongue, lips, and two fingers!!

In this tutorial, I am going to share with you my 5 secrets to give her the most mind-blowing orgasms she has ever had.

Secret #1: Create Anticipation
Create anticipation by starting with passionate kisses all over her body. Kiss her neck, her face, her breasts, her belly, her pelvis, and her inner thighs, but stay away from the vagina for now. Build tension by teasing towards her sensitive areas without actually touching the vagina.
Spend about to minutes teasing her. She will get deeply aroused and desperate for you to touch her vagina.

Secret # : Go Slow
Male sexuality can turn on and off quickly like a switch, whereas female sexuality takes time to heat up like a dial. So go slow! On average, women take – minutes to get aroused. The slower you take things, the more she will crave your touch and let go of her resistance.

When her pussy wants you, she will try to get her hips in a closer position where her clitoris stands in front of your tongue. That’s a good sign!

Secret # : Be an Artist
Now that you’ve built up anticipation and created positive tension, it is time to use your tongue like a brush on a painting.
You want your first lick to be long, slow, and soft. Flatten your tongue, and go up and down her vaginal lips.

Vary your tongue movements with key aspects:
. speed
. direction
. pressure

You want to lick in every direction, with different speeds and different pressures.
Brush around the whole area between her outer and inner vaginal lips using your tongue.

Draw circles around her clitoris without touching it yet. Make sure that you apply medium pressure without going hard or fast at this point. Keep it slow and steady.

Here are techniques you can experiment with on your woman :
. The Warm Breath
Before you touch her vagina, blow your hot breath on it and then pause. She’ll go wild.
. The Long, Teasing Lick
Using the tip of your tongue, lick outside the edge of her vaginal lips with long strokes, one at a time. Continue for about seconds in one direction with the same speed and pressure. Then, switch to the other side of her lips. Gauge what she enjoys and remember it.

Secret # : Sip from the Fountain
Now it is time to start playing with her clitoris. Touch her clit with only the tip of your tongue. Start slow and then gradually build up the speed, flicking your tongue quickly. This will make her legs shudder.

When she is getting closer to orgasm, make your lips into an “O” shape and take the whole clitoris into your mouth. I call this movement “sipping from the fountain”. Stay there for about seconds before switching to a flattened tongue with long strokes to give her the “ice cream” lick for another seconds.

Secret # : Use Your Fingers
Fingering can bring a whole new level of pleasure to cunnilingus. When it comes to making a woman orgasm, there are two main spots to hit: the clitoris and the G-spot.

Let one or two fingers slide into her pussy towards the upper wall until you feel a spongy area. It feels very different from the other tissue inside. When you find it, you have her G-spot.

Press into this area and circle your finger around it. You can also make a “come here” motion with your fingers. Be careful not to scratch her with your finger.

Now you know my secrets to have some yummy and juicy pussy for dinner! Go ahead, text your woman right now and let her know that you’re going to set up something very special for her later tonight!

Showing comments 1 through 31 out of 31 comments

Comment #1 by Kiwirogue09 in response to the main topic
Posted on 12-Apr-21 7:58AM
Don’t forget your ABC’s.
Comment #2 by kiwivoy69 in response to the main topic
Posted on 12-Apr-21 8:45AM
There needs to be a like button... :)
And more numbers to be used...
Comment #3 by domseka in response to the main topic
Posted on 12-Apr-21 6:47PM
O,M,G,... with such knowledge you must have the ladies busting down your door, .hehe
Comment #4 by Moistlamington in response to the main topic
Posted on 14-Apr-21 2:11AM
Best technique is to take your time and get feedback on your progress a clit isn't a banjo as a freind of mine used to say when blokes don't know what they are doing.
Theres no shame in asking what she likes.
Comment #5 by FrequentFun in response to the main topic
Posted on 17-Apr-21 10:55PM
Thank you for another knowledgeable, well written tutorial and thank you for granting my request that this one be written and posted. Glad it was you that did so.
N.B. All men should read this!
Posted on 18-Apr-21 12:42AM
Thanks for the appreciation 😊. Hope it helps the needy ones
comment #7 was clobbered
Posted on 19-Apr-21 9:56PM
Yes all men should read this! Its awesome! Thanks to OP for posting!
Unfortunately not all men like to do it
Posted on 19-Apr-21 10:01PM
Eating pussy is my favourite hobby.
Posted on 19-Apr-21 10:39PM
No not all do although I'd say they are the minority. Find it more than a little frustrating
after arranging meets from sites and after being regaled online with their 'stories' of oral prowess that lo and behold when it comes to the time I have been fed the line "I really only go down on people I know" If they're going to talk the talk then they should walk the walk, right?
WTF!? Goes without saying that they have either already received a blow job or still expect one!!! 🤷‍♀️
Comment #11 by bevmoore in response to the main topic
Posted on 19-Apr-21 10:41PM
absolute pussy licking genius!!!
Comment #12 by surfslsa in response to the main topic
Posted on 20-Apr-21 12:58PM
That sounds pretty good... now to find a lady nearby to perfect the art. I would be keen to try several candidates to get this right!
Comment #13 by mistybay in response to surfslsa ( view post )
Posted on 20-Apr-21 5:29PM
Have u eva actually licked a pussy, for reals?
Comment #14 by Ihateusernames in response to the main topic
Posted on 20-Apr-21 7:00PM
Basically know as a trip around the world.
Something I love doing
There are also so many erotic zones on the female an for that matter the male body that so many don’t consider
Also so many parts that can be used tongue, lips, hands and body combined can lead to the most erotic of experiences and leave your partner begging for more
Comment #15 by Sex_is_Life in response to surfslsa ( view post )
Posted on 20-Apr-21 7:17PM
Best luck mate 👍
Pls give a feedback how did it go
Comment #16 by Sex_is_Life in response to bevmoore ( view post )
Posted on 20-Apr-21 7:17PM
Thnx hun 😘
comment #17 was clobbered
Comment #18 by surfslsa in response to mistybay ( view post )
Posted on 21-Apr-21 7:04AM
It has been a while now so need lots of practice.
Posted on 9-May-21 5:43AM
To add to ihateusernames advice above i always ask what a person likes and does not like. For example i have a friend who does not like her clit being played with but likes a teasing lick and a gentle finger probe in the ass. The art is being in tune with the lady and what works for her rather than a standard script. That said for a newbie the 1-5 is a good starting point.
Posted on 9-May-21 2:45PM
There is another skill men need to learn and that is to humm
Woman use vibrators for self satisfaction so when a man is down there try and humm
It works a treat
Posted on 9-May-21 3:42PM
Good point! Not something most people would think about. Next time will request the humming of a loooonnng song 😂 Thanks
Posted on 9-May-21 10:06PM
I was put on to humming some years back and it works well but works best with the clit between my lips which gives the best result. All I can say is practice, practice, practice
Comment #23 by toejoe in response to FrequentFun ( view post )
Posted on 10-May-21 7:33PM
Thats all I want to do is going down on women, and I dont want anything in return. But trying to find someone is bloody hard
Posted on 10-May-21 11:35PM
Really? Oral giving and receiving is incredible. It's passionate, lustful and carnal. Trying to create anticipation and sensation using the entire body is better than just a "jump on". In the UK, giving and receiving oral is pretty much the norm...

Ivm probably more baffled by the fact that you say men don't want to do it... As it's likely all men enjoy receiving fellatio right? So why not return the pleasure?
Posted on 10-May-21 11:37PM
Not sure such deserve a blowjob if they can't lick the plate clean 🤣
Posted on 10-May-21 11:42PM
My sarcastically made point exactly 🤷‍♀️
Posted on 10-May-21 11:44PM
It's called a "hummer" . Some women freak out when you start humming. Atleast I never hummed the British national anthem hey! 🤣

Quite a few lasses do the latter when giving head too. Rather pleasant.

Work easier on the penis due to the insertion and the voice box resonance close to tongue action. Unfortunately a little less sensation for a woman due to distance to the voice box unless someone starts humming an E flat 😅.
Comment #28 by Kaspar1959 in response to mistybay ( view post )
Posted on 16-Jul-21 10:16AM
I did my first one a long time ago and exactly like described. The result was fantastic. At the time I had never experienced squirting, and when my lady orgasmed for the 2nd time I thought I would drown, but kept going. She orgasmed 5 times in the end. I loved it ever since.
Comment #29 by Sex_is_Life in response to the main topic
Posted on 9-Oct-21 10:53AM
Hello everyone, hope you're safe and horny in this lockdown and having enough sex. Anybody tried these tricks? Would you like to share some feedback?
Comment #30 by Horlicks in response to Sex_is_Life ( view post )
Posted on 18-Dec-21 6:11PM
You know your good when she starts to twitch then arches her back then almost drowns you and finishes with a silly grin on her face .or she looses feeling in her legs when she cums or she just tells you that your good.it's also an amazing feeling dipping your wick in a pussy that has just cum.
Comment #31 by Churro in response to the main topic
Posted on 25-Dec-21 1:37PM
Great advice thabk you for sharing and great to hear some corroborating participants.

I have enjoyed reading the other posts reciprocating the art and the pleasure and have enjoyed complimentary reviews myself which is the best compliment and turn on.

Community Managers (5)

Group owner
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 25th year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2024, NZPersonals.com Ltd