Community discussions

Hot topics
  1. Time waster of Everest proportions ...
    Discussion by notbrad started 20-May-2018. Latest comment posted on 23-Aug-2018 by Pearl68
  2. Messaged saying he was in Auckland and liked my profile and pics but wasn’t willing to pay. Indicated I didn’t know why he was messaging me then to which he basically said he wanted to compliment me ...
    Discussion by LusciousLily started 15-Aug-2018. Latest comment posted on 20-Aug-2018 by nickiangel
  3. Catfish. Caught 'her' out using images taken off the net posing as someone else. Complete time waster. ...
    Discussion by MsG started 13-Aug-2018. Latest comment posted on 15-Aug-2018 by LusciousLily
  4. This guy I spoke to last year, chatted quite a bit, I sent him naughty pics etc ...we made plans and then before I was due to get ready, had a naughty chat on the phone, he said when he got off the p...
    Discussion by Walkingnurse76 started 15-Apr-2018. Latest comment posted on 12-Aug-2018 by BANNED:massagenz
  5. Chch based mid 40s south african dude. We had been communicating frequently (approx 3 weeks) with the intention to meet...until he sends me a timed pic/snap of one of his bootycalls - a lady asleep f...
    Discussion by PumPum started 31-Jul-2018. Latest comment posted on 11-Aug-2018 by Northlandgurl
  6. Horsehung think had some numbers after it as well Gave me a fake address for an outcall Turned up and wasn’t him was a family’s house children running around ...
    Discussion by Bbwvanessa started 19-Feb-2018. Latest comment posted on 11-Aug-2018 by Tattooed
  7. Be wary lots of messages, gave the impression she wanted to meet, sent pic to identify myself then blocked me. Foolish me...
    Discussion by Bonktilyoukonk started 17-Jul-2018. Latest comment posted on 05-Aug-2018 by BANNED:massagenz
  8. Another rude member! Asks for face pics then blocked me. No return pic, no reply, just blocked WTF is wrong with ppl! So rude. ...
    Discussion by Jemma started 24-Jul-2018. Latest comment posted on 30-Jul-2018 by One
  9. This member should be avoided. They have been bombarding us with messages. Initially here, but then also on Kik, Facebook by txt and recently by phone. These messages use multiple false identities to...
    Discussion by HotBiGuy started 29-Jul-2018. Latest comment posted on 30-Jul-2018 by milf4fun
  10. Total wank job i feel maybe he was trying to make me feel bad about myself fuck stick needs to learn how to be nice dont message girls if you just wana insult them a simple your not what im looking f...
    Discussion by Nakita started 24-Jul-2018. Latest comment posted on 25-Jul-2018 by profiterole
  11. Anyone wanna talk or have some fun? Anyone?...
    Journal by Yeahnah started 21-Jul-2018.
  12. Mr Right got all hot in in his chats, made out he was on his way to meet to play and then never showed. He was all talk. ...
    Discussion by hard4u41 started 20-Jul-2018.
  13. Has anyone had any experience with the couple `dpgirl' good or bad?...
    Discussion by CookieDuster started 06-May-2017. Latest comment posted on 09-Jul-2018 by Southern
  14. This is intended as general information for all users of this site and all users of social media in general. Ten principles were identified as rules to prevent harm to individuals caused by digital c...
    Discussion by Walkingnurse76 started 20-May-2018. Latest comment posted on 21-May-2018 by Walkingnurse76
  15. Wow watch out for the mrs here she is a complete nut case Gives lots of abuse but can’t take any in return !! Made a lot of unfounded and false threats and is a very angry / racist woman ... stay ...
    Discussion by Rascal-rat started 08-Apr-2018. Latest comment posted on 19-May-2018 by Jemma
  16. in southland and otago. a junky who will take wotever as soon as you turn your back....
    Discussion by eddy20 started 15-May-2018. Latest comment posted on 18-May-2018 by eddy20
  17. Has anyone else had any negative contact with this member? He was verbally abusive when I told him I was not interested and why. He's since deleted his account but I'm sure he'll be back under anothe...
    Discussion by Walkingnurse76 started 06-May-2018. Latest comment posted on 14-May-2018 by palmyguy
  18. TakeAChance wasted a few on here time and efforts. Be Weary...
    Discussion by malebottom started 13-May-2018.
  19. anyone reconmemd anne marie...
    Discussion by bubbley started 07-May-2018. Latest comment posted on 07-May-2018 by bubbley
  20. Anyone else had there time wasted or been ripped off by this member?...
    Discussion by rickster36 started 23-Apr-2018. Latest comment posted on 01-May-2018 by rickster36
Want to start your own discussion? It's easy-peasy!
Each group has a particular theme, we recommend that you join a group and "start a new discussion".

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 25th year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2024, NZPersonals.com Ltd